PDA

View Full Version : Things that would make Cabal better. (Simplified Version)

Killa
11-30-2010, 09:00 PM

I compiled a list of things that would make the current Cabal game a lot better in my opinion. This is only a simplified version of my original list, so enjoy!

More Maps (Nuff' said.)
More Quests (Bland. Simply bland. Kill this, go find this spot. Deliver this. Thats all?)
More Pets (At least 5 or 6 more, how about a person to follow you?)
More Skills (More skills with varied looks)
More Interaction (More stiff in the environment to click on!)
Bigger towns (The game map needs to be at least doubled in size.)
Fix The Jukebox (It registers some of the BGM in my custom list I can't delete)

Last but not least, whats the point of having a security program if it does no good to stop the botters?:confused:

Luly
12-01-2010, 12:17 AM
+1 except of the idea of new skills, i think we have enough , unless they put more slots in Skills Panel

LILCHAOLAO
12-01-2010, 06:47 AM
I like the idea of bigger maps

Mat
12-01-2010, 06:50 AM
we should have pets that attack...or give auras like d2 or something...have an offensive/defensive type pet

LILCHAOLAO
12-01-2010, 06:57 AM
Give us blue fire aura.

Shinji
12-01-2010, 07:04 AM
I like the idea of bigger maps
+1 to many square maps

Tramier
12-01-2010, 07:23 AM
+1

Drognan70
12-02-2010, 03:07 AM
+1, plus fix the stupid server drop/lag issues, and make the UI more customizeable.

megablast1
12-02-2010, 04:12 AM
i like the idea of driving a Mac Truck on the maps.. thanx for suggesting that

Killa
12-05-2010, 04:20 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys! Always thankful. Keep them coming!
Also, more costumes and more hair+face options!

Valdoroth
12-05-2010, 04:29 PM
i like the idea of driving a Mac Truck on the maps.. thanx for suggesting that
haha mac trucks??? lol. prob is that i don't est wants to spend their money re-developing that large a change for cabal maps when they got another game in the works. Thats alot of work for programmers. Though it would be nice to have bigger maps.
or if they just shrink everything that would work too. Easiest way for them to make bigger maps is use same map, but just stretch it in all 4 directions so then all they have to do is just re-edit mob spawn locations, which is still alot of work.

Tenrai
12-06-2010, 03:08 AM

I compiled a list of things that would make the current Cabal game a lot better in my opinion. This is only a simplified version of my original list, so enjoy!

More Maps (Nuff' said.)
More Quests (Bland. Simply bland. Kill this, go find this spot. Deliver this. Thats all?)
More Pets (At least 5 or 6 more, how about a person to follow you?)
More Skills (More skills with varied looks)
More Interaction (More stiff in the environment to click on!)
Bigger towns (The game map needs to be at least doubled in size.)
Fix The Jukebox (It registers some of the BGM in my custom list I can't delete)

Last but not least, whats the point of having a security program if it does no good to stop the botters?:confused:

http://news.mmosite.com/content/2010-12-03/cabal_episode_v_mercenaries,1.shtml

Mishon
12-06-2010, 07:37 PM
More Maps (Nuff' said.) Yes
More Quests (Bland. Simply bland. Kill this, go find this spot. Deliver this. Thats all?) Add some none grinding quest? Yes
More Pets (At least 5 or 6 more, how about a person to follow you?) No, they all have the same function
More Skills (More skills with varied looks) Yes
More Interaction (More stiff in the environment to click on!) No
Bigger towns (The game map needs to be at least doubled in size.) Yes
Fix The Jukebox (It registers some of the BGM in my custom list I can't delete) Who cares?

Adley Brutus
12-08-2010, 08:00 PM
like people said previously some pets should be able to do some nice skills and WHAT is the point of having blend rune system when every all the runes needed are so dam hard to find

DarkHitsuguya
12-16-2010, 07:05 AM
How about a movement skill for all classes like the WI's blink, Wa's are steriod pumping giants so i dont see why they dont have another dash skill, that makes them run so hard it smash the ground, For FB they are into the whole hell thing, so why cant they make portals to teliport place to place. Bls are ninjas, they should have a movement speed buff (running the speed of a bike or something) FA and FS the support classes, should have a party buff that makes everyone move faster. (encourage or something) . Basically im saying with classes wearing heavy armor to cloth, why do they all move the same speed.

CriSai
12-16-2010, 08:25 AM
You guys expect too much from Cabal. EST is too fail, especially with EVERY major update/patch you get, there's always some bugs/glitches. I know these are suggestions, but don't hope too much.
EST needs to make a public testing server before releasing big patches IMO, so players don't lose anything when they encounter bugs and whatnot. Players then will report bugs encountered from the PTS, and EST should fix them before patching the live servers.

xbghost
12-16-2010, 10:38 AM
make lvl 165-169 join us in t5!!!

fsflashy
12-16-2010, 10:44 AM
Just want frontier stones :(

Mrshoveit
12-16-2010, 11:59 AM
if only u could beat my lvl 1 magic warrior( its beast i 1ko lvl 50's )

Mishon
12-16-2010, 02:32 PM
Nothing will make cabal better, so this thread is pointless.

YAAAAAHAAAA
12-20-2010, 07:30 PM
lolz no more i think epi 5 is the final cause cabal II is coming lolz...

Killa
12-21-2010, 02:39 PM
I'll be keeping an eye out for this. Thanks for the update. :O

Killa
12-21-2010, 02:40 PM
Nothing will make cabal better, so this thread is pointless.

Respectfully, I don't believe this to be true. It can be better if we want it to be, I'll be specifically making an in-game guild just for this.

Slivka
12-21-2010, 02:43 PM
fix the probs we actually have and then add new thingx =) ...

CriSai
12-21-2010, 06:45 PM
I hope for more bugs.

Tehehe..

MaxPayne
12-22-2010, 09:42 PM
One warp room with 10 doors to enter all maps etc!!!! (Would be nice if it was the one right in Bi Warp! It's closest~) Instead of running around to different maps to get to one spot or dungeon.