PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading a +9 tit blade of deathblow, need some advice

I3athtub
01-04-2011, 01:12 PM
ok, i have never used enhanced core and alot of ppl use it and alot of ppl dont really believe in it.
I have a +9 tit blade, i wanna make it +11. Any advice ppl.

I am thinking of trying my luck with normal ucm but im afraid it might fail and then start back from +7, which will be a pain, so any advice,

Regards

I3athtub
01-06-2011, 12:31 AM
-.- wtf!

ScarFB
01-12-2011, 07:28 AM
I have a +14 phery orb 40 dmg and will try for +15 very soon. Everytime i used enhanced cores they fail, then go back up with regular ucm's. imo they are a huge waste of alz till at least +12. I went to +14 without ecms but il use them for +15 :P
my advice: spending a max of 50m worth of ucms shud get it +11 easy (at least with my luck).
I have my own little trick but thats for past +12. Good luck!

btw, i never spent over 250k for a single ucm. You shud do the same to save alz

if ur in venus mail my alt OhBeOne and we'll talk about my little trick

CrIsTiAnM
01-12-2011, 06:48 PM
is rather uncomfortable because I've tried it, trying to put a martialsuit osmium at +8 and +9 +7 instead of what he did was go down to +5, i buyed a total of 10 and it is possible that if a person spent a total of 10 to 20 dollars on the page or whether farmming or doing dungeons to get alz and buy enhancer core or cores enhanced for your money or time slip away that easy .... is something that really disappoints a person to use these types of upgrades as they are called cores perfect .....

es algo incomodo ya que yo lo he probado, tratando de poner un osmium martialsuit +7 en +8 y +9 en ves de subir lo que hizo fue bajar a +5, yo compre un total de 10 y no es posible que si una persona gasta un total de 10 a 20 dollars en la pagina o ya sea farmming o haciendo dungeons para obtener alz y comprar enhancer core o enhanced cores para que su dinero o tiempo se esfumen asi de facil.... es algo que la verdad desencanta a una persona de usar esos tipos de upgrade ya que son llamado cores perfecto.....

some of these letters were passed through a translator ......

algunas de estas letras fueron pasada por un traductor......