PDA

View Full Version : hmmm spur my love..... !

Slivka
12-28-2010, 03:04 PM
lol i know that most of you know spur's gear but let me remind you of it =D

Slivka
12-28-2010, 03:04 PM
oups didn't attach the pic let me redoit XD

Slivka
12-28-2010, 03:25 PM

Slivka
12-28-2010, 03:26 PM
waiting for matri to say something ...

Mat
12-28-2010, 04:19 PM
lol? his gloves arent forc, and notice that he doesnt say the + of any of his gear.

here ill remind you

mystic gloves +9
sig suit +7
forc orb +8

/endthread

ChaosWars
12-29-2010, 06:14 PM
i +ed 12 his gear yesterday =/!

Xiju
12-29-2010, 10:05 PM
i +ed 12 his gear yesterday =/!

pro

Slivka
12-29-2010, 11:30 PM
pro

yes....indeed....

Spur
12-30-2010, 09:33 AM
sry chaos i tried for +13 and it went back down to +11

otice1
12-30-2010, 09:51 AM
sry chaos i tried for +13 and it went back down to +11

Your gear is changing but your stats aren't. Why is that? Owait I forgot they are fake, nvm.

lolwut
12-30-2010, 10:10 AM
might be too lazy to update them

Spur
12-30-2010, 10:19 AM
Your gear is changing but your stats aren't. Why is that? Owait I forgot they are fake, nvm.

sry an item going up or down 1 + isnt worth the update
maybe u would go update ure stats every time ure def rune goes up huh?

otice1
12-30-2010, 10:54 AM

My defense rune has been maxed for months, sorry.

megablast1
12-30-2010, 11:00 AM
man dont hate on me... im just a hater who hates on all u haters who hates on pple dat hate others

megablast1
12-30-2010, 11:15 AM
dont make me bring out my lvl 2 magic Warrior and 1 shot u.......................................... il do it nipperlugs dont temp me

LєthalHeart
12-30-2010, 11:23 AM
i hear spur a sexy scene chick.

yeah

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/spur3.jpg

Mat
12-30-2010, 11:53 AM

i like how youre talking about updating stats, last time i checked your mag was 1163, now its 1164

rofl i just gained 1 magic attack, lemme go update it on VRS

btw nice +8 forcy orb, baddie

phonpaseuth
12-30-2010, 12:26 PM
i like how youre talking about updating stats, last time i checked your mag was 1163, now its 1164

Can't believe you even bother to check. o.o
Just sayin'.

Mat
12-30-2010, 12:35 PM
Can't believe you even bother to check. o.o
Just sayin'.

so ur saying u havent looked at any of my stats on my sig?

just sayin'

Lelouch
12-30-2010, 12:39 PM

just sayin'

Lets see pics of your gear to prove your stats then. Oh wait, you fakin stats 2 kakakakaka

Spur
12-30-2010, 12:40 PM

if u looked closely i didnt update cause of 1matk i updated cause i went up a few amp. check ure eyes

Mat
12-30-2010, 01:15 PM
if u looked closely i didnt update cause of 1matk i updated cause i went up a few amp. check ure eyes

lol...a few amp, and dromar went up a "few" alot of things and you're trying to bash him for it? jesus you're pathetic

get @ me when ur orbs arent garb, k kid?

Spur
12-30-2010, 01:16 PM
lol...a few amp, and dromar went up a "few" alot of things and you're trying to bash him for it? jesus you're pathetic

get @ me when ur orbs arent garb, k kid?

i dont need to get at the #2 wi, ure the one that needs to beat me

phonpaseuth
12-30-2010, 01:25 PM

just sayin'

I looked at your stat, but I don't bother to remember them. :)

Mat
12-30-2010, 03:08 PM
i dont need to get at the #2 wi, ure the one that needs to beat me

sorry but your actual defense is just over 820, and your actual magic is just over 1140, and your bm2 bar is garbage so get @ me when you don't have the DPS i had 6 months ago, thx

its also funny that you think you're a top wiz just because of your honor rank. without you being the biggest I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ in this game you wouldnt be considered a top anything.

enjoy +ing and extending your forc orb, cuz by then my topaz will be +15

LєthalHeart
12-30-2010, 04:39 PM
you being the biggest I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ in this game you wouldnt be considered a top anything.

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/thisisaload.jpg

ure implying that playing at 6am means you have a life

>"dromar paid me 700m"
>dromar posted he lost gear 12 noon
>dromar actually lost gear earlier than that, prolly by hours
>"according to lethal there's noooooo way he could have paid me the 700m before that"
>6am lul

Spur
12-30-2010, 04:44 PM
sorry but your actual defense is just over 820, and your actual magic is just over 1140, and your bm2 bar is garbage so get @ me when you don't have the DPS i had 6 months ago, thx

its also funny that you think you're a top wiz just because of your honor rank. without you being the biggest I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ in this game you wouldnt be considered a top anything.

enjoy +ing and extending your forc orb, cuz by then my topaz will be +15

sry but ure actual defense is 700 and ure actual matk is under 1000. ure bm2 bar will forever be garbage till u realize the lvls of my skills are perfect in all situations.

dun wanna hear excuses y ure #2 ty. on a 2nd thought u might be #3 since romp > u

otice1
12-30-2010, 06:05 PM
sry but ure actual defense is 700 and ure actual matk is under 1000. ure bm2 bar will forever be garbage till u realize the lvls of my skills are perfect in all situations.

That's funny seeing how I not only gave you the bm2 calculator but also posted pictures of your own dps on a control defense using my bm2 bar showing everything but what levels/order my skills were, and mine raped your bar by like 300 dps. Maybe you're just to conceited to realize the thousands of hours you spent playing a wizard mean nothing because by spending 30mins calculating I already know more about the class than you ever will. Or maybe you're just too ignorant to realize everyone has already told you how to improve your character because you haven't taken any of their advice.

Spur
12-30-2010, 06:41 PM
That's funny seeing how I not only gave you the bm2 calculator but also posted pictures of your own dps on a control defense using my bm2 bar showing everything but what levels/order my skills were, and mine raped your bar by like 300 dps. Maybe you're just to conceited to realize the thousands of hours you spent playing a wizard mean nothing because by spending 30mins calculating I already know more about the class than you ever will. Or maybe you're just too ignorant to realize everyone has already told you how to improve your character because you haven't taken any of their advice.

u are pretty funny. go pull that post back up y dont u. u stopped posting there cause i already proved to u that ure bar does not increase my dps anywhere over double digits dps. 40-50dps x 85sec is like 3-4k dmg which = 1 cast, not worth it at all. when i can own u in pvp/pk/nw with lvl 20s ty

No2Failwiz
12-30-2010, 07:22 PM
when u guys are arguing about the no.1 spot, im still sitting tight on No.2 fail wiz................I like no challenges =)

otice1
12-30-2010, 07:49 PM
u are pretty funny. go pull that post back up y dont u. u stopped posting there cause i already proved to u that ure bar does not increase my dps anywhere over double digits dps. 40-50dps x 85sec is like 3-4k dmg which = 1 cast, not worth it at all. when i can own u in pvp/pk/nw with lvl 20s ty

The fact that you are saying my bar decreases your dps only invalidates everything you are saying because I never gave you a bm2 bar to compare. And if you have any common sense at all you'd realize people stop arguing with you because even when you are wrong (which is almost always) you refuse to believe anything anyone else says could be true. It makes me lol that you actually think having multiple lances and chain explosion in your bm2 bar yields maximum dps.

Spur
12-30-2010, 08:54 PM
The fact that you are saying my bar decreases your dps only invalidates everything you are saying because I never gave you a bm2 bar to compare. And if you have any common sense at all you'd realize people stop arguing with you because even when you are wrong (which is almost always) you refuse to believe anything anyone else says could be true. It makes me lol that you actually think having multiple lances and chain explosion in your bm2 bar yields maximum dps.

u know wats weird i think the same about u. i proved u wrong again and again and yet u still manage to change the topic like nuthin ever happened. like i said b4 if u can find me a bm2 bar with my stats that increases my dps by ure so called 350+ i will never ever post on these forums ever again. not only that i will admit i was wrong on every single occasion that i ever argued with anyone on these forums.

u like my challenge? too bad im that confident ure 350+dps bar is a lie

otice1
12-30-2010, 09:05 PM
Good one, make me spend the hours to find the perfect bm2 bar and then give it to you for free. O wait I already know it and you're still fussy because you can't get me to give you a freeb. I already posted the numbers, its not my fault if you think they are untrue. That just means you are too confident in yourself.

Muramasa
12-30-2010, 09:33 PM
incrased dps ? yo Domar hook me plox?:)_

Interesting
12-30-2010, 09:43 PM
spur's bm2 barr is nice... i tried it...better dps than my last one..

SemiAutoMatic
12-30-2010, 09:49 PM
sry but ure actual defense is 700 and ure actual matk is under 1000.

woah, come on now thats like insane lowball dude, are you serious? I got 1031 Mattack with a +11 lapiz and +9 phery CRY....qq

Divinehonor
12-30-2010, 09:51 PM
Spur and Romp has and always will be the # 1 and 2 wiz in game on mercury, this venus mercury crap is garbage, pick a server and stick to it.

Interesting
12-30-2010, 09:53 PM
Spur and Romp has and always will be the # 1 and 2 wiz in game on mercury, this venus mercury crap is garbage, pick a server and stick to it.

+1

Mat
12-30-2010, 10:22 PM

dun wanna hear excuses y ure #2 ty. on a 2nd thought u might be #3 since romp > u

Sorry, but lets look at facts here, someone posted a SS of your gear, your orb was +8, you had mystic gloves and your sig suit was +7. Anyone that plays WI knows that with that gear and that + you won't be hitting near 900 def. On top of that, any mag over 1160 is from a +11 forcy orb taking into consideration your eos, 10 mag from pet, and max mag atk rune with around lvl 6-7 stat runes as well. We both know your stats are fake Spur, why do you even deny it anymore? Lol, like I've previously stated before, your lvl 20 hard hitters on that rota in your video do less crits AND noncrits than my 18's, which was BEFORE my eos and topaz, so how can you even compare to my DPS or say that your bar is good when you've been proved wrong over and over?

Spur
12-30-2010, 10:30 PM
Sorry, but lets look at facts here, someone posted a SS of your gear, your orb was +8, you had mystic gloves and your sig suit was +7. Anyone that plays WI knows that with that gear and that + you won't be hitting near 900 def. On top of that, any mag over 1160 is from a +11 forcy orb taking into consideration your eos, 10 mag from pet, and max mag atk rune with around lvl 6-7 stat runes as well. We both know your stats are fake Spur, why do you even deny it anymore? Lol, like I've previously stated before, your lvl 20 hard hitters on that rota in your video do less crits AND noncrits than my 18's, which was BEFORE my eos and topaz, so how can you even compare to my DPS or say that your bar is good when you've been proved wrong over and over?

like i said how bout i put on a full set of titanium let u take an ss and then adjust my stats accordingly cause we all know a set of plain titanium cannot have even 700def

Sryinex
12-30-2010, 10:46 PM
You know, all this bickering would be solved if both parties would equip/ss the gear in question along with the stats~

Though it is mildly entertaining. o.o

Spur
12-31-2010, 07:15 AM
Good one, make me spend the hours to find the perfect bm2 bar and then give it to you for free. O wait I already know it and you're still fussy because you can't get me to give you a freeb. I already posted the numbers, its not my fault if you think they are untrue. That just means you are too confident in yourself.

expected... to summarize that paragraph a bm2 bar that does 350+ dps more than mine dont exist

ForumFiery
12-31-2010, 07:29 AM
Don't mind Matri yo, he is a liar to start with, first he pulled off 10b alz in less than a week. Then he says he can +15. I find it funny his guildie said his forc orb was +13 like 6 month ago, and when he extend, it's still +11. I bet that topaz of his is not +13 as he says, it's nothing more than +11 if it's even+11. prove me wrong if u can.

LєthalHeart
12-31-2010, 08:16 AM
Don't mind Matri yo, he is a liar to start with, first he pulled off 10b alz in less than a week. Then he says he can +15. I find it funny his guildie said his forc orb was +13 like 6 month ago, and when he extend, it's still +11. I bet that topaz of his is not +13 as he says, it's nothing more than +11 if it's even+11. prove me wrong if u can.

no no dont even bother ok?

check it out

someone buy a wizard right thats lvl 180
buy 7k worth of gear by slowly sacrificing ur gas money
ure still with me right
go kill both wizards

then u can be all like

"hehe"

LOLAMIRITE

ForumFiery
12-31-2010, 08:29 AM
I don't get what you are saying bro

SemiAutoMatic
12-31-2010, 09:07 AM
Lethal, you need to say that three different ways so maybe he can put it together in his language.

Blager2
12-31-2010, 09:27 AM
MatriScrub, that's Spur's gear from awhile ago when he had to dump his forc pieces for his 16/7 orb. Believe it or not, could have improved since then

Tysukiomi
12-31-2010, 11:54 AM
You know, all this bickering would be solved if both parties would equip/ss the gear in question along with the stats~

Though it is mildly entertaining. o.o

good point but they wont do it anyways, matri is too hard headed, spur is too overly confident about himself, and fiery buys to much alz -_-
(nothing against either one of you personally ._. facts are just facts)

Tysukiomi
12-31-2010, 11:59 AM
I don't get what you are saying bro

anyone wanna dumb it down for him?>_>

and inb4usayyoucan1shotme (just like you say to every other low lv)

point is?

ChaosWars
01-04-2011, 11:14 PM
believe or not!!!
m in full set +12 sig and +15 helm(helm is not sig T.T)
both of my orbs r +12s too bad.

:D

m using spur's gear :D