PDA

View Full Version : Blade cry lvl 20

I3athtub
01-06-2011, 02:29 AM
Guys, i know most BLs hate this move so much... many ppl skip it
but it is a must skill for BLs as it holds many uses for PVE and PVP.
this skill has the most amp for all the BL skills, total of 85% at lvl 20
and it has low rate +5% but Perfect crit dmg +20.

For PVP, this skill is the emregency button, it promotes instant kill; isntant kill, means
if the skill was to be fatal, the opponent will freeze and wait for his death. Blade cry is the perfect finisher or dying skill.

As a finisher, it isnt as strong as Scud but still has teh same effect and has wider range.

As a dying skill, if u are almost dead and you feel you alrady have lost, just Spam cry and hope for a crit... It is a life saver.

In PVE and dungeouns, it has a great benefit...
1-To Pot and stun.
All mobs that are in its range, Freeze while the skill is casting, that gives u extra time to pot.

If you have vampiric, with this method, u will get the vampiric benefit in Advance then the POT hp, so having blade cry in PVE is like having a healing skill.

fsflashy
01-06-2011, 02:46 AM
blade cry is a terrible skill.

I3athtub
01-06-2011, 02:51 AM
LOL well, it is not the best,FOR SURE thus it has benefits that other skills don't grant.

fsflashy
01-06-2011, 02:55 AM
i dont see any uses for it. i can cast 2 or 3 skills during blade cry's cast time and do more damage.

yomo
01-06-2011, 03:42 AM
eh, i MIGHT consider bladecry if these new skills didn't came out, yeah it has its benefits but ya gotta think in terms of" i only have a limited supply of skills i can use, what would be best for me in terms of dps and survivability?" Blade cry might have the power but it lacks speed and resourcefulness, if you want a life saver skill spam your speed skillls and hope they all crit

I3athtub
01-06-2011, 03:48 AM
LMAO thats a good one. well Its opinions in the end and still i managed to select Bade cry as one of my selecetd skills. thus it is very useful when i solo IC1, esp the moka chief boss when he calls all the ogres after warping, and i am without BM or flee rate buff. i survive with vampirem but when teh mobs pressure my hp, i just use blade cry then pot and back to the top. XD I adepted to it.

Deathlymonkey
01-06-2011, 04:02 AM
Blade cry is the perfect finisher or dying skill.

As a finisher, it isnt as strong as Scud but still has teh same effect and has wider range.

There

cadacus_ater
01-06-2011, 09:20 AM
The problem I have with Blade Cry in pve is this.

When I had it and used it in combos, I DIED.

When I ditched it and used different combos, I LIVED.

Besides, now that we have Death Tempest, Blade Cry is doubly useless now, there is no reason to use it, unless you are too lazy to come up with a no-Blade Cry combo to use with high level LS and/or BS or something, which you can do if you take some time to experiment and practice. If you must, use Double Rising if your lag is bad, but not Blade Cry.

EDIT: Just so you know, comparing the dps of ALL Blader skills, Blade Cry has the worst dps, worse than even hasing dance, which is also an increadibly fail skill.

Ludacris
01-06-2011, 10:46 AM
if tempest never came out i would be using either Hasing Dance or Blade Cry as finishers in PVPs for shts and giggles.

I3athtub
01-06-2011, 12:30 PM
OMg, its like i have damned the skill. ALl BLs get pissed from blade cry...

ok ppl have argued that it sux in PVp and combo and PVE and DPS
but still it has a kool animation, for the sake of God, at leats give it that Ppl lol

fsflashy
01-06-2011, 04:25 PM
OMg, its like i have damned the skill. ALl BLs get pissed from blade cry...

ok ppl have argued that it sux in PVp and combo and PVE and DPS
but still it has a kool animation, for the sake of God, at leats give it that Ppl lol

so you're saying all it has is a 'cool' looking animation? i don't have room for something that looks 'cool' but is useless. it doesn't even look that good tbh.

DjCyklone
01-06-2011, 05:58 PM
if tempest never came out i would be using either Hasing Dance or Blade Cry as finishers in PVPs for shts and giggles.

brolic to pro to have a combo he just smashes the keys so fast it looks like a combo

Tysukiomi
01-06-2011, 05:58 PM
brolic to pro to have a combo he just smashes the keys so fast it looks like a combo

rofl
+1

Drew
01-06-2011, 09:17 PM
if it's just animation u want, nothing beats Hasing dance...the signature skill of BL in most intro trailers of Cabal. But u'll soon realize, it's for primary school^^

I3athtub
01-09-2011, 10:01 PM
U guys r good for nothing honestly...

the skill looks kool and it is strong

if u dont want it then Ok DELETE IT, dont b i t c h on my posts abt ur marriage problems with skills

its not like im the GM... pffft Man this place is full of A s s holes lol

Start posting more negativity... lemme see it...

For God sakes, wtf ever happened to discussion...(for civilized people, and most likely Human beings)

cadacus_ater
01-10-2011, 08:41 AM
I personally just don't want other bladers thinking this is a skill they should keep if they are serious about dps (there are 'noobs' that don't always know any better as well as 'pros' that want 'optimum' use of their skill slots). And I'm just letting you know that there are other great options for pve combos (even if you lag really bad) in case you thought this was the only way to go. If you love Blade Cry, by all means keep it. Don't let us stop you. I will admit though, I still hate this skill, (I have some bad memories of when I was grinding with it) so I do have some emotion attatched to my posts on it.

fsflashy
01-10-2011, 08:53 AM
There is simply no room for blade cry. Even if I did have room, I still wouldn't get it because I have no use for it.

Izumiia
01-10-2011, 09:48 AM

hasing dance best finisher for PVP, slapping your blades on someone is funny

Ludacris
01-10-2011, 03:01 PM

lmfao. +2 :D

packetj
01-10-2011, 07:20 PM
if you reach lvl 160 and start griding at PI, you'll know how bad bladecry is..

TouchMyOneInchBeast
01-11-2011, 02:39 AM
I made a guy Dc when I crit him with my Bladecry lv 9 So yeah pretty good pvp skill. I now spam blade cry whenever possible in pvps and I've never lost since then.

I3athtub
01-12-2011, 12:26 AM
finally a discussion lol.. thanx for ur opinions... Esp abt PI... Yes, the AOE skills hardly work there
but it still has teh same effect if u hide in wanna the lvl spoy behind a gate...

HolySide
01-21-2011, 07:10 AM
Yes blade cry is strong skill aginst lvl 10 players its can kill them instent!! But go pvp with lvl170 spam blade cry today and talk to me tomorow after u killd him ..rofl............. Btw if u love animation use h.dance. Cuz with blade cry u looks like a balerina that so geyyyy skilllll

Hash
01-21-2011, 07:16 AM
i dunno what u guys are smoking but blade cry is the best bl skill ever. its so high dps and i kill lvl 170+ easy with it in 1 shot at lvl 150. its so epicly op.

/sarcasmoffnow

HolySide
01-21-2011, 07:30 AM
U got skiped the most improtent thing....cast time...u might make much dmg once with blade cry...let say 3k. In that time i cqn combine 3 low cast time skills and make 6k dmg ...so cast time wins. Not the dmg of the skill

Phengyang
01-21-2011, 09:44 AM
yep I took out blade cry haven't looked back since

Zongying 14x Blader Mercury

Drew
01-21-2011, 04:28 PM
Cuz with blade cry u looks like a balerina that so geyyyy skilllll

lol, made me laff so true, the twist in the air

Ludacris
01-21-2011, 06:15 PM
hasing dance. oweee

realowner
01-21-2011, 10:08 PM
its the worst skill ever impact stab is way better

Ludacris
01-21-2011, 11:56 PM
not when i crit u over 1k+ with hasing and use it as a finisher. badasz.

Envy
02-13-2011, 11:32 PM
This thread should be marked as spam.