PDA

View Full Version : Hybrid FB?

AbsoluteProdigy
11-27-2010, 06:18 PM
What gear, stats, skills, etc you need to journey off in the realm of the hFB?
I'm thinking of going as that towards end game.

Berserk_Fury
11-27-2010, 07:38 PM
hFB blows

iSeeYou123
11-27-2010, 08:03 PM
hFB blows

+1

DrifterX
11-27-2010, 08:04 PM
waste!

AbsoluteProdigy
11-27-2010, 09:30 PM
hFB blows

+1

waste!

Do you know why it blows/I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s etc? Do you know by experience why it's a bad thing to do? Do you have anything else to offer other then "it blows"?
If you don't then why respond.
Give me a logical reason why instead of just saying statements like that.

i have a 118 hfb and i pk 150s on it. It's the cheapest, most fun class to pk with.
Just buy m.amp armor and accessories and crit weapons. I would go with one forcy + lapis db, or dual forcy. for stats, jack up dex, same as a sfb would.

To pk people, just root, darkness, hl, spam lances and cannons.. if they haven't died by then, use field root, mf, hl, and keep going. I use lvl 20 assassinate and infernal as finishers; it does a crap load of damage.

Whoever you're pking, they have no chance.

please note that it's harder to pk fa with hfb, because they have those new buffs. it's the only real challenge you'll have with hfb.

Thank you for your response, what cannons/lances do you use? The cannons used for BM1 + aqua, terra, lighting wind lances?
What are the cool downs on assassinate and infernal?

Also would it be ideal to have equal amp in both sword and magic?
Another question is well do they do in PVP no debuffs?

ZEPR0
11-27-2010, 10:15 PM
Do you know why it blows/I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s etc? Do you know by experience why it's a bad thing to do? Do you have anything else to offer other then "it blows"?
Give me a logical reason why instead of just saying statements like that

Whats up with the sudden rage
yah got some anger issues brah
take a chill pill
LOL always except someone gonna smoke
you in this forum get use to it

Berserk_Fury
11-28-2010, 02:46 AM
Give me a logical reason why instead of just saying statements like that.

Fbs get the lowest base stats out of all classes even when you focus on just sword. Going mFB is pretty bad because the blade buffs don't give any magic. Going hFB is just horrible because then you're mixing the two up, so your stats will be terrible.

ZEPR0
11-28-2010, 07:14 AM
fbs get the lowest base stats out of all classes even when you focus on just sword. Going mfb is pretty bad because the blade buffs don't give any magic. Going hfb is just horrible because then you're mixing the two up, so your stats will be terrible.

+1
exactly

AbsoluteProdigy
11-28-2010, 07:36 AM
Whats up with the sudden rage
yah got some anger issues brah
take a chill pill
LOL always except someone gonna smoke
you in this forum get use to it

I'm not angry LOL I'm just saying give me more then it's bad or I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s (if the i love you parts throw you off it means that I have no idea what words are censored)
>
Fbs get the lowest base stats out of all classes even when you focus on just sword. Going mFB is pretty bad because the blade buffs don't give any magic. Going hFB is just horrible because then you're mixing the two up, so your stats will be terrible.

That understandable but according to Sheep, you're not even stacking int, just regular dex.

for lances/cannons, i use terra lance, fire lance, terra cannon, fire cannon, aqua cannon, then repeat. perfect cycle in combo.
For pve, use lvl 9 infernal stigma, followed by a couple of lances. infernal is the only fb stun skill, so it works well in pve. use assassiante/infernal whenever they are open.
the cooldown for lvl 20 assassinate/infernal is around 20 seconds, but it's rarely used.
As for how much amp you should have, i would put it all to magic. Since ass/infernal are 20, they already have alot of extra damage, equal to a sfb's lvl 9 ass/infernal.
As for regular pvp, they do pretty decently, but you still have to watch out for some players with higher dps/big skill crits. In pvp, i normally use ass>a few lances>fk>infernal
assassinate, even as an hfb, does like 45% their hp, - or more, depending on class - so it's still good.

Looks like I'll be doing some experimenting on my own once I hit end game.
(Also is that you trying to sell a Forc m.amp kat in AH? in venus?)

NewEra
11-28-2010, 08:21 AM
just stick with SFB wanna know why u can't solo dungeons easy with HFB or MFB unless ur 170+ whihc will take a while i recommend u stick with SFB

Berserk_Fury
11-28-2010, 01:07 PM
i was selling forcy m.amp suit and kat+6, but it already sold :(
sorry, bro.

about whatfpsnoob said about mixing the two, you use both sword and magic upgrades, so the only stats you would be losing as opposed to a sfb is the low defense upgrade, which isn't too important (def isn't very important for hfb anyway; you spend most of your time throwing lances at a safe distance while the enemy is rooted.)

That's not the only thing I was talking about. Going hybrid means that some of your gear will me m.amp, some s.amp, which means that you will lack having high amp for either. Mixed accessories will affect your attack/amp as well. Overall it will be half-assed.

kinggreg
11-29-2010, 02:34 AM
magic wa with s amp hurr derp hURR HURR GAWD 1.