PDA

View Full Version : What is Better ?

CasS
12-05-2010, 06:40 AM
what is better to do a solo boss ? start with dual (bm+aura+debuf + buff dmg and buff amp ) or Start with BM + buff add damage + debuf and them extend with aura and use amp buff

what is better to do a solo boss ?

Slivka
12-05-2010, 06:42 AM
it depends on which boss u want to solo ... ;pppp

Deathlymonkey
12-05-2010, 06:55 AM
Depends on what boss it is and your overall dps/tank skills

CasS
12-05-2010, 07:05 AM
uhmmm ok 2 situation penna and rota , what is better ¡?

cadacus_ater
12-05-2010, 09:04 PM
Depends on how much money you want/need to spend, your defense and hp, damage output, etc. For example, if you have really high attack and amp with a decent amount of cdi and rate, you might be able to use bm2 and then extend with aura for a better effect, assuming you can survive long enough with only bm2. I would recommend you always use your shorts (except intuition, use that when bm2 runs out and combo while you wait for bm2 to cool) either at the beginning or when you use aura, usually when you use aura though. If you can't survive against the boss for the majority of your bm2, or if you don't have very high attack and don't have enough amp, then you probably need to bm2+aura and use your debuff and attack shorts at the start. Also consider whether or not you want to (or need to) use buff pots, fury pots/bamboo, or odd circles when planning your assault on the boss.

Personally, I'm kinda lazy and I just bm2+aura+debuff+aof+ib at the start most of the time. The major exceptions are when you are up against a dungeon boss (think party dungeons like aos2) that can easily one-shot you, or if you just want to save sp as much as possible (such as in solo dungeons like catacomb frost). In such cases you usually try to conserve your sp to use bm2 as much as possible and of course use all your attack shorts and your debuff.

Hash
12-05-2010, 09:12 PM
it pretty much depends on the boss, but i usually do it this way:

bm2 + debuff + aof -> extend + ib.

if its a boss that i can 1 bar (like penna) i usually do it without extending (bm2 + debuff + aof -> ib when aof finishes)
for a boss i need to kill quickly (a set time limit like chakris before shield goes back up) i usually just go all out and use all shorts at once.

DaSmexy
12-06-2010, 12:05 AM
hash he just copy my solo style -.- lame ass noob XD

krider
12-06-2010, 12:19 AM
Why would you debuff and aof? You will pump out more damage using debuff when you extend with ib.