PDA

View Full Version : Best Dps And Damage (Crit) Combos?

Noir
01-02-2011, 01:07 PM
dt lv 15
ls lv 12
bs lv 9
rest r maxed
what would be the best comboes? in pvp

chainlock
01-02-2011, 05:37 PM
Use these.

http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?t=137555
http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?t=161295&highlight=character+builder

Noir
01-02-2011, 07:02 PM
oh right forgot about those lol, thanks

Noir
01-02-2011, 07:16 PM
k so death tempest, ls, bs, impact stab, force kick, assualt, vital interefere, and storm grind r the good ones to use
But what order to use em as? I can think of just asssualt at the beginning and blade scud at the end for now.

cadacus_ater
01-02-2011, 07:49 PM
Keep in mind you can't rely on just one combo, pvp matches don't usually go the same way even for fighting a specific class, unless you got the gear to 3-shot people. Learn to react to what your opponent uses and experiment to see what works in pvp. Usually though, its good to use a few fast skills then use your heavy hitters.

Noir
01-02-2011, 08:23 PM
I know that so i asked for both dps and damage one, i'd do big skills on fs and wa with high defense, and dps for the frail chars

cadacus_ater
01-03-2011, 03:34 PM
It really varies depending on the battle. Usually you would start with either Force Kick (if your computer and internet can handle it) or Assault, then use Vital Interfere 20 and Impact Stab 20, if necessary, use a few more filler skills such as Storm Grind and/or Assault (if cooled), then use DT next, then use LS and/or BS. Sometimes though you can try to make the opponent chase by using LS early on or the opponent could try to force you to chase if it is a BL or FB. When they make you chase react with moves like DT and TMS, anything with a decent range that doesn't make you walk up directly in front of the opponent, or you could try VI or Assault if they are cool. If the opponent has high defense (WA and FS come to mind), consider using something like Assault or FK, then SG, VI, DT, LS, BS, but only if you can't break their defense with your faster skills (I usually always use more DPS oriented combos, since it takes a lot of defense to make using faster skills a bad idea with my gear). PvP can vary greatly depending on what your opponent uses, especially vs BL and FB, this is why I say you need to learn to react to what your opponent does and not rely on a few combos.

Noir
01-04-2011, 05:56 PM
It really varies depending on the battle. Usually you would start with either Force Kick (if your computer and internet can handle it) or Assault, then use Vital Interfere 20 and Impact Stab 20, if necessary, use a few more filler skills such as Storm Grind and/or Assault (if cooled), then use DT next, then use LS and/or BS. Sometimes though you can try to make the opponent chase by using LS early on or the opponent could try to force you to chase if it is a BL or FB. When they make you chase react with moves like DT and TMS, anything with a decent range that doesn't make you walk up directly in front of the opponent, or you could try VI or Assault if they are cool. If the opponent has high defense (WA and FS come to mind), consider using something like Assault or FK, then SG, VI, DT, LS, BS, but only if you can't break their defense with your faster skills (I usually always use more DPS oriented combos, since it takes a lot of defense to make using faster skills a bad idea with my gear). PvP can vary greatly depending on what your opponent uses, especially vs BL and FB, this is why I say you need to learn to react to what your opponent does and not rely on a few combos.

Thanks for the tip, but anyways i asked for some set comboes. So if you can't answer that than don't post in this thread.

Mishon
01-05-2011, 12:36 AM
SG > LS > Impact Stab = GG

cadacus_ater
01-05-2011, 01:02 AM
SG > LS > Impact Stab = GG

If I were strong enough to 3-4 skill most everyone (I wish I were) I could counter that combo with -- Force Kick > VI > LS > DT -- and the opponent would crumple to the ground before they could Impact Stab =P.

As it is, I usually end up using -- FK > VI > Impact Stab > Assault > DT > LS -- and many opponents die by that time, if I get around 2 crits at least. I switch the order or omit a short skill from time to time though to keep up with my opponent.

Noir
01-05-2011, 07:49 PM
thanks now these posts are helping lol, btw mishon that combo I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed up -_-

I3athtub
01-06-2011, 01:32 AM
OK i see u all got some kool combos,

but i have a heavy DPS combo
which is so ez to use and lag free XD

LS, DR, DT, storm, Scud/CRy( just to show off if i was pwning good)= most PVPs end on storm.

cadacus_ater
01-06-2011, 09:16 AM
OK i see u all got some kool combos,

but i have a heavy DPS combo
which is so ez to use and lag free XD

LS, DR, DT, storm, Scud/CRy( just to show off if i was pwning good)= most PVPs end on storm.

That's a good combo if you are laggy but it isn't very strong against a good dps combo. Also, for the record: I hate blade cry. Its dps is terrible and it can get you killed in pve. For those who don't use Double Rising (DR), you could try using LS > SG > DT > BS or something like that if you can't use fast skills but don't expect to win every match with it. It is pretty easy to counter by someone who knows what they are doing.

One theoretical counter to this would be -- FK, DT, VI, Assault, IS, LS -- and add a BS or TMS to the end if it wasn't over yet.

TouchMyOneInchBeast
01-11-2011, 02:44 AM
best Dps, Mirage grind lv1,Blade cry lv9,Aqua cannon lv 20, repeat.

ZeonH
02-12-2011, 03:46 PM
best Dps, Mirage grind lv1,Blade cry lv9,Aqua cannon lv 20, repeat.

wut kind of really fked up blader are u? I can conly say
http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu330/cthulhu19887/forum/facepalm/65888d3a.jpg

K7BangBang
02-16-2011, 08:45 AM
My Blader Combo Pvp
is SG,Impact,Vi,DS,FK,LS,DT,BS
SG usually crit for me and break most class unless they can counter it
They die at Ls mostly this is for Crit/dps for me
But im still learning

providen1990
02-16-2011, 10:12 AM
Shorten your combo to 6 to 7 skills or around 4-5 sec or else it is useless because every other class can kill u in 4-5 sec....