PDA

View Full Version : Need help with pve skills

Memories
12-20-2010, 01:10 PM
like the title says, i need help.. not only with comboing stun locks but skills i can use w/o comboing. thx

cadacus_ater
12-20-2010, 04:03 PM
If you want to attack out of combo, you will usually use stuff like VI, LS, Assault/DS, BS, DT in some order. Try to use LS>DT after using VI then follow up another VI (if VI is lvl 18) then use Assault/DS>BS, then use VI again. It depends on the level you put VI, LS, BS, and DT at. Out of combo, I usually use: VI, LS, DT, BS, VI, LS, As, BS, VI or something like that. Try using my guide to look at cast times and cool times for the various attack skills as well as some tips on building stunlock and stun+down combos.
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?10514-A-Guide-on-All-Skills-to-get-for-Bladers-with-Recommended-Skill-Levels

chainlock
12-21-2010, 01:24 AM
100% stun lock combo VI(18)-DT(15)-LS(12)-VI(18)-BS(9)-DS(20)/SG(20). If you use the DS combo hit all on excellent, if you use SG hit everything on excellent except SG, hit that anywhere from the first line to halfway between. If you can combo past 11 you have to use DS to keep the stun going.

Non combo 100% stun, unless VI misses, is VI(18)-DS(20)-DT(15)/LS(12).

If you don't want to combo and don't care about stun just use LS/BS/DT auto attack.

If you want a pure down combo use DT-LS-BS-SG.

If you need to steal hp fast and aoe at the same time use DT-VI-DS-DR-SG-LS.