PDA

View Full Version : This is rediculous. GM'S.

keriou
04-18-2010, 02:37 AM
I've had the same starter error going on a week now without any GM/GA assistance in the least.

I don't expect the N.A officials to drop what they're doing for me at a drop of a dime, far from it. I try to be courteous and respectful of the fact that there's over 2000 help desk requests and that everyone must be treated with equal opportunity. However it seems I'm not getting that courtesy myself; and since it seems no one has a solution for my inquiries it's solely on the hands of an official to see that a fan of this game, for so very long, get's the help he needs in spite of their schedule.

So this is basically what it boils down to:
So about 2 days ago whenever i try to open Cabal, the mini-screen (the one that appears after re-instillation) appears and says 'download fail, try again'

and the few times that the start page does appear, the main menu, pictures, checkfiles button, etc. don't appear just the outline of the border.

I shut avast off, and add it to the exclusion list i've made my firewall exclude it and i've re-downloaded the program a dozen times and nothing seems to work.

I can't even check files because the download screen says the download has failed then just shuts down.

Again, i'm not expecting a miracle, I understand users are more likely to see this and ignore it then a GM would even take the initiative to care, but the frustration of not even getting a message in response to three help desk tickets that are apparently 'opened' is enough to lose the dedication and respect that i've held for this game for so long. And in the end, it's just a game, so it can't all be worth it. Anyways, any help would be grand. Thanks for reading.