PDA

View Full Version : Question about refilling ecoin

SnuggleDiet
12-12-2010, 07:24 AM
so, I've been able to charge 20 dollars of ecoin since I started the game (about 12 days ago) and I haven't been able to charge anymore since.
I'm a level 91 Warrior and kind of getting annoyed with the fact that I can't charge anything because I'd really like a costume and maybe a voucher to sell or something. Is there a certain amount of days you have to play before you're able to charge whatever you want or what?

Server: Venus
Char Name: JudyLaw

copout
12-15-2010, 07:24 AM
I am trying to purchase e-coins for the first time, and it is telling me, "You do not have enough conditions for fillup yet". What the heck is that suppose to mean? I selected to pay with paypal (I tried both paypal options), selected $10 worth, then I get this pop-up and I am unable to do anything else.

Server: Mercury
Char Name: CopOut

copout
12-16-2010, 09:18 PM
My issue has been corrected. I hope you are / were able to get yours fixed as well.

corvaxseek
07-28-2011, 05:47 PM
I also have the same problem for the first time buying eCoin. 'You do not have enough conditions for fillup yet' is the message pops up everytime I'm trying to purchase thru Paypal. So how to fix this thing ?

Server: Venus
Char name: Corvaxseek

Thanks for help.