rol+1 / 2x cr+2 / 1x forci orb 10% cd

def 640

worth the rebuild?

Nanjirou
12-24-2010, 12:02 AM
all amp is I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

Drew
12-24-2010, 12:07 AM
that's why i posted on the fa section lol, cuz i know all amp is retard for wizzies

Nanjirou
12-24-2010, 01:47 AM
My bad lolll thats pretty good for FA .______________. Not too sure about ditching the cr2 for ros9s tho. Id def save for an amp orb O_O

MamaMiaYoe
01-01-2011, 07:55 PM
Just remember, Magic attack is always important for FA. Depends how much amount your magic amp gears can amplify. Magic amp is useless if your magic attack is low, say youre sporting 2 +7 topaz orb/crystal with magic amp, thats useless. The amount of amp (suit, gloves, boots, bracelet, orb/s, cape, k-board) and CDI (rings, helm, orb/s, k-board) should balance each other.

your present build is good, but u lack the magic attack. change bracelet? to bos +3 slotted/+6. change cape? to eos +7. upgrade forcium orbs? to +7.

Drew
01-02-2011, 05:34 PM
Just remember, Magic attack is always important for FA. Depends how much amount your magic amp gears can amplify. Magic amp is useless if your magic attack is low, say youre sporting 2 +7 topaz orb/crystal with magic amp, thats useless. The amount of amp (suit, gloves, boots, bracelet, orb/s, cape, k-board) and CDI (rings, helm, orb/s, k-board) should balance each other.

your present build is good, but u lack the magic attack. change bracelet? to bos +3 slotted/+6. change cape? to eos +7. upgrade forcium orbs? to +7.

actually i dont know where else to get my m.attk from lol

i'm just 150 tho, but i got eos+7, i got a pair of +8 forci orbs, i got bos+6, but i'm wearing bttle and not martial

so as it is, i can only get more mattk from a (either) sig.m +7 or +8 cape, lol, which i'm not even thinking about anymore, or +11-+15 my orbs lol, which is a tall order for me. Or just level up to 180 lol. That's why i'm now considering the ros+9-10 which have additional mattk. I seemed to have reached a peak, for now. Oh i'm crafting mana condense too but they're short buffs; they don't count in the long run like the holy water of sage.

MamaMiaYoe
01-04-2011, 08:30 AM
actually i dont know where else to get my m.attk from lol

i'm just 150 tho, but i got eos+7, i got a pair of +8 forci orbs, i got bos+6, but i'm wearing bttle and not martial

so as it is, i can only get more mattk from a (either) sig.m +7 or +8 cape, lol, which i'm not even thinking about anymore, or +11-+15 my orbs lol, which is a tall order for me. Or just level up to 180 lol. That's why i'm now considering the ros+9-10 which have additional mattk. I seemed to have reached a peak, for now. Oh i'm crafting mana condense too but they're short buffs; they don't count in the long run like the holy water of sage.

Magic amp and magic attack rune. whats your stats now?

Drew
01-07-2011, 04:56 AM
as above ^^ but i did add 2 hp and 1 mattk after 151...and slowly upping my battle to +9 so my def is well not quite but getting there...700. i'll stick with cr+2...ros+10 is one of those lol 'forget it' items here in cabal, like rol+2 and aop+6. and yeah, only a +10 will ever replace my cr+2. yea those runes are a must too. Ill see what i can do. thanks.