PDA

View Full Version : High Attck Rate = More Crits ???

ZEPR0
11-25-2010, 06:09 PM
DISCUSS

I know its odd and all but I Notice that when I always go to
Nwar I do more crits with OB and concentration pt Buff on
I do Insane crits like 5-10 consecutive times in a row

While with no pt buff I only do
2-4 crits in a row

so does this means more attck rate = higher chance of critting
BTW my
attck rate = 2295
crit rate = 54% :confused:

SilverIceForum
11-25-2010, 07:05 PM
Hard to say, nice theory, though I haven't seen the Crit Output you are having, maybe 6-8 with over 2-4 without and I have 55% CR.

Muramasa
11-25-2010, 08:48 PM
well, i guess it means more dmg over all. if u miss less u hit more?

xXCrusadeXx
11-25-2010, 10:58 PM
i sometimes notice that in war too, but u do have 54% rate so each hit leans slightly toward a crit..

149BL?
11-25-2010, 11:00 PM
Crits can not miss. Attack rate = accuracy.
Attack rate will not make you crit more, it will on the otherhand increase you overall damage very slightly by making you hit more often.

Valdoroth
11-26-2010, 12:21 AM
i'll have to further test this with my bm1 since its that highest atk rate increase for any class (with aura to stay at maxed rate)

Jenus
11-26-2010, 06:17 AM
well, i guess it means more dmg over all. if u miss less u hit more?

Well if they are combing you shouldn't miss at all.

But I'm not really sure if this true or just a random occurance that the game does. I had noticed that I do crit more at times but others even in BM1 with 57 rate I can get no crits. I think it all just depends on time and day. Like idk...there are days I crit every other hit and days I never get a single crit lol.

I've also tried to test crits with less or more...I've noticed that I crit more with less rate....(go figure). But that doesn't always work.

It is a good theory none the less.

ZEPR0
11-26-2010, 11:01 AM
Well if they are combing you shouldn't miss at all.

But I'm not really sure if this true or just a random occurance that the game does. I had noticed that I do crit more at times but others even in BM1 with 57 rate I can get no crits. I think it all just depends on time and day. Like idk...there are days I crit every other hit and days I never get a single crit lol.

I've also tried to test crits with less or more...I've noticed that I crit more with less rate....(go figure). But that doesn't always work.

It is a good theory none the less.

I guess it only occurs on FS class
just like what crusader said

i sometimes notice that in war too, but u do have 54% rate so each hit leans slightly toward a crit..

ZEPR0
11-26-2010, 11:21 AM
Crits can not miss. Attack rate = accuracy.
Attack rate will not make you crit more, it will on the otherhand increase you overall damage very slightly by making you hit more often.

I guess this only occurs on FS class
just like what crusade said

i sometimes notice that in war too, but u do have 54% rate so each hit leans
slightly toward a crit..

ZEPR0
12-04-2010, 08:27 PM
bump

ForumHavoc
12-05-2010, 04:03 PM
Crits never miss. Think about it. o.o