PDA

View Full Version : New blader needs help

REACTI0N
01-04-2011, 03:18 PM
ok so im playing this game with my friends we just started we are in the lvl 30's i know were noobs not high levels but even though we are the same rank i can beat him in PVP hes a force archer and all he does is fade step a bunch launch 1 attack then keep doing that. so essencially every 0.5 seconds he jumps back and makes me untarget him so essentially i cant target him so i cant hit him how do you counter that? seems to me any person with magic that just spams fade step is unbeatable for a blader or warrior unless theres something im missing here

REACTI0N
01-04-2011, 03:19 PM
i CANT beat him i had a typo it says i can i CANT beat him sorry for the double post just had to clarify

cadacus_ater
01-05-2011, 12:42 AM
It will be hard to beat him until you get more skills such as force kick, assault, twin moon slash, and vital interfere once you reach around level 50-70. You will probably need these kinds of skills to help you close the distance on him and damage him. But in all honesty, beating a FA with near equal gear and levels who is good at fading and spams magic projectiles is very hard beat unless you can survive his attack.
Or you can try to outmaneuver him with dash and/or fade and retarget him quickly, but that may take a lot of practice depending on how fast you learn and you still might not be able to beat him if your gear isn't good enough compared to his.

Noir
01-05-2011, 07:50 PM
use dash comboes to retarget and chase him while u use skills

TouchMyOneInchBeast
01-11-2011, 02:47 AM
When he fades Go into Town and QQ about How he fades. then Bm1 And spam Water arrow. IT works trust me Im an expert.