PDA

View Full Version : First Nation War video

MamaMiaYoe
12-17-2010, 09:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nwvLBjtRWM

I made a mistake on the date 10-17-10 LOL I dont want to re-edit it just for that, takes so long to upload it, so just watch. PROC WON!

sn0wXz
12-17-2010, 10:47 AM
i fapp'd, and im truly ashamed of myself

MamaMiaYoe
12-17-2010, 10:51 AM
@snow
did you really? =O hey I remember a wiz who I used to war with a looong time ago that kinda has the same name as yours, is that you? oO

ChinaEyez
12-17-2010, 11:20 AM
<3 You more Mia! :D

sn0wXz
12-17-2010, 12:34 PM
my wiz is dead, banished from nevareth!! :x
i think in old tiers we fought a few times. and im pretty sure ive went to ch20 n got rickrolld recently on mu wa T_T

Xiju
12-17-2010, 01:35 PM
i wanna make a nw vid now

MamaMiaYoe
12-17-2010, 03:51 PM
my wiz is dead, banished from nevareth!! :x
i think in old tiers we fought a few times. and im pretty sure ive went to ch20 n got rickrolld recently on mu wa T_T

You just disappeared all of a sudden >.> and I was like ok wow so now kiju will get the bringer for wiz since ure gone >.<

MamaMiaYoe
12-17-2010, 03:52 PM

You'll inspire alot of people if you do. SO DO IT! Show us the epic blink, dash and fade on combo that you keep on doing on your other videos.

Ludacris
12-17-2010, 04:19 PM
i should make one so you all can see how boring venus T5 war is LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL..

3v3s ftmfw!

Mat
12-17-2010, 05:07 PM
i saw your shock rune activate and then i laughed and closed my browser

IRaid101
12-17-2010, 05:38 PM
can i ask why we didn't see spur o.o

fsflashy
12-17-2010, 06:06 PM

tell me when you're gonna make it so i can skip that war and not be in your vid :P

MamaMiaYoe
12-17-2010, 06:11 PM
i saw your shock rune activate and then i laughed and closed my browser

You dont have to close your browser when you laugh at something, thats a weird thing to do. Oh wait is that suppose to be a joke or sarcasm? oh!! Ok yes it did activate uhm.,, but Im trying to figure why its funny ><

MamaMiaYoe
12-17-2010, 06:39 PM
The activation chance of blended runes sux, I only got that for my guns. rarely activates in bm2 >.>

Mat
12-17-2010, 07:34 PM
You dont have to close your browser when you laugh at something, thats a weird thing to do. Oh wait is that suppose to be a joke or sarcasm? oh!! Ok yes it did activate uhm.,, but Im trying to figure why its funny ><

i closed the browser because your fa I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s, you have no skill, and you're using a terribad blended rune...please dont make any more videos, im tired of wasting my life away clicking on your links and then closing them because i feel sorry for you

forumaccount
12-17-2010, 07:39 PM
cant be as bad as seeing shock rune on a wa and sfs, now thats funny

MamaMiaYoe
12-18-2010, 04:03 AM
i closed the browser because your fa I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s, you have no skill, and you're using a terribad blended rune...please dont make any more videos, im tired of wasting my life away clicking on your links and then closing them because i feel sorry for you

:) I just hope youre not one of those guys who claim theyre so good and awesome but when they get to face me BOOM omg wheres all the ego?, youre lucky youre not in mercury or I wouldve made your life in pk channel a living hell. but yet again youre not a good skilled wiz, I hope you read that right I bolded it, you try to impress people by soloing pf bosses coz your stats are capable to do it >.< you think your videos soloing pf bosses makes you good? You think your screenshots of killing Fiery in nw makes you good? I dont think so. Not until you face me will you prove anything. You talk about pressuring in pk once as if you know what youre talking about but that advice you gave fpsnoob will actually get you killed if you ever do that to me. Your 1183 magic attack is nothing, if youre dumb and stupid to react in circumstances such as pressuring and I bet you are in pk coz u havent showed any video yet, then if so, you'll get your wiz's brains blown away agaisnt me, especially now that comp skill are bugged.

You just have the stats and gears. But when it comes to pk movement youre nothing different, I think youre predictable and that I'll be able to calculate all your moves too. You'll be like this boss Tanaka in the film Kill Bill whos full of hate and wasnt aware of what was coming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2tD3uDqEUg

crushingraid
12-18-2010, 04:20 AM
mat cant you not be a prick for a change. if you dont want to watch it then dont. no one forced you. so if you watch another vid of mamamia then its your own fault so dont blamin sht on other people.

wheres your blend runes.

maibaza
12-18-2010, 04:21 PM
idk bout you but imo magic attack blended rune > shock rune, just saying.
on a second note nice hacker fs you did ca2 with.

MamaMiaYoe
12-20-2010, 07:12 AM
Sensability rune is still debatable for me, I dont plan to get another pve blended rune. My next plan is to get Shield Smash (-100 def on player target) and Force Pressure I (5% magic skill amp on player target) and my damage should be good to blow the shet out of my targets in pk if it activates. * glares at those wiz and FA's who are often victims of my crit *

Mat
12-20-2010, 08:45 AM
:) I just hope youre not one of those guys who claim theyre so good and awesome but when they get to face me BOOM omg wheres all the ego?, youre lucky youre not in mercury or I wouldve made your life in pk channel a living hell. but yet again youre not a good skilled wiz, I hope you read that right I bolded it, you try to impress people by soloing pf bosses coz your stats are capable to do it >.< you think your videos soloing pf bosses makes you good? You think your screenshots of killing Fiery in nw makes you good? I dont think so. Not until you face me will you prove anything. You talk about pressuring in pk once as if you know what youre talking about but that advice you gave fpsnoob will actually get you killed if you ever do that to me. Your 1183 magic attack is nothing, if youre dumb and stupid to react in circumstances such as pressuring and I bet you are in pk coz u havent showed any video yet, then if so, you'll get your wiz's brains blown away agaisnt me, especially now that comp skill are bugged.

You just have the stats and gears. But when it comes to pk movement youre nothing different, I think youre predictable and that I'll be able to calculate all your moves too. You'll be like this boss Tanaka in the film Kill Bill whos full of hate and wasnt aware of what was coming.

i dont even need to read this to know you're mad

Mat
12-20-2010, 08:47 AM
mat cant you not be a prick for a change. if you dont want to watch it then dont. no one forced you. so if you watch another vid of mamamia then its your own fault so dont blamin sht on other people.

wheres your blend runes.

prick? im stating my completely honest opinion, which is about miavi's video. i think it I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s, i think she I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s and i think her rune choice was terrible

if honestly makes me a prick, then so be it

MamaMiaYoe
12-20-2010, 09:26 AM
i dont even need to read this to know you're mad

Im not mad, Im just posting with passion ;)

MamaMiaYoe
12-20-2010, 09:28 AM
prick? im stating my completely honest opinion, which is about miavi's video. i think it I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s, i think she I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s and i think her rune choice was terrible

if honestly makes me a prick, then so be it
Now this one seems mad. :) I think theres no doubt about it

Liever
01-11-2011, 11:46 AM

+20
xD That made me laugh Kimmy.
I had to watch that video clip to make sure I was thinking of the correct scene. hahhaa. Teeheee. Ignore Matri, he's just being a debbie downer ^.~
Love the music choice in your video, syota. :)
Weeee. Gogogo FA powaahhh, haha <3