PDA

View Full Version : Not like anyone cares, BUT!

Kohii
12-02-2010, 06:42 AM
Since I'm almost done with uni, gapple talked me into it and I said "Okay, as soon as I buy a new comp! Because I'm using a POS netbook that can barely run this website without me having to pray it doesn't crash. Anyway I shall be returning and starting over from scratch. Even though phan sold my gear i lent him for USD (probably to fiery and shizz, if that's true then so be it. If it's not, then sorry fiery :x) It's alright. I miss the struggle of starting all over again, should make this game fun for me once again!

ForumFiery
12-02-2010, 06:45 AM
even people on your server knows my gear, I don't have any gear from the of your server. not to say I have the highest magic attack atm, I don't need any of your fail gears, and I'm battle FA, so yea, take a d.ick and shove it in your mouth you fail piece of sh.it, come venus and I'll 2 hit your martial ass. read my stats in my sig and tell me when you beat it k? and what did he sell me? name it you dumbass. yea, thought so

Muramasa
12-02-2010, 06:51 AM
LOL. you realize that he dosnt know any of this and he even apologized in his post....u kinda made ur sell look like a conceited ....derp

Oh wait. ur are....

just sayin'

Kohii
12-02-2010, 06:55 AM
Whoa whoa calm down Mr. Tampax mascot. I said if he didn't sell you anything then its my bad and I'm sorry. And LOL are you still acting like that? Please come back in a few days or few weeks and look at how childish you're acting over a game. When you get that "oh sh1t! look at how stupid I looked back then by acting like a moron over a fake game" feeling, let me know! Because I got it before too. Trust me dude, this game isn't your life. You control it, don't let it control you. And even though you tried to flame me and make me feel bad, I don't hate your nor am I mad at you. Just do everyone a favor and calm down dude, for your sake and mine.

PS didn't you get that forcium suit from 3azn? the 140hp 7%amp one.

Spread LOVE! not hate!

ForumFiery
12-02-2010, 06:56 AM
Let me get something straight here. I know that a decent percent of people using this forum are s like you who are jealous of people you will never get close to. just because he seems to apologize at the end, you think it's gonna make a difference? I'm sick of your pathetic people who make empty accusations towards me, just name 1 piece of gear that's on me that's from your fail FA buddy k? it's obvious you sold your gears to him for USD, and now you talking to say he sold to whoever? hypocrite much? so yea, Shut the fk up before you make a fool out of yourself, you or any of your pathetic FA friends has no connection what so ever to get gears like mine. and no, I wouldn't be interested in your fail gears, I'm not looking to have 7xx def to get 1 shot k?

ForumFiery
12-02-2010, 06:57 AM
PS didn't you get that forcium suit from 3azn? the 140hp 7%amp one.

yes I did, and a number of people knew I traded items and 1.7b alz for it, so yea, shut the fk up.

MamaMiaYoe
12-02-2010, 06:59 AM
Since I'm almost done with uni, gapple talked me into it and I said "Okay, as soon as I buy a new comp! Because I'm using a POS netbook that can barely run this website without me having to pray it doesn't crash. Anyway I shall be returning and starting over from scratch. Even though phan sold my gear i lent him for USD (probably to fiery and shizz, if that's true then so be it. If it's not, then sorry fiery :x) It's alright. I miss the struggle of starting all over again, should make this game fun for me once again!

Hurry up back to 170 if so, I would like a pk match before February strikes coz im gunna be busy but yeah Im challenging you in a 1 on 1 pk when u get back on track. O.O

Muramasa
12-02-2010, 06:59 AM
lol, still making enemies bra. btw that suit he mentioned u DID by......wheres lethal and mat at xD the flame needs to be sset on ! haha xD,

ForumFiery
12-02-2010, 07:01 AM
lol, still making enemies bra. btw that suit he mentioned u DID by......wheres lethal and mat at xD the flame needs to be sset on ! haha xD,

I see no point of those empty accusations, they can all talk sh.it, the point is, I'm still here, and I always will be, until I quit on my own

Mat
12-02-2010, 07:02 AM
fiery youre such a defensive little crybaby I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ before i have to embarass you with a 5-1 loss in BI again, got. dont worry guys hes just real pissed that he went to merc thinking he could beat people but got stomped out by everything there, then came back to venus and got raped by me in war over 100 times, forcing him to switch to cap side, then after that he gets rolled 5-1 in BI...so much for being a "top" anything.

and you honestly think people don't know you buy tons of alz and gear? honestly you've already geared out like 2 people to have them be your friends which prolly cost over 15b, where do you make all this money? you dish out 10b a week on new gear yet ive never once seen you selling items found from dungeons or cores from ca5, or even crafts...prove me wrong kid tell us how you got 20b alz to spend out of nowhere every few months

MamaMiaYoe
12-02-2010, 07:03 AM
How long did it take u to get to that lvl from scratch? isnt ur FA new?

Kohii
Let me get something straight here. I know that a decent percent of people using this forum are s like you who are jealous of people you will never get close to. just because he seems to apologize at the end, you think it's gonna make a difference? I'm sick of your pathetic people who make empty accusations towards me, just name 1 piece of gear that's on me that's from your fail FA buddy k? it's obvious you sold your gears to him for USD, and now you talking to say he sold to whoever? hypocrite much? so yea, Shut the fk up before you make a fool out of yourself, you or any of your pathetic FA friends has no connection what so ever to get gears like mine. and no, I wouldn't be interested in your fail gears, I'm not looking to have 7xx def to get 1 shot k?

Lol? Whoa whoa buddy. I can't figure out of you're on your menstrual cycle or is this just how you act. I sold him my gears for USD? Uhh if anyone were to check our IP's they would know its in the same area because I'm friends with phan IRL LOL. And I only stated that suit because you said you don't need any items from my lame ass server. Again dude, you need to take some prozac to calm down. And I guess you didn't read my post. I said I'm starting over again from scratch. Who said I'll be Martial? Dude you're really showing me how old you are right now by the way you're acting, but I don't think you care because you're just gonna bash your keyboard again at anything I type. I'm actually scared to submit this reply because you're adrenaline is gonna sky rocket :[

Muramasa
did i ever say usd? im not a troll nor plan to be one. im just saying u DO have that suit...

ForumFiery
12-02-2010, 07:05 AM
fiery youre such a defensive little crybaby I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ before i have to embarass you with a 5-1 loss in BI again, got. dont worry guys hes just real pissed that he went to merc thinking he could beat people but got stomped out by everything there, then came back to venus and got raped by me in war over 100 times, forcing him to switch to cap side, then after that he gets rolled 5-1 in BI...so much for being a "top" anything.

and you honestly think people don't know you buy tons of alz and gear? honestly you've already geared out like 2 people to have them be your friends which prolly cost over 15b, where do you make all this money? you dish out 10b a week on new gear yet ive never once seen you selling items found from dungeons or cores from ca5, or even crafts...prove me wrong kid tell us how you got 20b alz to spend out of nowhere every few months

where did you see it say, I have 20b alz? k bro, later

ForumFiery
12-02-2010, 07:08 AM
Lol? Whoa whoa buddy. I can't figure out of you're on your menstrual cycle or is this just how you act. I sold him my gears for USD? Uhh if anyone were to check our IP's they would know its in the same area because I'm friends with phan IRL LOL. And I only stated that suit because you said you don't need any items from my lame ass server. Again dude, you need to take some prozac to calm down. And I guess you didn't read my post. I said I'm starting over again from scratch. Who said I'll be Martial? Dude you're really showing me how old you are right now by the way you're acting, but I don't think you care because you're just gonna bash your keyboard again at anything I type. I'm actually scared to submit this reply because you're adrenaline is gonna sky rocket :[

bro, all I'm saying is, you are making empty accusations out of nowhere, stop being hypocrite and getting away from topic k? and I said I don't need anything from your lame fa friend, not from your server, learn to read. it shows how old you are, someone who can't even read

Muramasa
12-02-2010, 07:09 AM
How long did it take u to get to that lvl from scratch? isnt ur FA new?

I dont understand what u mean lol. yeah my fa is new im at lvl 137. and it took me about 2 weeks?
if its the info i know about fierypusssytarious. ive been around for a while lol

also Fiery u are ALWAYS showing off ur alz. u offerd someone 15b PURE alz.....anyone else lol?

Kohii
12-02-2010, 07:09 AM
Fiery, Fiery, Fiery, you take everything to heart. Do me a favor, when you read this and I know you will. When you log off of the game and go to sleep. Try laying there and think about how you're acting man. Mature up cowboy! Do it for all of our sakes! From my point of view, you seem like a kid trapped in a corner with a butter knife trying to fight off a pack of wolves, but in reality the wolves are just trying to get you to calm the fk down and reassess the way you present yourself. Then maybe people will stop picking on you. If you get this serious over a forum and a game, I can only imagine that you're one of those potential columbine students. :\ I feel like a d4mn shrink -_-

megablast1
12-02-2010, 07:10 AM
Dude those r my gears first of all. I 1 shoted u like 8billion times even with ur buttbuddies comn to try and help u, i killed em all to... O DAM , dis is not World of Warcraft... crap im on the wrong forum again!!!!!!!

MamaMiaYoe
12-02-2010, 07:11 AM
I dont understand what u mean lol. yeah my fa is new im at lvl 137. and it took me about 2 weeks?
if its the info i know about fierypusssytarious. ive been around for a while lol

also Fiery u are ALWAYS showing off ur alz. u offerd someone 15b PURE alz.....anyone else lol?
are u on right now ingame?

ForumFiery
12-02-2010, 07:12 AM

sure man, you seen my alz anywhere?

MamaMiaYoe
12-02-2010, 07:12 AM
bro, all I'm saying is, you are making empty accusations out of nowhere, stop being hypocrite and getting away from topic k? and I said I don't need anything from your lame fa friend, not from your server, learn to read. it shows how old you are, someone who can't even read

You know what I told you before right? youre doing it again >.< dont feed, just blend =O

Muramasa
12-02-2010, 07:14 AM
are u on right now ingame?

Yes and no, im on ingame but im on my laptop elsewhere writing an essay and lul'ing at forums. Is there anything i can help u with or any reason in particular ive caught ur attention ? o.O

Muramasa
12-02-2010, 07:15 AM
fiery ......i swear i saw u offer some guy 15b pure alz for the fake eof8 he linked...u megaphoned it,,,,,

MamaMiaYoe
12-02-2010, 07:16 AM
Yes and no, im on ingame but im on my laptop elsewhere writing an essay and lul'ing at forums. Is there anything i can help u with or any reason in particular ive caught ur attention ? o.O
Yeah I want to steal that lapis DB, I recall u saying u have that ^^ j/k no I just wanna pvp u with my 109 wiz like a stnad on duel and see how the lapis hurts. Im doing the same thing too essay and forum trolling.

ForumFiery
12-02-2010, 07:17 AM
fiery ......i swear i saw u offer some guy 15b pure alz for the fake eof8 he linked...u megaphoned it,,,,,

I did, but the point is, did you actually see my alz? yea, thought so

megablast1
12-02-2010, 07:19 AM
my offer for the forcy armor suit wit 7 % mamp for my fa is 12bill plz contact me

Kohii
Fiery does have a right to brag. (Gear wise,) he's the best FA on both servers since phan left. Sh1t if I paid that much USD, I better be the best of something. By the way you're raging now Fiery, I'll just call you Fury. And I even gave phan the benefit of the doubt that you (Fury) didn't buy alz or gear for USD and maybe you did farm all that money legitly. I gave you the benefit of the doubt until phan told me you tried to buy my +12 Forcium Orb (before the update) for $300USD. And of course you're going to deny it in front of everyone here, but buddy between me and you and phan.. real talk.. we know wassup. Who in their right mind would admit to buying alz or USD right? You're not that dumb Fury. You're just going to tell me to shut the fk up and mind my own business or someshizz of that sort, then end up calling me pathetic or whatever bs and some other lame insults that wouldn't hurt a fly but only show you mature you are. The reason why it didn't go through (the transaction for my +12 Orb) is because you did a chargeback when phan didn't give you the orb. He figured you might be dumb enough to not chargeback, but there after he realized that wasn't your first rodeo homeboy. I was getting sleepy before, but this is fun. Come at me again Fury ;]

Muramasa
well in that case, i Digress no i didnt see it.

and sure, im in chan 8 outside ill go in my char or what ev chan u want.

btw, if u use lapis u will favor AURA in nwar and not ur bm2. for pvp it dosnt hurt. pve no clue ima get a penna and try a solo.

Mat
12-02-2010, 07:21 AM
I did, but the point is, did you actually see my alz? yea, thought so

The proof of you ALZ buying is in your gear and the gear you've purchased for people around you. Pretty sure you fully geared out a 17X FB, where'd you get the money for that, out of thin air?

ForumFiery
12-02-2010, 07:22 AM
Fiery does have a right to brag. (Gear wise,) he's the best FA on both servers since phan left. Sh1t if I paid that much USD, I better be the best of something. By the way you're raging now Fiery, I'll just call you Fury. And I even gave phan the benefit of the doubt that you (Fury) didn't buy alz or gear for USD and maybe you did farm all that money legitly. I gave you the benefit of the doubt until phan told me you tried to buy my +12 Forcium Orb (before the update) for $300USD. And of course you're going to deny it in front of everyone here, but buddy between me and you and phan.. real talk.. we know wassup. Who in their right mind would admit to buying alz or USD right? You're not that dumb Fury. You're just going to tell me to shut the fk up and mind my own business or someshizz of that sort, then end up calling me pathetic or whatever bs and some other lame insults that wouldn't hurt a fly but only show you mature you are. The reason why it didn't go through (the transaction for my +12 Orb) is because you did a chargeback when phan didn't give you the orb. He figured you might be dumb enough to not chargeback, but there after he realized that wasn't your first rodeo homeboy. I was getting sleepy before, but this is fun. Come at me again Fury ;]

bro, I am using +15 forcium crystal 5 rate 10 dmg and a +11 forcium orb 7% amp bro, I don't the orb you talking about, why do I need your lame orb, I don't have it but again, I never needed it, try again mang

Mat
12-02-2010, 07:22 AM

keep jello fieryalzandgearbuyinggot

MamaMiaYoe
12-02-2010, 07:23 AM
well in that case, i Digress no i didnt see it.

and sure, im in chan 8 outside ill go in my char or what ev chan u want.

btw, if u use lapis u will favor AURA in nwar and not ur bm2. for pvp it dosnt hurt. pve no clue ima get a penna and try a solo.

Ur base isnt high enough yet to blend with ur cdi then.

Mat
12-02-2010, 07:24 AM

your bff fiery just got called out for offering 300 usd on an orb pre-update what is this i dont even...whats your take?

ForumFiery
12-02-2010, 07:25 AM
The proof of you ALZ buying is in your gear and the gear you've purchased for people around you. Pretty sure you fully geared out a 17X FB, where'd you get the money for that, out of thin air?

bro, I still don't see your so called proof. all I can see is a mad monkey raging who once asked me for 10b trying to be my friend

Kohii
12-02-2010, 07:26 AM
I'm pretty sure phan posted it in the "Post your FA stats" when he shut down Fury1 last time before he quit. I told you fiery isn't stupid enough to admit it. Does anyone else notice how Fury's replies changed dramatically. I told you Fury, just you, phan and I know the real truth "bro" :] it's all good. If I had that much money to waste on a fake game. I'd do it too! and everyone else would too as a matter of fact. But as I stated before when I said I gave you the benefit of the doubt of farming all that alz legitly. I thought you were legit because well I was legit and I managed to get all my gears legitly w/o any help. It just made me go "debbie downer" mode when I found out you actually bought alz. Remember it's our secret Fury <3

ForumFiery
12-02-2010, 07:27 AM
keep jello fieryalzandgearbuyinggot

your bff fiery just got called out for offering 300 usd on an orb pre-update what is this i dont even...whats your take?

I already said, I didn't buy I never had that orb k? and I dno't need a 1 slot crit dmg orb. keep talking sh.it though, you gotta admit, forum is bored without drama, someone talking sh.it in this case, a monkey like you

Muramasa
12-02-2010, 07:28 AM

well..heres the thing. my current stats are

929 base
56 amp
141cdi
670def
28xx hp
lvl 137.

the reason im saying in mot sure because our tier of nwar ( only place i can war with this char xD)
there kinda pos i cant tell how much dmg i do im bm2 because i never really pay attention i try to micro them and Sonic them for stun then focus fire they kinda I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ so i dont know. for some strange reason ( im not sure how the new nwar really works) it says im rank1, but no bringer ><

Mat
12-02-2010, 07:29 AM
bro, I still don't see your so called proof. all I can see is a mad monkey raging who once asked me for 10b trying to be my friend

LOL i said i would be YOUR friend if you gave me 10b, which was an obvious joke seeing as how youre pretty much buying friends nowadays. you offered some random cap fs full forcy fs amp to xfer to proc side with u lolololol

why would i be mad when i completely rape you in pk/pvp/war? even after spending massive usd lololol you and xcon are so alike in so many ways...both have spent probably over $5,000 on gear but are the worst players skill wise in the entire game..lawl it must I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ knowing u spent all this money and you aren't even considered good

lemme know when u wanna get embarassed 5-1 again kekekekekeke

ForumFiery
I'm pretty sure phan posted it in the "Post your FA stats" when he shut down fiery 1 last time before he quit.

I don't see that fake ss proofs anything, did you see fiery anywhere? yea, k bro, go back to your corner with your martial FA I can 1 shot.

megablast1
wo wo wo settle down kids dont let uncle mega come over to blast you's in the butt while u sleep... OK??!!!!!!

ForumFiery
12-02-2010, 07:30 AM
LOL i said i would be YOUR friend if you gave me 10b, which was an obvious joke seeing as how youre pretty much buying friends nowadays. you offered some random cap fs full forcy fs amp to xfer to proc side with u lolololol

why would i be mad when i completely rape you in pk/pvp/war? even after spending massive usd lololol you and xcon are so alike in so many ways...both have spent probably over $5,000 on gear but are the worst players skill wise in the entire game..lawl it must I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ knowing u spent all this money and you aren't even considered good

lemme know when u wanna get embarassed 5-1 again kekekekekeke

i bro, I find you after I'm 180 to get owned, don't worry about it :)

Muramasa

929 base
56 amp
141cdi
670def
28xx hp
lvl 137.

the reason im saying in mot sure because our tier of nwar ( only place i can war with this char xD)
there kinda pos i cant tell how much dmg i do im bm2 because i never really pay attention i try to micro them and Sonic them for stun then focus fire they kinda I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ so i dont know. for some strange reason ( im not sure how the new nwar really works) it says im rank1, but no bringer ><

and 44 rate.

MamaMiaYoe

Youre stupid to think im taking sides here. I have no problem with fiery, so why does that make me his hater? O.o

MamaMiaYoe
12-02-2010, 07:33 AM

929 base
56 amp
141cdi
670def
28xx hp
lvl 137.

I dont know abt that bringer thing. where are you im in ch 8 outside BI

Muramasa
12-02-2010, 07:34 AM
imstading outside of town

Kohii
12-02-2010, 07:36 AM
why would i be mad when i completely rape you in pk/pvp/war? even after spending massive usd lololol you and xcon are so alike in so many ways...both have spent probably over $5,000 on gear but are the worst players skill wise in the entire game..lawl it must suuck knowing u spent all this money and you aren't even considered good

Maybe that's why he's so angry 24/7 :[ Spread Love! not hate!

MamaMiaYoe
12-02-2010, 07:36 AM
imstading outside of town
I dont think its ch 8 tho

Kohii
12-02-2010, 07:39 AM
Buying the alz and gear for USD isn't where he went wrong. Anyone can do that. It's self proclaiming he's the best FA is where it all went down hill for him. :[ Fury, look at all your posts :[ it's all filled with hate and anger :[ You need a self realization moment. I use to hate and be mean like you. Okay not really.

Muramasa
12-02-2010, 07:39 AM
yeah lol
im stadning right outside the entrance shouting ur name xD check ur chan

megablast1
12-02-2010, 07:40 AM
il 1 shot all u pplez wit my lvl 1 magic Warrior. im beast

Muramasa
Excision = best fa ....btw he dosnt use 2 forcy amp orbs lol

ForumFiery
Maybe that's why he's so angry 24/7 :[ Spread Love! not hate!

you are the only one mad right now, because you tried to make empty accusations and got shet on bro, GG

MamaMiaYoe
12-02-2010, 07:41 AM
yeah lol
im stadning right outside the entrance shouting ur name xD check ur chan

Ermm ok one last question that might be the answer to this confusion xDDDD what server? Mercury or Venus? >.<

MamaMiaYoe
12-02-2010, 07:43 AM
You do know phantastic would light your terrabad FA up like dry wood and newspaper, right?

You're nothing to Phan.

Firey= 5:0'd by Spur
Spur= 3shot by Phan

Lol'd

The Phan and Spur youre talking about was the past. :)

Muramasa
12-02-2010, 07:43 AM
LOL im venus, sorry love XD

reason my base is low ( i dont think its bad for my lvl) i have no runes ( cept an hp one)

MamaMiaYoe
12-02-2010, 07:45 AM
LOL im venus, sorry love XD

reason my base is low ( i dont think its bad for my lvl) i have no runes ( cept an hp one)
awwww T.T I see

Uhm u have to get a +11 up forcium orb. atleast amp :) yeah its not bad but it can go higher

Muramasa
12-02-2010, 07:46 AM
but i cant be the only fa to use a pc lapis?

btw the fa that would roll u is Excision. the man be gawd of fa's and he dosnt use forcy amp weps but rocked ET ( who did )

ForumFiery
You do know phantastic would light your terrabad FA up like dry wood and newspaper, right?

You're nothing to Phan.

Firey= 5:0'd by Spur
Spur= 3shot by Phan

Lol'd

try pvp spur with his 19R title, end of discussion

Muramasa
i have both my forcy amp and lapis at +8 im 2 poor 2 +11 haha ( tryna buy fa crafted forcy amp)

Kohii
12-02-2010, 07:47 AM
Does anyone else think I got shet on? How did I get e-shet on?! I need a shower then if it's true :[ It's like saying "BRO! I just hacked your cabal FA acc while you were still on it and nothing is missing, but ill tell you I hacked it anyway just to say I shet on you, I'm cool now bro! ehehueheuheuhe" see how retarded that is? :\

ForumFiery
12-02-2010, 07:48 AM
but i cant be the only fa to use a pc lapis?

btw the fa that would roll u is Excision. the man be gawd of fa's and he dosnt use forcy amp weps but rocked ET ( who did )

I went from forcium 2 slot and topaz 40 dmg ORB to 2x forcium orbs, excision's build would make him better off in nothing but pvp, topaz is sh.it when you go bm2 mang

Muramasa
12-02-2010, 07:50 AM
I noticed. im thinking of getting another amp orb just for bm2 xD.

MamaMiaYoe
12-02-2010, 07:53 AM
and make sure the upgrade is + 11.

Muramasa
12-02-2010, 07:54 AM
but in war i don't like to go bm2 facing procs now ESPECIALLY WA. if i get knocked down it means i get raped...
but against guardians and structures even i noticed bm2 is better. xD

Muramasa
12-02-2010, 07:54 AM
lol,yeah ill let u know when i find another forcy amp drop xD

ForumFiery
12-02-2010, 07:55 AM
I noticed. im thinking of getting another amp orb just for bm2 xD.

according to testing, 20 dmg forcium orb>topaz orb 40 dmg overall, both in pvp and pve

Muramasa
12-02-2010, 07:56 AM
i know xD but uhm......i cant get forcy 2 slot atm..if i could I WOULD BUY IT NOW. how would a 17% orb stand?

megablast1
12-02-2010, 07:57 AM
k k little girls stop the crying just play the game like good little kids.. befor uncle Mega comes over and pokes u in ur a.ss when ur asleep !

ForumFiery
12-02-2010, 07:59 AM
i know xD but uhm......i cant get forcy 2 slot atm..if i could I WOULD BUY IT NOW. how would a 17% orb stand?

I'm actually thinking about getting a 17 dmg orb, I mean, 17 dmg orb is not that much of a difference compare to 20 dmg, not to say it has way more potential than a plain 2 slot
it depends though, I mean, it's all what you want in this game, if you concentrate on pvp then get dmg orb, if you are more pve/bossing then get amp, I have noticed since i switched from 20 dmg to 7% amp orb, which is a downgrade for me, but I actually hit harder than I did in bm2

MamaMiaYoe
12-02-2010, 07:59 AM
k k little girls stop the crying just play the game like good little kids.. befor uncle Mega comes over and pokes u in ur a.ss when ur asleep !

all u say is a.ss. Every post theres a.ss youre so discusting. I dont know what so good about the ass especially when youre poking it. And asleep?! my god! Youre a weird person.

Muramasa
12-02-2010, 08:05 AM
I'm actually thinking about getting a 17 dmg orb, I mean, 17 dmg orb is not that much of a difference compare to 20 dmg, not to say it has way more potential than a plain 2 slot
it depends though, I mean, it's all what you want in this game, if you concentrate on pvp then get dmg orb, if you are more pve/bossing then get amp, I have noticed since i switched from 20 dmg to 7% amp orb, which is a downgrade for me, but I actually hit harder than I did in bm2

yeah i wanna test the 17 %. its not THAT huge of a diff, right? and well i like to do everything lol. but i dont see anypoint in being able to solo pluma. i know it showws how leet u are, but i like having a pt. so i'll get weps for both...? but im not gonna do that now, i have other priorities.

megablast1
12-02-2010, 08:06 AM
MamaMia u know u would like it

sn0wXz
12-02-2010, 08:11 AM
kekeke fiery mad he payd real moneys for pixels

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/4628/cabalver147101113130200.jpg

ForumFiery
12-02-2010, 08:13 AM
yeah i wanna test the 17 %. its not THAT huge of a diff, right? and well i like to do everything lol. but i dont see anypoint in being able to solo pluma. i know it showws how leet u are, but i like having a pt. so i'll get weps for both...? but im not gonna do that now, i have other priorities.

if u can afford spare orbs, I'd recommend 2 forcium amp orbs+11 or higher and a lapis 40 dmg orb. but the lapis orb would be pvp only, so I don't really see a point, 2x 17 dmg or better forum orb is the best option I see atm,

Muramasa
12-02-2010, 08:15 AM
if u can afford spare orbs, I'd recommend 2 forcium amp orbs+11 or higher and a lapis 40 dmg orb. but the lapis orb would be pvp only, so I don't really see a point, 2x 17 dmg or better forum orb is the best option I see atm,

I see what u mean. i agree about the 2x 17 % byt finding them is a biitch. i already have a forcy amp ( gonna +it i guess...LOL no rush) and ill TRY and get the lapis 2 + 15 xD

Muramasa
12-02-2010, 08:18 AM
ps had the lapis from a char reroll lol.

MamaMiaYoe
12-02-2010, 08:36 AM
^
Lemme guess! A fb!

Muramasa
12-02-2010, 09:50 AM
Wrong! Wizzy xxd

iSeeYou123
12-02-2010, 09:57 AM
Wrong! Wizzy xxd

fail wizzy now fail FA

Muramasa