PDA

View Full Version : FA, martial?

EvilRage
01-02-2011, 07:56 PM
I was wondering if going martial is a good idea.

Btw can level 70~78 FA wear martials +6..???

I feel like I like martial more than battle.... LOL

MamaMiaYoe
01-04-2011, 08:29 AM
Its very squishy thats for sure. If I were you, no, at level 70-78 its going to be hard in RS, eod and LiD as you level. Best time to convert is at 140's but even if you reach the 170's level youre still going to be squishy as mFA. I have +9 osm martial gears, im still very squishy. But I came up with a plan of saving my wexp to level my honor rank to hr 16+ so I can get the +15 resist crit dmge.

EvilRage
01-04-2011, 10:58 AM
oh I see... The thing is I would like to save money. If I go mFA, I could use my Wiz gears to my FA. The same thing with orbs(for now). Is there a way not to be so squishy as mFA??

btw thanks for the suggestion Miavii!! I saw your guide and it's helping me a lot ><

MamaMiaYoe
01-04-2011, 11:19 AM
You dont have to pick the expensive osm amp battle sets if you want to save money, maybe a vamp osm battle boots or gloves (hp steal), just something to use for grinding as you level to 140 and then convert to mfa, You can wear orbs even battle build. The only solution I see for being a squishy mFA is to get as much resist rate and damage as you can get, increase your hp, defense rate then maybe when all of those are done go get a defense rune.

If your enemies crit damage are decreased and they cant crit on you, your epic mFA magic attack/damage will kill them. Imagine having hp over 4k+ how many hits will it take them to bring you down? not to mention the dps advantage you have over them :) I think thats the mFA goal.

EvilRage
01-04-2011, 12:35 PM
I got your point. So I should use some pve gear before 140 and then build a mFA from there. By then, I should have rate and dmg resist, hp+, def rate.

What are the advantages of being a mFA compared to FA who use battle?

MamaMiaYoe
01-04-2011, 04:35 PM
mFA build gives you more magic attack

EvilRage
01-04-2011, 09:22 PM
I figured while reading your guide once again :D Thanks for your suggestions~~

YoungSuper
02-23-2011, 06:52 AM
only useful if your doing pve for the archer. def rate helps even though your gonna b sacraficing what little def the archer already has. when it comes to war and pvp go back to battlesuit.

Scoops
02-23-2011, 07:01 AM
only useful if your doing pve for the archer. def rate helps even though your gonna b sacraficing what little def the archer already has. when it comes to war and pvp go back to battlesuit.

Hmm? I thought martial was for pvp since FA end up getting a higher m. base with the changed stats

ROFLwiz
02-23-2011, 07:02 AM

dude just stop giving advice your 2 stupid... marti fa is used to get max amount of m.atk possible not for pve. But maybe you would know this if u spent less time on forums and more time in-game.

MamaMiaYoe
02-27-2011, 11:27 AM
Hmm? I thought martial was for pvp since FA end up getting a higher m. base with the changed stats
Yeah its for pvp, especially pk. Ch 20 build.