PDA

View Full Version : SP buff

VeeOhhCee
04-19-2010, 02:39 AM
Should EST fix OGP's mistake?

I think so, how bout the rest of the community?

hades990
04-19-2010, 05:04 AM
care to elabrate?

Username
04-19-2010, 06:16 AM
I believe they mean so we can spam the sp buff again as it's the only buff with its own SELF-TIMER integrated. (basically they want it to be easier to do dungeons again)

DVwizzy
04-19-2010, 06:58 AM
erm, VeeOhhCee, you do realize that est implemented the sp buff cooldown.. that est makes this game. makes the updates. makes the changes. ogp was simply a host.. er more like a parasite that est finally took some meds to get rid of..

hades990
04-19-2010, 09:15 AM
erm, VeeOhhCee, you do realize that est implemented the sp buff cooldown.. that est makes this game. makes the updates. makes the changes. ogp was simply a host.. er more like a parasite that est finally took some meds to get rid of..

so u mean nothing on what the SP buff does and btw the SP buff cooldown was started by ESTSoft becuase ESTSoft is where ogp got thier updates becuase that was the home sever and the ogp was just the client sevrer

Leonhart
04-19-2010, 10:21 AM
btw the SP buff cooldown was started by ESTSoft becuase ESTSoft is where ogp got thier updates becuase that was the home sever and the ogp was just the client sevrer

That's what he said...

I didn't understand the first part of your post though, the part I deleted.

hades990
04-19-2010, 11:19 AM
so u mean nothing on what the SP buff does and btw the SP buff cooldown was started by ESTSoft becuase ESTSoft is where ogp got thier updates becuase that was the home sever and the ogp was just the client sevrer

it failed i didnt write it my friend did but did not read what others were saying