PDA

View Full Version : How Events should be for EST

Valdoroth
12-31-2010, 12:50 PM
1. Do not make 2 hours items, they are not even worth having.
2. Give us things we can use like stacks of hp pots, amp pots, and stuff
3. If adding upgrade core x, make them account bound and unlimited time instead if you really didn't want it to affect the market.
4. Look at previous OGPlanet events that were a success. I feel like I'm losing drops when I get socks and boxes, not with their events back then.
5. make event item trades not cost alz, y make us pay 20k alz to trade 7 socks for 1? That takes alz out of the market.
6. I can't think of anything else atm. Input please.

Deathlymonkey
01-01-2011, 05:26 AM
Let us NPC the antlers/red noses?

Snakeyes
01-01-2011, 06:20 AM
those antler and noses thingys were a big waste of space

Valdoroth
01-01-2011, 06:23 AM
Let us NPC the antlers/red noses?
Yea, they shouldn't have stupid things like that happening.

I've got another suggestion to add:
7. If its a Holiday event, DON'T MAKE IT LAST 2 WEEKS AFTER THE HOLIDAY ENDS!!! that's just showing that they don't care. I'd rather 2 small events for Christmas and New Years instead of one long one.

Mat
01-01-2011, 06:28 AM
1. Do not make 2 hours items, they are not even worth having.
2. Give us things we can use like stacks of hp pots, amp pots, and stuff
3. If adding upgrade core x, make them account bound and unlimited time instead if you really didn't want it to affect the market.
4. Look at previous OGPlanet events that were a success. I feel like I'm losing drops when I get socks and boxes, not with their events back then.
5. make event item trades not cost alz, y make us pay 20k alz to trade 7 socks for 1? That takes alz out of the market.
6. I can't think of anything else atm. Input please.
7. If its a Holiday event, DON'T MAKE IT LAST 2 WEEKS AFTER THE HOLIDAY ENDS!!! that's just showing that they don't care. I'd rather 2 small events for Christmas and New Years instead of one long one.

1. Stop crying.
2. Stop crying.
3. Stop crying.
4. Stop crying.
5. Stop crying.
6. Stop crying.
7. Stop crying.

Valdoroth
01-01-2011, 06:38 AM
you're such a negative person. <_< if you only acted your age I might actually respect you. Pretty nice sig though.

Mat
01-01-2011, 06:47 AM
you're such a negative person. <_< if you only acted your age I might actually respect you. Pretty nice sig though.

I'm only speaking what's on my mind, sorry if me telling you to stop crying is somehow immature when you're the one sitting here crying about EST's events. News flash buddy, this games F2P and nothing is keeping you here. If you don't like it g t f o

Valdoroth
01-01-2011, 07:05 AM
i aint crying. i just don't like how they run things compared to how it used to be. I still play for fun and get over the event. But i'm just saying it could be better.

Mat
01-01-2011, 08:25 AM
i aint crying. i just don't like how they run things compared to how it used to be. I still play for fun and get over the event. But i'm just saying it could be better.

alot of things could be better.

why cant alz bombs be 10b?
why cant we buy pch/pchh from npc's for 1m?

aderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Nanjirou
01-01-2011, 08:59 AM
alot of things could be better.

why cant alz bombs be 10b?
why cant we buy pch/pchh from npc's for 1m?

aderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Don't be stupid.

Totally agree that OGP events were forever better than EST events. I mean if any of yall remember we used to get the goood shet before. 30% amp pots, all kinds of blessing beads, dungeon entries (including SOD!), just to name a few. Only good part about this event is Santa suits and the eof7/eos7 that the red sox can drop o.o

Valdoroth
01-04-2011, 08:24 PM
Don't be stupid.

Totally agree that OGP events were forever better than EST events. I mean if any of yall remember we used to get the goood shet before. 30% amp pots, all kinds of blessing beads, dungeon entries (including SOD!), just to name a few. Only good part about this event is Santa suits and the eof7/eos7 that the red sox can drop o.o
Yea +1 don't be stupid. Those are not better. Those are far worse. I'm just saying the drop tables for the events should be altered to include stuff we can use more effectively.