PDA

View Full Version : new FB gears etc...

snowberry
01-06-2011, 09:51 PM
HI,i just came back to cabal 2 days ago to have seen that a lot have changed,let me get to the point...my FB is lvl 170 nub gears osm 4% s amp only in all gears(my kat is 10% forcium) my orb is topaz 10% dmg helm 20% dmg( please dont make any bad comments just looking for help) i currently have 8.6billion alz my brother has been playing my account. i would like to know what gears to get since there's new gears dropping nowadays and(i saw this combo been used by a FB named(Leminh)lvl 180 he used>force assault>force slash>impact stab>force kick and assassinate to finish.... i would like to know good combo that are good vs many classes(thanks for you're time i appreciate it)

Valdoroth
01-07-2011, 04:46 AM
For combo: with lvl 12 assassinate, 9 Inf Impact, i used; Force Assault, Assassinate, Force Slash, Impact Stab, Force Break, Inf Impact. Usually they die at or before the last one, but if not then assassinate again clears them easy.

8.6b can get you some very nice gears. First get your pc helm and eof, then look at forcium amps, You can probably get 2 pieces. I'm thinking get glove and boot and just get a pc amp suit. As for weapon I'd aim for pc osm/Lapis if you can. As FB, you want to aim for a 150cd/50amp at least. Any more after you get to that point is just bonus :)

Berserk_Fury
01-07-2011, 05:15 AM
For combo: with lvl 12 assassinate, 9 Inf Impact, i used; Force Assault, Assassinate, Force Slash, Impact Stab, Force Break, Inf Impact. Usually they die at or before the last one, but if not then assassinate again clears them easy.

8.6b can get you some very nice gears. First get your pc helm and eof, then look at forcium amps, You can probably get 2 pieces. I'm thinking get glove and boot and just get a pc amp suit. As for weapon I'd aim for pc osm/Lapis if you can. As FB, you want to aim for a 150cd/50amp at least. Any more after you get to that point is just bonus :)

That combo is completely pathetic. Use the standard fk, fa, fs, is, assassinate, infernal instead.

Gear wise you got it mostly right, but I would recommend trying to get a forcium blade/katana instead, 20 dmg or higher.

macbowes
01-07-2011, 08:20 AM
I think it's best to use a high +'d forcium amp blade (+11 is awesome) and then use a 36 - 40 damage lapis or higher orb / xtal. A +11 forcium amp blade has the same dps (at 53 rate) as a +9 40 damage red osmium blade and the +11 forcium blade is considerably cheaper (at least this was the case for my build). Ideally you'll have about 1K attack, 850~ defence, 50+ rate, 170+ crit. damage, 50+ amp, and 3600+ HP. If you can get those stats then you'll be a pretty good FB.

Valdoroth
01-07-2011, 08:56 AM
That combo is completely pathetic. Use the standard fk, fa, fs, is, assassinate, infernal instead.

Gear wise you got it mostly right, but I would recommend trying to get a forcium blade/katana instead, 20 dmg or higher.
Firstly, note that Assassinate isnt lvl 9 like needed for that combo, also, its not terrible. Its only like .5 secs longer and does more dmg than FK. Also, you have to keep in mind some pple know that's a common combo and may have a counter chase combo for it. I have Abys Cry after Inf Imp if i need it.

And that's not the combo i cna use currently bcs i'm having fun with lvl 15 gmast,comp, and trans skills. ^_^

Izumiia
01-07-2011, 09:31 AM
Firstly, note that Assassinate isnt lvl 9 like needed for that combo, also, its not terrible. Its only like .5 secs longer and does more dmg than FK. Also, you have to keep in mind some pple know that's a common combo and may have a counter chase combo for it. I have Abys Cry after Inf Imp if i need it.

And that's not the combo i cna use currently bcs i'm having fun with lvl 15 gmast,comp, and trans skills. ^_^

preset pvp combo bar are lame just spam your skills = win
assassinate on second move is pretty predictable as well

Berserk_Fury
01-07-2011, 10:19 AM

That's because you've never pvped anyone worth pvping. Judging by your stats, you probably get dropped by anyone around your level.

Valdoroth
01-07-2011, 01:41 PM
That's because you've never pvped anyone worth pvping. Judging by your stats, you probably get dropped by anyone around your level.
I don't usually pvp alot. I base my stuff off war where it is alot more fun and its not all about who crits first.

Berserk_Fury
01-07-2011, 02:48 PM
I don't usually pvp alot. I base my stuff off war where it is alot more fun and its not all about who crits first.

Don't go to 170 war with those stats, trust me.

Valdoroth
01-07-2011, 03:26 PM
they is going up i assure you. Just need my suit to match my helm and i'll be fine.

snowberry
01-08-2011, 07:02 AM
i see thanks guy so far i have these
1:Osm armor suit of amp +7 with 100hp and 7% s amp
2:TG battle boots +11 and gloves 7% s amp for 300m each from a craftier.
3:still trying to see which is better forcy katana amp or osm 40CD(extended selling for 700m)
4:Osm battle helm 36CD

InvalidUser
01-08-2011, 03:33 PM

Lol'd

Emmi
01-09-2011, 02:06 PM
as cheap as they are now spend your 8.6 bill on a 2 slot forcy blade/crystal, eof+7, a 40/7 helm or 34/7 helm. depending on how much alz ya have left go buy forcium s.amp gloves/suit/boots if you can afford it. you probably wont have alz for all 3 but buy each piece one at a time, save up, then buy another and there you are done.

as for pvp theres no real format for combo, depending on who you pvp and if you crit or not your going to need to change a few thing during the pvp. all you need to know is that your main set of skills are fa, fk, fs, assasinate, sod, and infernal impact. usually you will only use either sod or infernal as a finisher but ya just work around these skills and youll be fine

Berserk_Fury
01-09-2011, 02:31 PM
as cheap as they are now spend your 8.6 bill on a 2 slot forcy blade/crystal, eof+7, a 40/7 helm or 34/7 helm. depending on how much alz ya have left go buy forcium s.amp gloves/suit/boots if you can afford it. you probably wont have alz for all 3 but buy each piece one at a time, save up, then buy another and there you are done.

as for pvp theres no real format for combo, depending on who you pvp and if you crit or not your going to need to change a few thing during the pvp. all you need to know is that your main set of skills are fa, fk, fs, assasinate, sod, and infernal impact. usually you will only use either sod or infernal as a finisher but ya just work around these skills and youll be fine

You forgot impact stab.

Emmi
01-10-2011, 08:51 PM
meh at high llv iv pretty much kill most people in pvp without having to use impact. nowadays i usually use fa,fk assasinate then depending on there hp and if i crit fs then inferal or sod. most of the time there pretty much dead after assasinate or if not close enough where i just need a finisher. against really stong characters i might consider using impact stab but usually fa or fs will be cd when i need to use it again if i have to.

MyForumIsFISHIN
01-12-2011, 12:58 AM
meh at high llv iv pretty much kill most people in pvp without having to use impact. nowadays i usually use fa,fk assasinate then depending on there hp and if i crit fs then inferal or sod. most of the time there pretty much dead after assasinate or if not close enough where i just need a finisher. against really stong characters i might consider using impact stab but usually fa or fs will be cd when i need to use it again if i have to.

Maybe you should stop pvping squishy classes. I'd like to see you fa-fk-assassinate a 180 fs or wa.

NewEra
01-12-2011, 07:00 PM
lol use the old combo's that ppl use ahahaha