PDA

View Full Version : Mission War Waiting

Dcashdollar
04-17-2010, 08:46 PM
There has to be a better way to go about mission war than making people sit in a lobby if they can't get in. A few suggestions I have would be...

Remove the wait list all together. A war is a war, if one side brings less people it's their own fault.
Add a way for the players waiting to participate in the war.
Remove the wait list.
Remove the wait list.

Flarius
04-17-2010, 08:51 PM
They have the wait list to make it fair. The last thing we need is people complaining they lose wars because one side had more players and saying, "Oh Procs/Caps only win because they had 20 more people!" If you're always on the waiting list get a faster computer. The 10 min wait before is to make a plan, make parties and to dance to make up that extra SP you're missing. The handicap, I believe, is for the side that has been losing the majority of all the wars put together during that week.

Dcashdollar
04-17-2010, 08:54 PM
I have a fast computer. They added some BS that makes you not join Mwar as soon as you click the button to join. The box pops up and says "Mission war will begin shortly" (JOIN) Now, when you click join it says "waiting to join" takes about a minute for you to finally join the world. I think they added that to make it even more QQ friendly by adding a wait, so all computers join at the same speed.

There's usually already an even amount of people joining the mission wars. Why not just remove the wait list.

Flarius
04-17-2010, 09:08 PM
There might be about the same amount in the war you are in, but what about the other wars.

It would be nice if you didn't have to pay to join war, or at least give you more money at the end. I remember when you could farm war for money. Now you'll make maybe 200k from war if you win. More if your lucky with the buff capsule.

Pretty nice how you get 80 wexp whether you win or lose though. Definitely will make me think about actually going to war.

Dcashdollar
04-17-2010, 09:12 PM
They need to change something though... Everyone knows if you're on the wait list, there's a slim chance you're going to get in.

Flarius
04-17-2010, 09:20 PM
Yeah that is true... They need an option for those point farmers. They get kicked after a certain amount of points if there are people on the wait list. No one has the common courtesy to re-log once they get their 30 points.

To all you people that have only been playing for a year, there was a time when there was only one war and you know what we did? WE RE-LOGGED FOR OTHER PEOPLE SO THEY CAN GET THEIR POINTS.

Fishy
04-17-2010, 09:29 PM
I dont understand why people care so damn much about their points in lower tiers anyways....there's no bringer, guardian or super spiffy title for it, so just do your team a favor and relog! it doesnt matter how big your ego is or how important you think you are. if people ask you to relog, then god dammit, relog!

SilverFang
04-17-2010, 09:49 PM
I wouldn't have a problem reloging for others if they did it for me once in a while. Only time they do relog is halfway through the war when they winning they get overconfident and don't defend so they lose allot of basses they relog then.

I don't know how many wars i been to where i been wl1 for over 30min and no1 reloged for me. I got new comp while back so I'm usually always in and i don't relog for anyone unless a guildie or a friend.

Fishy
04-17-2010, 09:51 PM
I wouldn't have a problem reloging for others if they did it for me once in a while. Only time they do relog is halfway through the war when they winning they get overconfident and don't defend so they lose allot of basses they relog then.

I don't know how many wars i been to where i been wl1 for over 30min and no1 reloged for me. I got new comp while back so I'm usually always in and i don't relog for anyone unless a guildie or a friend.

its people like you doing this that cause the neverending no relog cycle >_>

SilverFang
04-17-2010, 10:04 PM
its people like you doing this that cause the neverending no relog cycle >_>

That's fine with me, like i said above i would relog if others do for me.

Ive had people who say "Dude relog for me u got above 30 pts" yet when i ask them when there in war to relog they say "tell this guy to relog" when they already have above 30 pts.

So tell me why i should for the same guy again when he doesn't relog for me?

Fishy
04-17-2010, 10:40 PM
cuz instead of being the stubborn ass, you can be the helpful one and hope in this community of selfish children that your kindness might eventually spread.....doubt it'll happen but it's better than being the bad guy

APinkCaKe
04-17-2010, 11:38 PM
Hmm well, mostly I relog for friends/guildies.. If war is like 50 50 I don't usually log until were winning for sure, and if I know the person I relog for don't make us lose :p.. But after this update winning won't matter much ^_^

fsflashy
04-18-2010, 12:01 AM
I dont understand why people care so damn much about their points in lower tiers anyways....there's no bringer, guardian or super spiffy title for it, so just do your team a favor and relog! it doesnt matter how big your ego is or how important you think you are. if people ask you to relog, then god dammit, relog!

well the top scorers get a bit more alz back and a bit more wexp.

Flarius
04-18-2010, 12:28 AM
Don't know what your thinking, everyone gets the same wexp unless they have beads for it. Doesn't matter if you get 1k points in war, you'll still only get 80 wexp.

SilverFang
04-18-2010, 12:31 AM
Don't know what your thinking, everyone gets the same wexp unless they have beads for it. Doesn't matter if you get 1k points in war, you'll still only get 80 wexp.

Actually i have noticed when in the top 3 spot u make more wexp(i get 88wexp) when im 4th and below i get 80 but idk sometimes i have gotten 1st and second made only 80 so idk how that works.( no BB+ Prem or event bonus)

Fishy
04-21-2010, 10:06 AM

naw, you do get a bonus extra tid bit if you place in top 10% i think is what it is....but it's hardly enough to be worth being so stubborn over it

Renken
04-21-2010, 02:26 PM
What i think they should do (idk if this has be talked about previously i didnt read all the posts but) is keep the wait list but add a sort of tag team like when a player dies one player from the lobby joins in there place and so on and so forth then everyone has had a change to participate also i think they should add like a in war over view of the battle so the players in the lobby can watch the battle take place now having that may give away planes or tactics so to fix that just simply cut the chat between players in war from players in lobby till they can enter.

lugalo
04-28-2010, 03:16 PM
Its the golden rule, its that simple. If you want others to relog for you, you must relog for them. If you don't relog for them, they feel that they shouldn't relog for you. A good get what you give scenario.

Oh and BTW a tag team would be a good idea.

SliverElixer
04-28-2010, 03:30 PM
people are able to relog for others anyways can we go now.