PDA

View Full Version : allowed to delete characters again!!!

lunadiviner
12-27-2010, 12:09 AM
make it possible to delete characters again >_>

XFearMyBladeX
12-27-2010, 12:13 AM
make it possible to delete characters again >_>

NO so if any1 enters ur acc they cant delete ur chars ^^

XFearMyBladeX
12-27-2010, 12:29 AM
I was selling a char via transfer once, and this guy couldn't buy it because he didn't have enough char slots left, and couldn't delete one.

Not cool, lol.

lol ya would be good to have a security code for every char so any1 besides u can delete it

Killa
12-29-2010, 10:44 AM
I thought this was a problem, when I tried to delete my characters and it wouldn't let me. Now I know it's an actual problem. I guess because you have 6 slots, and the fact that you can rename your characters means you wouldn't have to delete them. If you mess up on the stats, just redo them with extract potions.
Say for instance:
I'm a newby and I don't want to lvl like the other players, I want my character to have instant strength right NOW, not later, and someone offers to sell me a character?
Understandable.

Raysuko
12-31-2010, 03:40 AM
+1

I really want to delete 2 of my characters to make room for a mule. But now, the GM really messed things up this time.

fsflashy
12-31-2010, 03:42 AM
you can send a ticket and they will delete the character(s) for you.

Raysuko
12-31-2010, 03:45 AM
you can send a ticket and they will delete the character(s) for you.

I've had tickets in waiting for a long time now. No they wont.

tk10
12-31-2010, 04:44 AM
Character delete does work, here's how:

You have to remove:

the warehouse sub-password
the character inventory sub-password
then the character selection sub-password

Then after you have removed all the sub-passwords, then select the character you want to delete and click the delete button. Type in your main login password and it should delete. But, sometimes I'm forced to restart the game to get it to finally take.

Then of course go back and put all three sub-passwords back in again. This should work, does for me, give it a try.

XFearMyBladeX
12-31-2010, 08:30 AM
Character delete does work, here's how:

You have to remove:

the warehouse sub-password
the character inventory sub-password
then the character selection sub-password

Then after you have removed all the sub-passwords, then select the character you want to delete and click the delete button. Type in your main login password and it should delete. But, sometimes I'm forced to restart the game to get it to finally take.

Then of course go back and put all three sub-passwords back in again. This should work, does for me, give it a try.

wrong.u only have to delete ur logging subpassword(not ur warehouse/inventory)and as far as i know that only works with lvl 50s and under idk, i have lots of 140+chars and am not gonna delete any of them just for checking lol.just send ticket and wait.

fsflashy
12-31-2010, 01:59 PM
I've had tickets in waiting for a long time now. No they wont.

yeah they do, they deleted my friend's character for him.

Thirsty
12-31-2010, 09:54 PM
yeah they do, they deleted my friend's character for him.

They do but they take forever. My ticket's been in there for a month and I don't expect them to close it anytime soon.

tk10
01-01-2011, 10:58 AM
XFearMyBladeX, obviously you haven't tried deleting any character recently. Ever since EST took over you now have to remove all three sub-passwords to delete a character. When OGP ran it you could just delete the character select sub-password and that's it, but not anymore.

Drew
01-04-2011, 05:14 AM
tk10 is right

recently trded an acct bound item, and u need to do all those he said to vacate a slot and delete the interim migrant after the trade.

Also, Fear is right in a way...that works only for lvs1-49 chars. Aftr that it's the hd u go. But that will take time until they ascertain ur not just another hacker and if u can prove ownership convicingly, and a good reason for such request.

Jenus
01-04-2011, 07:30 AM
wrong.u only have to delete ur logging subpassword(not ur warehouse/inventory)and as far as i know that only works with lvl 50s and under idk, i have lots of 140+chars and am not gonna delete any of them just for checking lol.just send ticket and wait.

XFearMyBladeX, obviously you haven't tried deleting any character recently. Ever since EST took over you now have to remove all three sub-passwords to delete a character. When OGP ran it you could just delete the character select sub-password and that's it, but not anymore.

tk10 is right

recently trded an acct bound item, and u need to do all those he said to vacate a slot and delete the interim migrant after the trade.

Also, Fear is right in a way...that works only for lvs1-49 chars. Aftr that it's the hd u go. But that will take time until they ascertain ur not just another hacker and if u can prove ownership convicingly, and a good reason for such request.

Well Fear was actually right with the subpass thing but tk10 was right as well for saying that its lvl 1-49 only. I recently deleted a lvl 1 on another account to reserve a name on another account for a mule and it deleted fine with just the log in sub gone.

Drew
01-04-2011, 01:55 PM
Well Fear was actually right with the subpass thing but tk10 was right as well for saying that its lvl 1-49 only. I recently deleted a lvl 1 on another account to reserve a name on another account for a mule and it deleted fine with just the log in sub gone.

not when it's a character transfer u wanna delete