PDA

View Full Version : I want some...

JuannyBear
04-17-2010, 04:54 PM
More power skills (but not take out the current skills.)
Pets can talk to you.
Pets can hit your opponent first if they get close.
Pets should have like a small part of the game where only Pets can fight (kind like a mini game)
There should be contests with people in Showing off their powers.
A dungeon where you can go to to get more Alz.
Something that would make you guild members teleport to where you are.
Thats what I can think for now... untill i think of more stuff, ill post new things up :]

nemesisz
04-17-2010, 04:59 PM
lol, i want to fly, but i dont wanna play flyff xD

JuannyBear
04-17-2010, 08:53 PM
lol if that was in the game, i would think thats more for like force bladers or wizards (i would say force bladers because wiz teleport)

Flarius
04-17-2010, 08:59 PM
I would kinda like a marriage system on cabal. When your in a party with your spouse, within the distance, you get a special type of buff that makes you a little stronger and also have a skill to teleport to your spouse.

JuannyBear
04-17-2010, 09:12 PM
I would kinda like a marriage system on cabal. When your in a party with your spouse, within the distance, you get a special type of buff that makes you a little stronger and also have a skill to teleport to your spouse.

This sounds awesome, no lie

Fishy
04-17-2010, 09:38 PM

I approve of this lol =P

nemesisz
04-18-2010, 01:38 PM
i think marraige system sounds great. and maybe there could be like an activity or special dungeon for couples + a new skill that only works together.

>> BTW please visit http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?1326-Regarding-skill-rankings . I am really devoted to it, so please leave positive comments, or a free bump. It will only take a minute or two. Thanks!

P.S. if you're going to flame me for intruding on this thread!!!!!! please do it without being too harsh xD

DVwizzy
04-18-2010, 02:37 PM
http://www-nlpir.nist.gov/projects/tv2003/active/topics/example.images/fire.jpg
since you asked..

Fishy
04-21-2010, 10:10 AM
Lol!

May
04-21-2010, 10:29 AM

I vote yes on this.

BleedingSoul
04-21-2010, 11:38 AM
This thread isn't .

Sasodara
04-21-2010, 12:33 PM

Haha sounds EXACTLY like Jade Dynasty XD.

wolfftamer
06-10-2010, 06:00 AM
the marrige system sounds alot like ragnarok. there were several different skills, you could heal each other, take damge for a set time for the other (i died a few times that way) ect ect. the pet options we have now are decent, but you should be able to choose what upgrade your pet gets. like this maybe

1 fch => random upgrade, normal cost
3 fch/ 2fch + 1slot osm item/ 1fch+ 2 1slot osm item=> chosen upgrade, slightly higher cost.

because pet upgrades are 100%, youd need to have more items to choose, and a higher cost, to balance it out. cause i really wouldnt mind a pet with all def rate at lvl 10 XD

also, bear, what would your pets say to you? cuz i wouldnt want them running around saying stupid things, "i love you master!" "feed me master!" ect ect. its cute for about ten minutes, then it gets annoying.

xenobus_2006
06-12-2010, 02:35 PM
well if they have a marriage system they should have a SP Tag TEam combo!!! +1 for this!!

wolfftamer
06-12-2010, 08:38 PM
in ragnarok we got bonuses for fighting the same monster, could heal each other, warp to where the other one was, take damage for each other, adopt a child (with a whole mess of skills attached to that) and all sorts of things.

but, alas, the server i gmed on is no longer around. too bad too, i enjoyed nukeing players when they would spam things on shout. command was @nuke(playername) lol

Sheep
06-12-2010, 08:45 PM
there should be pvp tournaments in the game. And guild wars held at a specific time each day, where guilds compete for the top 5 guild titles.