PDA

View Full Version : Should i make a wiz?

Pentothenate
04-19-2010, 03:45 PM
Helloooo there :)...

soo ive been thinkin of makin an alt and so far its between Wiz and FS, i cant decide. anyone wanna help?

rythemz
04-19-2010, 04:44 PM
Go wiz!

WIpwns
04-19-2010, 06:00 PM
^--

Sheep
04-19-2010, 06:11 PM
wizzeh

ZetsubouSensei
04-20-2010, 04:17 AM
big difference between FS and WI but since it's an alt I'm guessing u wana have fun.... and wiz are hella fun

altho gearing a decent FS might be cheaper

O.o
04-20-2010, 06:19 AM

soo ive been thinkin of makin an alt and so far its between Wiz and FS, i cant decide. anyone wanna help?

depends on the type of player you are... if u prefer doing simple atks, and staying alive with mobs then fs is right for u...
but if u prefer a class that requires more skill than gear, epic bm2, and a hell of an annoying class in war then wiz is right for u

Username
04-20-2010, 06:29 AM
depends on the type of player you are... if u prefer doing simple atks, and staying alive with mobs then fs is right for u...
but if u prefer a class that requires more skill than gear, epic bm2, and a hell of an annoying class in war then wiz is right for u

Uhm.... More skill than gear?

Dude, put an fs in +0 nonslot terragrace and run into mf. He'll be fine. <---You're right, they definately need gear as opposed to any skill at all
Do the same thing with a wizzy in mystic <----You're also right, they definately don't need much gear and tons of skill

Difference: Wiz needs to have a dam nice stunlock, so sure. Some skill. But don't say it like fs need gear. (The dam tanks don't need gear, silly)

There's less wiz in this game cuz they've been nerfed so much, so being a wiz might be fun for you. Plus they've pretty much the best dmg output in terms of dmg given vs dmg taken. Blink ftw for war! :D
Though FS are tanks like I said, so you can just go in, aod + crit everyone in your line of fire for a nice amount with 1 move (AKA: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE). You know.... moves. x3

O.o
04-20-2010, 06:46 AM

Dude, put an fs in +0 nonslot terragrace and run into mf. He'll be fine. <---You're right, they definately need gear as opposed to any skill at all
Do the same thing with a wizzy in mystic <----You're also right, they definately don't need much gear and tons of skill

Difference: Wiz needs to have a dam nice stunlock, so sure. Some skill. But don't say it like fs need gear. (The dam tanks don't need gear, silly)

There's less wiz in this game cuz they've been nerfed so much, so being a wiz might be fun for you. Plus they've pretty much the best dmg output in terms of dmg given vs dmg taken. Blink ftw for war! :D
Though FS are tanks like I said, so you can just go in, aod + crit everyone in your line of fire for a nice amount with 1 move (AKA: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE). You know.... moves. x3

fs in teragrace? and i was just bashing on fs cuz this is a wiz only section and i didnt think any fs would show up... lol in any case every class does need skill, but since i am a wiz i will show my bias and say wiz require most skill =)

Username
04-20-2010, 06:49 AM
fs in teragrace? and i was just bashing on fs cuz this is a wiz only section and i didnt think any fs would show up... lol in any case every class does need skill, but since i am a wiz i will show my bias and say wiz require most skill =)

You're right, no fs DID show up

<---wiz~<3

oXIo
04-20-2010, 06:51 AM

I have 1 of each class, 1 in each tier and nation - (except t2 proc...have none) and I'm going to have to say that wiz is far more easy to use in war than any other class. The class that takes the most skill IMO is probably blader. (not talking about stand still pvp ofc)

Username
04-20-2010, 06:56 AM
I have 1 of each class, 1 in each tier and nation - (except t2 proc...have none) and I'm going to have to say that wiz is far more easy to use in war than any other class. The class that takes the most skill IMO is probably blader. (not talking about stand still pvp ofc)

I dunno, fb's got it pretty rough in higher lvl areas for PvE reasons... :/ I last for friggin' ever on my bl. Honestly sometimes I get bored of living and wanna die so it'll gimme a reason to stop killing monsters. x_x

oXIo
04-20-2010, 06:58 AM
I dunno, fb's got it pretty rough in higher lvl areas for PvE reasons... :/ I last for friggin' ever on my bl. Honestly sometimes I get bored of living and wanna die so it'll gimme a reason to stop killing monsters. x_x

Not talking about PvE.

O.o
04-20-2010, 07:03 AM

i dont mean scoring a lot in war... i mean wiz need skill because we're the class that has the ability to scout the whole map the fastest and be in the right places at the right time.

O.o
04-20-2010, 07:04 AM
You're right, no fs DID show up

<---wiz~<3

lol im sry >< just that u didnt give much info on who u are

Username
04-20-2010, 07:04 AM
Not talking about PvE.

U didn't say what exactly, so how was I supposed to know? x_X

Username
04-20-2010, 07:06 AM
lol im sry >< just that u didnt give much info on who u are

Izk, I've played every class but warrior cuz I refuse to make an unintelligent thug with a big swingin'-stick. :3

Still <3 so izk~

oXIo
04-20-2010, 07:09 AM
i dont mean scoring a lot in war... i mean wiz need skill because we're the class that has the ability to scout the whole map the fastest and be in the right places at the right time.

I never said anything about scoring high. I merely said that out of all the classes I've played in war, pk, and freestyle, wiz is the easiest to use.
What you say as skill is merely
skill = common sense

O.o
04-20-2010, 07:10 AM
I never said anything about scoring high. I merely said that out of all the classes I've played in war, pk, and freestyle, wiz is the easiest to use.
What you say as skill is merely
skill = common sense

well then u'd be surprised how many ppl dont have common sense

oXIo
04-20-2010, 07:11 AM
well then u'd be surprised how many ppl dont have common sense

Exactly :D

Username
04-20-2010, 07:13 AM
+2

Monopolus
04-20-2010, 01:12 PM
I main a Wiz and have a FS as an alt.

Wizards usually need a bit of playing to get the hang of; you can't just run straight into a mob with them u gotta know how to use a Wiz the right way. I chose it cuz it's a long-range nuke with party buffs :D Plus Blink + Dash is awesome to move around with.

BleedingSoul
04-20-2010, 01:19 PM
Not if you like getting nerfed every update.

Rage
04-21-2010, 11:03 AM
Not if you like getting nerfed every update.

i can finally find something to agree with you on.

DVwizzy
04-21-2010, 12:07 PM
+1 lol..

Teisho Raizen
04-21-2010, 07:06 PM
Before I deleted my 115 wizard like a complete moron, I had a lot of fun with that class, until I started having trouble gearing myself... That's when it all went downhill and my enjoyment was pretty much non existent and I had no will to play whatsoever. In all honesty though, I think you should play a wizard. I found mine lots of fun because I had it way before the nation wars were even around so had if I actually waited for the NW I probably wouldn't be regretting it right now :P. Anyways, I'm in the process of making another wizard, and having it surpass my old WI. My WI is about level 26 or something like that right now.

Pentothenate
04-26-2010, 03:20 PM

okk so i made the wiz, its lvl 55 right now and at the beggining it wass really fun...... now its getting alittle boring, i dont really have any skill with it though i just kind of click and attack. what can i do to make it more fun? orr should i just switch to fs?

Deathlymonkey
04-26-2010, 04:36 PM
Dont switch, just keep leveling, it gets funnier as you level up.
And I agree with WizForce, you need skill over anything else to play a wiz. Gear sure is important, but I know so many wizards with osm amp and epic gears who actually fail and cant manage to score more than 150-200 in war.

You can switch if you want to do pve...then FSs are better for you.

Monopolus
04-26-2010, 05:17 PM
okk so i made the wiz, its lvl 55 right now and at the beggining it wass really fun...... now its getting alittle boring, i dont really have any skill with it though i just kind of click and attack. what can i do to make it more fun? orr should i just switch to fs?

Wiz's really do get boring between Port Lux and Fort Ruina, once u hit 80 and get Extreme Dual Cannon and unlock Undead Ground, things get a LOT more fun, trust me :D

BleedingSoul
04-26-2010, 05:29 PM
and then when you get -200 M.attack for reaching level 100 that makes things really interesting .

Sasodara
06-27-2010, 06:47 AM

Though FS are tanks like I said, so you can just go in, aod + crit everyone in your line of fire for a nice amount with 1 move (AKA: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE). You know.... I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ moves. x3

Shineguard? :)