PDA

View Full Version : Just One War Movie

Suislide
11-23-2010, 07:52 PM
It's just one movie of my war on COBR , i like to see all movies in this forum and the build and all Class Discussion, that help me alot !

In this movie i show what one FB can do with all he got !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uXnWYDkpL4

I hope you like ;)

Matrimoney
11-23-2010, 07:57 PM
pretty cool nice vid

liked the chase combo on that warrior haha

XFearMyBladeX
11-23-2010, 08:06 PM
pretty cool nice vid

liked the chase combo on that warrior haha

lol +1 that wa is gonna hate him/her/both for ever lol

Jenus
11-24-2010, 05:23 AM
Good video and good chain combos...but

you still got a bit to work on with your fb according to that video. Dont use stigma and force impact for one when you are trying to kill someone....also your damage appears to be really low for a FB with a legacy weapon. Even if the person is in BM or Aura it shouldn't be that low. Even my FB has fail gear and can do more damage than that even fighting people 10-20 levels higher. =/

boredom
11-24-2010, 06:13 AM
damage seemed low but gotta admit, the guy has some skill with chain comboing. Nice vid :)

yomo
11-24-2010, 12:11 PM

you still got a bit to work on with your fb according to that video. Dont use stigma and force impact for one when you are trying to kill someone....also your damage appears to be really low for a FB with a legacy weapon. Even if the person is in BM or Aura it shouldn't be that low. Even my FB has fail gear and can do more damage than that even fighting people 10-20 levels higher. =/

thats actually not bad dmg for a L119 FB lol

Jenus
11-24-2010, 12:48 PM
thats actually not bad dmg for a L119 FB lol

He's 137.... watch it again LOL

yes i know that he is 119 in the other part of video but his damage is still low when hes 137

I mean seriously look at when hes fighting the FB at the small base...the fb is around his level and hes hitting for low numbers....without a leg he should be doing over 200 atleast normal is around 300-500 depending on weapons (non crits).

Suislide
11-24-2010, 07:10 PM

Yes Jenus, now i know how to play with FB *.*, i saw all the build here and on COBR. \o/\o/

He's 137.... watch it again LOL

yes i know that he is 119 in the other part of video but his damage is still low when hes 137

I mean seriously look at when hes fighting the FB at the small base...the fb is around his level and hes hitting for low numbers....without a leg he should be doing over 200 atleast normal is around 300-500 depending on weapons (non crits).

On this movie i don't have nothing >.< ... just my Costume whit 7% amp ... it's hard to play with this XD but now my lvl is 152 , and i got full amp, helm 36% dam, Forcium Orb+8 amp, Forcium Sword +6 10% dam and 2 bracelet +4 !!!! now i can do more damage ... =]

Thx everyone for watching my video. \o/

DrifterX
11-24-2010, 07:29 PM
hey what you use to make the vid?

kinggreg
11-24-2010, 07:49 PM
umm ur sig says 130combo is that true? if so....teach me ur ways?

Blue
11-24-2010, 07:55 PM
Nice name haha. Ayahuasca... powerful sh*t

oh and nice video lol

Matiel
11-27-2010, 12:43 PM

Don't try to sneak-brag.

Michael Kochalka
11-28-2010, 09:50 AM
Este vídeo incluye contenido de WMG y de Sony Music Entertainment, y uno o varios de estos usuarios lo han bloqueado en tu país por motivos de derechos de copyright.

Suislide
12-06-2010, 09:18 PM
hey what you use to make the vid?

I used Growler Cam and windows movie maker ( i need to shearch one best to edit ... XD)

umm ur sig says 130combo is that true? if so....teach me ur ways?

It's true man *.* you can do this too just take 3 skill with the cast time is the same time go and take the dummy, start the combo and go ahead. =D

Suislide
12-06-2010, 09:19 PM
Nice name haha. Ayahuasca... powerful sh*t

oh and nice video lol

Yeahh man Ayahuasca is very nice *.* !!! i can see alot of friends !lol

Thx man =]