PDA

View Full Version : New Mounts, "Ride with the Wild" Edition

Raysuko
12-31-2010, 03:29 AM
Ok I have to say first off, I am sick of Boards and Bikes. Period. Had enough. Its gotten to old. So instead of Bikes and Boards, I had some new ideas for Animal Mounts using a special card called "Soul Whistles". With Soul Whistles, you can summon a veriety of animals as a mount to ride at the speed of a Board or Bike, depending on the animal you summon. In addition to your mount, you get a specific Stat Boost, depending on what you summon. I will provide a list below in a moment of the Speeds and Stats of the mount in a moment.

These Soul Whistles are special in many ways! I will list the different abilities!

1) Not only can you ride a veriaty of animals, but they can also be used by your freinds! You can take 1 friend/Player on your unique mount anywhere you want. But they must be in your party. No more then 1 other person can be on your mount.

2) These Mount are considered a Passive Buff, meaning when the creature is summon it acts at a Buff for you and your party. You may mount/dismount the animal, and it will follow you as a pet until you choose to ride it again. A maximum of 800secs can be used before it disappears.

Now I shall list the different Animals and their Effects. I had 4 ideas, and this is them. They are rough ideas, so they are not Final:

Name: Big Ducky
Speed: Bike
Boosts: +250 Defence Rate| +15% Flee Rate
Description: A large duck that runs at great speeds, quack quack!

Name: Dark Walker
Speed: Bike
Boosts: Critical Rate +10% | Critical Damage -10%
Description: A dog-like demon that lusts for battle.

Name: The Great Stag
Speed: Board
Boosts: +50 Attack | +25 Defence
Description: The Great Spirit of Earth aids your travels.

Name: Snoozy Gator
Speed: Board
Boosts: Critical Damage +20% | Critical Rate -5%
Description: A very lazy, yet powerful gator. Giddy up, Crocodyle!

Valdoroth
12-31-2010, 12:36 PM
there are 2 different Bike speeds. I want a Sports Bike skin for my Crystal Bike.
And instead of a duck, how about an Ostrich? they run faster and the way your person sits on a bike is more like how you have to hang on to them when you ride an ostrich.
I like how you put -x% for some to compensate, then its not like OP, though 50atk+25def is a little much. perhaps 25atk and 15 def would be more realistic.