Lelouch
11-22-2010, 07:23 PM
..a 4 bar penna solo at 164? I lol'ed.

iSeeYou123
11-22-2010, 07:54 PM
what a new...

Lute
11-22-2010, 07:56 PM
4 bar 164? What is this, I don't even...

2 bar at 150 after update, even with one phery orb/crystal and not 2 forcy isn't even impressive (yes without pots) Someone delevel my FA to 140 so I can record myself still 2bar

Alleluia
11-22-2010, 08:35 PM
Congrats on soloing it...but the most you should be using is 2 bars D:

DaSmexy
11-22-2010, 09:59 PM
lol bro my 1 month fa did just 2 bars at 140 w/o rank up -.-

QQ 4 bars at 16x oh emm gee /facepalm

BusterEdge
11-23-2010, 12:00 AM
kekeke....
you guys are mean, you should be encouraging him and helping him to improve his solo... that's what forums are for right? but i could be wrong..... ANYWAYS my input even though i didn't watch the whole thing is that you waste to much time casting heal on yourself, try and vamp better and your dps will increase a lot...also a little more def. goes a long way.

iSeeYou123
11-23-2010, 12:58 AM
kekeke....
you guys are mean, you should be encouraging him and helping him to improve his solo... that's what forums are for right? but i could be wrong..... ANYWAYS my input even though i didn't watch the whole thing is that you waste to much time casting heal on yourself, try and vamp better and your dps will increase a lot...also a little more def. goes a long way.

oh shut up nigg/er...we can say whatever we want

Alleluia
11-23-2010, 02:06 AM
kekeke....

Not this forum, its developed into a trash talking forum if anything
I agree though, more vamp for less time healing. Plus since you stacked you should switch rols with crit rings or ros.
Your def is huge issue though, penna took out like half of it D:

ForumFiery
11-23-2010, 08:13 AM
I admire your courage, need better gears though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYPyF2BvCic
me at 173, now I'm 177 with much better gears right now I 1 bm2 no aura=85% of tank's hp no pots

ForumHavoc
11-23-2010, 08:21 AM
You should be 2 barring at 14x bro...

NewEra
11-23-2010, 09:08 AM
not everyone has pro gears to solo at that lvl,and he/she must not even play a lot...

nice vid

ForumHavoc
11-23-2010, 09:14 AM
not everyone has pro gears to solo at that lvl,and he/she must not even play a lot...

nice vid

160+ and crap gear is all that's needed.

Jenus
11-23-2010, 01:00 PM
So like yeah...my FA can solo pennas with 2 bars easy without pots....and I did it at 140...and I have crap gear...not even an eos7 yet xD...so..uh either you need to learn how to use your gear you have better or you need to do something about your play style....my fa is 157 now and last time i tried i could 3 bar tank....(at level 150ish) here is an after screenshot of 2 baring penna (in this photo i have 1 bar of sp from 2 in the penna solo and the other 2 was from another penna which i got a UCH from and put it in my bank)

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad216/Jenuslear/fuji.jpg

nice vid

I've seen alot of Controverzy's gear (i use to be in evoL with her/him) and yeah...the gear is alot better than average gear so this isn't something that's an issue...also when I was in evoL with them they were online quiet a bit..atleast several hours a day.

EzSeleneEz
11-23-2010, 01:21 PM
just seems to me that they are new to the boss solo game. as with anyone thats just started attempting, it takes some practice getting the right technique down. anyways, grats on the solo. work at it a bit and get the sp usage down.

Izumiia
11-23-2010, 01:28 PM
the name speaks the truth of the thread, its a controverzy :>

BusterEdge
11-23-2010, 03:53 PM
lol i just find it funny that you guyz all hate each other all over the fa forums

Rowe
11-23-2010, 06:08 PM
its not just the FA forums

Jenus
11-24-2010, 05:30 AM
just seems to me that they are new to the boss solo game. as with anyone thats just started attempting, it takes some practice getting the right technique down. anyways, grats on the solo. work at it a bit and get the sp usage down.

She did it alot in the guild I was in with her...but I'm not sure which bosses she hunted.

jenus go delete ur quest items lol

AHAHA yeah I know I should....I just always forget besides it's not like they take up space....prem+bank space doesn't really matter to me I still have plenty of room.

lol i just find it funny that you guyz all hate each other all over the fa forums

For me it's not hate...I just find it very disappointing when people don't take the time to learn how to use their gear/character. If you are going to play the class atleast take the time to learn how to use it right. Like yeah I didn't know how to use FA when I first started playing it, but I watched others ingame and if I wanted to solo a boss/dungeon I would take the time (5-10mins) to look up videos or a little more information about how a FA solos things (since im use to my fb for soloing) and I learned from doing that. Also I would go to war and war channels and practice my limits of 1 how many people I can take down in different modes (normal, bm, bm2, ect) and 2 what I need to improve on and how (using guardians is a good way to see your potential at soloing bosses...yes they are a bit weaker but you do around 2x more the damage than a boss around your level...just factor in the regeneration rate...so do the math). But I mean if they don't have time to do that I can understand somewhat...but if you have the time to sit there and get on a game then how do you not have the time to look up some facts?

MamaMiaYoe
11-24-2010, 11:13 AM
The healing is wasting time, you didnt equip the right vamp, but seeing ur dmge I can tell u can 2 bar it.

Mat
11-24-2010, 11:14 AM
The healing is wasting time, you didnt equip the right vamp, but seeing ur dmge I can tell u can 2 bar it.

i seem to remember you saying you were full forc amp with dual 2 slot forcy orbs but ur stats are obviously with 7 amp orbs and def not forc...

so you lied huh?

megablast1
11-24-2010, 11:16 AM
y u dudes look like monkey's in the pic

MamaMiaYoe
11-24-2010, 11:17 AM
i seem to remember you saying you were full forc amp with dual 2 slot forcy orbs but ur stats are obviously with 7 amp orbs and def not forc...

so you lied huh?

Non of ur business whatever build I want to do. I am doing a "me surviving squishy" martial build atm.