PDA

View Full Version : Bots and Hacks

Cowito
01-07-2011, 03:40 PM
I have started playing not long ago and for what I read it is not legal to use 3rd party programs, yet I see TONS of (almost 100% sure) bots with hacks that make them hit in the whole screen some even glitched in walls so they are not atacked, looting specific items all day long in EVERY channel.

So why is this going on? No active GM control or actually it is allowed?

I dont want to waste my time in a game that you can be run over by cheaters...

sn0wXz
01-07-2011, 05:49 PM
it is not allowed, botting will lead to account ban if caught/reported by player base. (Nobody can say for sure if GMs do patrols like in OGP, we just simply dont know; if it is done, its not reflecting well with amount of botters in a given channel at one time) I agree that there should be either More active sweeps by GMS daily maybe towards evening; or a program for normal players like the ex-[ga] where players can give their time to the community by sweeping hotspots like auto cannons in Fort ruina ect....

Your not getting run over by the botters, they may hinder your quest, but in general; they are not normal player base (with few exceptions); most of the alz sites that sell alz for real currency (usd) have botters they use to farm alz, as well as other items that lower the cost (map parts ect, although only select bots do that, not the alz selling ones)

its not too fluid of a situation, once a bot program can bypass the anti cheat program (gameguard) there is pretty much nothing you can do to "fix forever". Having active player base helping, or at the very least gm patrols daily is needed, i think everyone in general could agree with that; Reguardless of whos doing it...

Cowito
01-08-2011, 10:01 AM
Well at least is good to see someone replied although a GM answer would have been good...

Night Devil
01-19-2011, 10:28 AM
c'mon guys all these spammers in bi and botters in ruina, you think there ever been a gm on ????

i got tired reporting botters they NEVER end,

just random 60 mins daily gm enter just 1 channel per day botter will be gone forever

send a ticket and you'll get answered in your dreams