PDA

View Full Version : Fa confusion

Muramasa
11-24-2010, 11:25 AM
Hi, I'm new to the Fa class and I have a few questions. Btw these are all hypetical stats. :D

Ok let's say this is my situation.
Lvl120 ( no rank up)
650+ def

Ok let's say I have a pc dmg lapis orb+8 40 dmg . Now I know this on at +11 or higher is a win for Fa. So it's a keeper. But I'm torn between these weeps.
A force amp orb +8 7 amp and a phery +7( for now) 12 rate 24 dmg.
With the phery I have 155cdi witch sounds good to me but I'm not an Fa I'll finish posting this later with stats

Alleluia
11-24-2010, 11:52 AM
I'd go with the forci amp orb, it'll raise your base and help with noncits/bm

Muramasa
11-24-2010, 03:13 PM
well i was thinking of +15ing the phery and using it in pvp against low def oppenents, like wizzys in Stit other fa's and etc.

but for nwar which should i go for ?

MamaMiaYoe
11-24-2010, 07:13 PM
FA needs base not crit. The Magic attack distribution/gain of FA cant be compared to wiz, because wizards are built to get enormous amounts of magic attack than FA hence why they dont really need to focus much on magic attack but rather rate and cdi on pherry weapons. Increase your base by using a forcium orb magic amp or cdi +11 up, keep the lapis but dont pair it up with lower grade weapon no matter how much crit dmge it has.

What will happen if I decide to use and combine the pherystine 12% rate 24% dmge weapon with the lapis? You will notice an increase on critical damage with higher rank skills like Gravity Distortion, Shooting Star, Sonic Shooter, Shadow Shot but the lances and crit shot (skills that make up [1.3] dps) will decrease which isnt good in pvp terms. You will need to amplify (by your amp gears) your magic attack as much as possible for these lower rank dps skills to hit hard.

Muramasa
11-24-2010, 07:16 PM
wow, thnx :O so should i go double forci or keep the forci +lap and + it?

MamaMiaYoe
11-24-2010, 07:17 PM
wow, thnx :O so should i go double forci or keep the forci +lap and + it?

I want you to try to get a +11 Forcium magic amp orb and pair it with that lapis 40% cdi.. I swear to god, you'll smile for a long time with the crits you'll be dealing.

Muramasa
11-24-2010, 07:45 PM
well, i went on my wizzy earlier today and soloed some pennas and rotas. i got a few uchh, but with the new upgrade systeme it will take me a while.....( old player that came back about 3 weeks ago)
also whats the diff between amp +11 and cdi +11? someone just pmed me an offer for my amp orb and with that alz i could get a +11 cdi...so what 2 do ? keep and +?

Lelouch
11-24-2010, 07:58 PM
Amp will help more in bm2 for breaking bosses def.

PandaNeko
11-26-2010, 05:16 PM
An amp orb would likely be the better choice over a cdi orb. Some argue that in pvp, the amp orb would result in dealing a marginal 10-15 dmg more per hit over the cdi orb. Additionally, the amp orb would help in pve, bm2, and crit shot. However, in terms of cost-effectiveness, a cdi would be much more affordable (that was the route I chose, but I am currently working on switching to amp version). Considering that you will have a 40% dmg lapis as the other weapon, I suppose if you are willing to spend another few hundred mil on an amp orb over a 10% cdi, go for the amp. The amp orb, I believe, will provide a lot more flexibility and usefulness.

ForumFiery
11-27-2010, 02:45 PM
I retired a 40 dmg Topaz orb+7 before the update, Period, FA=2x forc orbs+11 or higher