PDA

View Full Version : really really confused

xbg101
12-17-2010, 06:34 PM
i'm new to this game and i got a crystal i forgot the name but the stat requirments only showed for the mage class and focre archer. i tried to equip it and it worked but it didn't say the stat requirement for force bladers. are items not class specific? and if so which stat requirement do i look at if it doesn't say for force blader? also if someone were to so kind as to list the types of items force bladers can use (armor set, battle set, martial set,
katana ect.) thank you!!!!:):):):):):)

fsflashy
12-17-2010, 06:49 PM
you can wear anything as long as you have the stats for it (not including class specifics of course)

xbg101
12-17-2010, 07:19 PM
ok thanks:):)

fsflashy
12-17-2010, 07:31 PM
just to add, class specific armor starts with shadow titanium, and everything else above osmium (osm gear is not class specific).

xbg101
12-18-2010, 01:35 PM
ok thanks i'll keep that in mind. also which equipment sets would you recomend using? armor or battle and which weapon

Valdoroth
12-22-2010, 11:16 PM
ok thanks i'll keep that in mind. also which equipment sets would you recomend using? armor or battle and which weapon
since no one responded to this i will. FB are flexible. Once high enough lvl you can wear any of the osm grades that you choose. Its just a balance of what do you want more, defense or cheaper gears.
If you want the same defense for osm gears, then they go as follow: +0 armor = +1 battle = +2 martial. Meaning if you have an osmium suit of armor +9, you have to have a +10 battle or +11 martial to have the same defense.

As for weapons, since they only differ by 1 atk or m atk and 2 at forcium, its entirely up to you which you like better for looks or cost effectiveness.