PDA

View Full Version : Ranks, Skills, Armor, Swords.

Muiki
04-19-2010, 05:03 PM
Hello everyone, for some of the reasons this is very important, people would enjoy new ranks and different kind of skills. In my Guild my guild members always talking about that est soft should make more ranks sword brands, armor, equipment, ranks and so forth. so i have decided to post this for them. so you guys can make up some ideas to help everyone in this game. Soo as i thought it would make this game better here are some things that might help out cabal. 1. Ranks that surpass Trans. 2. All classes should get more awesome skills. 3. Have better armor than Forcirum etc. 4. Get New better Stronger, Better Looking Swords. 5. New Accessories. 6. New Amulets. 7. New costumes and weapon skills. 8. Have fun making it :D

DVwizzy
04-20-2010, 06:01 AM
1: sure
2: look at #1
3: then enemies would be getting stronger as well x_x can't be making the game complete cake mode now... although different appearances for armor would be cool
4: look at #3
5: look at #1
6: look at #1
7a: you'd still have to pay and they come out regularly anyway
7b: i think you meant skins, if so look at 7a, if skills then look at #1
8: give them lots of cash and i know they will :D

SliverElixer
04-20-2010, 02:11 PM
1.no point more pointless grinding might as well train to lvl
2.all classes have good skills already, adding more skills defintely skip new ranks for already new skills you can obtain without senseless skill training
3.no point more nerfs then and also forcium looks pretty great on its own already they might make new ones but that'll take time.
4.we already have new weps
5.not sure if they can be more
6.depends if you can find more stats
7.yea and new skins definetly