PDA

View Full Version : FB Debuffs

iTzRiDiKaLoUs
12-03-2010, 12:25 PM
Ok I was just in War CH and I noticed a 170+ FB with all 3 sword buffs and he had darkness..How do you make room for that? What debuffs should a FB have? I know the essentials are both exercrates hardluck mana freeze and what else? I'm thinking about taking out lower def. Is field of exercrate any good? What about regular exercrate? I was thinking about leaving it just for bosses and stuff.

I have Stone Aqua and Lightning cannon at 20 and wind at 10 with 0 skill points. I also have ice and lightning blade at 20. I was just wondering how people fit darkness in along with fire blade.

NewEra
12-03-2010, 03:05 PM
why not get rid of the debuffs that are useless to you???

like if you have"lower defense"
guard break"

get rid of them not worth having

LackofABetterName
12-03-2010, 04:24 PM
well, you can have it at lvl 1 and it doesnt use any points..

Berserk_Fury
12-03-2010, 07:24 PM
Wait, you don't have aqua or wind cannons and yet you're out of skill points? How the hell?

Also execration/field of execration are some of the most important FB skills. I would not recommend leveling them down. Hard luck at level 20 is a must. Enervation is a good pve debuff. Field of enervantion isn't that useful imo, but it's good to use against a mob in war.

EzSeleneEz
12-03-2010, 07:42 PM
have u ever seen what field of enervation does to u in war? thats a must. you should not be out of magic points that fast though. aqua, wind, stone, lightning cannons are needed, aqua, lightning, and stone maxed for sure. i took some points out of lower def, mainly use it to grab monsters. hardluck/enervation maxed for pve. no guard break, no blind. darkness i have but didnt put points into it. not very useful for the most part.
i think i have execrate and the aoe one at 19 or so.

either way, fbs are screwed for magic points, so u gotta get somewhat creative and figure out what works for u

otice1
12-03-2010, 07:48 PM
No one realizes that darkness is good for use on ft2 bosses -.-

WingsOfAngel
12-03-2010, 07:55 PM
Field of Enevervation not good? Nearly halving someone's hp in war is not good i guess.

Berserk_Fury
12-03-2010, 08:14 PM
Did nobody ever notice that FoE doesn't actually take down their hp? It only makes their max hp lower, but their original hp is still there until they're hurt. That's why if you get FoE put on you it seems as if you're not getting hurt for some time.

NewEra
12-04-2010, 04:24 PM
i think i know why you dont have enough skill points maybe cuz your skill points aren't maxed for trans>skill pts for it160/160 you need

DrifterX
12-04-2010, 05:05 PM
i would just leave lower def out

iNub
12-04-2010, 06:19 PM
fbs are screwed for magic points

yap.