PDA

View Full Version : Cabal Startup Error

JuannyBear
04-17-2010, 04:33 PM
I used to play Cabal for OGPlanet fine, now I downloaded the update from EST (the one with Illusion Castle) and im having problems. When I started I played close to 10 minutes and it would freeze on me. I tried to see if taking some stuff off (like unchecking in options the special effects and stuff) but it didnt work. Then someone recommended for me to uninstall Cabal, and reinstall it, and then restart my computer, I did it but the problem still continued. After the 2nd try of uninstalling it to reinstall it again, everytimme I would click on the Cabal icon to start playing the window saying "Illusions Castle" popped up (the one with the button saying to Start Playing) It would just freeze on there and nothing would load. Hopefully someone out there can help. I use Cabal from US, Windows Vista, and all my requirements are more than what I need. Hopefully this picture can help as well.

JuannyBear
04-18-2010, 12:27 AM
Im good, I solved it. What happened was that theres was something checked that wasnt supposed to be.
I Right click the Cabal Icon, clicked Properties, Compatability tab, and unchecked the Compatibility mode.
This is what was making my Cabal startup not work. Although, when I was playing, I still have the problem with staying logged in.
When im playing, about 10 in the game, Cabal freezes up on me, the music is still going but im just frozen there. I tried to just wait, but after the song is finished, the music stops and then after that Im just frozen. I have to do Cntrl+Alt+Delete so end the game. When I do this it says "Not Responding" Can someone help me? I want my game to stop freezing on me :(