PDA

View Full Version : How about a skill collision

LILCHAOLAO
12-01-2010, 06:42 AM
Like in the DBZ games =o,if it's the same type of skill like range,cannon, arrows, lances,or charges. It could be a rare occurance when both ppl are almost dead,all you'd have to do is keep pressing the skill number in a bar similar to combo.

Note:This would not work in NW.

Mat
12-01-2010, 06:52 AM
how about people stop posting retarded ideas on the forums

LILCHAOLAO
12-01-2010, 06:56 AM
How about retarded ppl like you stop trolling.

xXCrusadeXx
12-01-2010, 07:33 AM
lol that would be massively retarded but so cool. And it would just be a missive LOL for the minute that its going on. Like theres a skill collision and its evenly matched, then one guy goes aura (super saiyan) and he gains the advantage, then the other guy goes aura too, and then stacks bm1 (ascended saiyan) and then a party member comes along and fuses with his partner LOL

LILCHAOLAO
12-01-2010, 01:14 PM
lol that would be massively retarded but so cool. And it would just be a missive LOL for the minute that its going on. Like theres a skill collision and its evenly matched, then one guy goes aura (super saiyan) and he gains the advantage, then the other guy goes aura too, and then stacks bm1 (ascended saiyan) and then a party member comes along and fuses with his partner LOL

LOL! That would be epic hilarious if my hair turned yellow and my eyes turned blue

deko
12-01-2010, 01:17 PM
how about people stop posting retarded ideas on the forums

best suggestion right here +1

LILCHAOLAO
12-01-2010, 01:30 PM
Not like any suggestion is ever considered

Valdoroth
12-01-2010, 08:14 PM
supersaiyan's eyes turn green. I used to (think i still have them somewhere stuffed away for years) cards for a card game and in everyone of them with a supersaiyan, their eyes are green.

So say you and a dude are skill locked right? I'll just flank you both and hit you both at same time. Oh no you're both dead! So yea solve that issue in war.

Point is, this would be to odd for the gameplay, and since the only skills that are the "same" are the shared skills for all classes, it wouldn't work to well.
For Instance, take the WA's gmaster skill and the FS's g master skill. Both are fairly slow, but they don't hit the same amount of times nor method, so how would you compute them to 'lock'

To add another large skill related change is alot of work for programmers, and since EST is probably working on something else right now, I don't think they'll take a break from that to add something to an older game that is making them a decent revenue. Just keep in mind ALL the details about new ideas before posting them. Often ppl have great ideas, but its too late in Cabal's developement to add such large changes. Especially if it impacts more than just one fileset, which then they would have to go back and edit every previous related file to compensate for the additional stuff.

IVSaKeN
12-01-2010, 08:58 PM
plain and simple... double ko pvp, none of this who casts first nonsense, i wanna see draws.

Buddy
12-01-2010, 09:02 PM
plain and simple... double ko pvp, none of this who casts first nonsense, i wanna see draws.

lol this is actualy a good idea wouldint require massive script liek the collision

xXCrusadeXx
12-01-2010, 09:06 PM
supersaiyan's eyes turn green. I used to (think i still have them somewhere stuffed away for years) cards for a card game and in everyone of them with a supersaiyan, their eyes are green.

So say you and a dude are skill locked right? I'll just flank you both and hit you both at same time. Oh no you're both dead! So yea solve that issue in war.

Point is, this would be to odd for the gameplay, and since the only skills that are the "same" are the shared skills for all classes, it wouldn't work to well.
For Instance, take the WA's gmaster skill and the FS's g master skill. Both are fairly slow, but they don't hit the same amount of times nor method, so how would you compute them to 'lock'

To add another large skill related change is alot of work for programmers, and since EST is probably working on something else right now, I don't think they'll take a break from that to add something to an older game that is making them a decent revenue. Just keep in mind ALL the details about new ideas before posting them. Often ppl have great ideas, but its too late in Cabal's developement to add such large changes. Especially if it impacts more than just one fileset, which then they would have to go back and edit every previous related file to compensate for the additional stuff.

well we know its not gunna get added to the game but its funny to imagine right. If anything they could add supersayan modes or like a kaio-ken mode where u turn all red and u get some tank muscles. that wuld be LOLs.

LILCHAOLAO
12-02-2010, 06:31 AM

To add another large skill related change is alot of work for programmers, and since EST is probably working on something else right now, I don't think they'll take a break from that to add something to an older game that is making them a decent revenue. Just keep in mind ALL the details about new ideas before posting them. Often ppl have great ideas, but its too late in Cabal's developement to add such large changes. Especially if it impacts more than just one fileset, which then they would have to go back and edit every previous related file to compensate for the additional stuff.They always looked blue to me lol

Shinji
12-02-2010, 06:44 AM
They always looked blue to me lol
Your power level must be 0.01 :P

LILCHAOLAO
12-02-2010, 06:48 AM
No,It's over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shinji
12-02-2010, 07:08 AM
No,It's over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lies, ur just a turtle with 0.01 power level !!

xXCrusadeXx
12-02-2010, 10:02 AM
its moreso green, little bit turquoise'ish.
Over 9000!!!! theres no way that can be right!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17zNW-wz35E&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=net5-K2AZis&feature=related

LILCHAOLAO
12-02-2010, 05:51 PM
Lies, ur just a turtle with 0.01 power level !!

You wish!

Valdoroth
12-03-2010, 01:17 AM
So allow it to have party duels? And just make it lock the party as soon as the duel starts to disallow new ppl into the fight. It wouldn't be long enough to be worth adding ppl anyways.

NewEra
12-14-2010, 09:57 PM
Like in the DBZ games =o,if it's the same type of skill like range,cannon, arrows, lances,or charges. It could be a rare occurance when both ppl are almost dead,all you'd have to do is keep pressing the skill number in a bar similar to combo.

Note:This would not work in NW.

i like your thinking its good

Nanjirou
12-15-2010, 12:50 AM
marry me, k?

Valdoroth
12-15-2010, 02:05 AM
marry me, k?
when i go home lets play vs each other nanj! (um family has wii version, i have a 360, but no dbz games for it)