PDA

View Full Version : Seal Of Domination Vs. Assassinate

loma4eva
01-10-2011, 10:30 AM
Hi Ppl...I Just Bought My Seal Of Domination Skill And Although It Got Higher Add.Attack n Amp than Assassinate But It's So much Weaker Than it !!! So how Could that happen???? plz Help me 2 Figure that out ....thnx For passin By :)

Berserk_Fury
01-10-2011, 12:46 PM
Sod doesn't have yellow text on the bottom, skills that do hit harder, like infernal impact and assassinate.

Zheme
01-10-2011, 01:00 PM
Possibly the amp, but maybe u can remove a weaker skill and keep it. but i'm guessing it's amp because if it has more atk damage then amp is only thing that would make it do less damage or more depending on the amp.

Berserk_Fury
01-10-2011, 06:42 PM
Possibly the amp, but maybe u can remove a weaker skill and keep it. but i'm guessing it's amp because if it has more atk damage then amp is only thing that would make it do less damage or more depending on the amp.

Or you could've read my post and understood why.

packetj
01-10-2011, 06:44 PM
lol

TouchMyOneInchBeast
01-11-2011, 02:55 AM
You have to Have Damnation Gloves Equiped for the skill to reach 100% potential. thats why its weak bro. Learn to read skill descriptions next taim Kai?

loma4eva
01-11-2011, 08:49 AM
Sod doesn't have yellow text on the bottom, skills that do hit harder, like infernal impact and assassinate.

Thnx for replyin n Am really Grateful but Ama ask somethin else...Should i Max it or Keep it At Lvl 9 For Shorter Cool Down?????

loma4eva
01-11-2011, 08:50 AM
You have to Have Damnation Gloves Equiped for the skill to reach 100% potential. thats why its weak bro. Learn to read skill descriptions next taim Kai?

What's Damnation gloves?? :S :S???

Berserk_Fury
01-11-2011, 09:07 AM
Thnx for replyin n Am really Grateful but Ama ask somethin else...Should i Max it or Keep it At Lvl 9 For Shorter Cool Down?????

I have mine at level 15, and I like it that way. It doesn't hit hard enough to make it worth spamming, but at lvl 15 it can be used often enough for it's debuff effect to be good.

What's Damnation gloves?? :S :S???

Ignore the troll.

EzSeleneEz
01-12-2011, 03:20 AM
I have mine at level 15, and I like it that way. It doesn't hit hard enough to make it worth spamming, but at lvl 15 it can be used often enough for it's debuff effect to be good.

Ignore the troll.

i too have mine at 15, but i have mine there simply for decent pve spamability, honestly no matter what lvl you cant make much use of the debuff time, since u have time to cast one freaking skill before the duration wears off.... fail skill. glorified abyssal is all i use it for in pvp.

Berserk_Fury
01-12-2011, 06:05 AM
i too have mine at 15, but i have mine there simply for decent pve spamability, honestly no matter what lvl you cant make much use of the debuff time, since u have time to cast one freaking skill before the duration wears off.... fail skill. glorified abyssal is all i use it for in pvp.

I don't know about you, but I can fit a certain 4 skills during the debuff time :P

Izumiia
01-12-2011, 11:51 AM
I don't know about you, but I can fit a certain 4 skills during the debuff time :P

fa fs fk is do i win!?

Berserk_Fury
01-12-2011, 12:29 PM
fa fs fk is do i win!?

fa fs is assassinate

tomaboy
01-12-2011, 12:59 PM
I don't know why people hate on Seal so much...it has the same cast time as Assassinate. And at least for me if I crit I can come within 200 HP of the same damage as Assassinate...both crit you can figure out the rest. :)

It's pretty simple...if you don't like the skill and feel it doesn't do much damage, don't use it.

Drognan70
01-19-2011, 08:28 PM
I don't know why people hate on Seal so much...it has the same cast time as Assassinate. And at least for me if I crit I can come within 200 HP of the same damage as Assassinate...both crit you can figure out the rest. :)

It's pretty simple...if you don't like the skill and feel it doesn't do much damage, don't use it.

I'm with you on that one. I lead off with it 95% of the time.

Berserk_Fury
01-20-2011, 05:40 AM

The cast time is not the same in combo. It's still a good skill though, I also almost always start off with it, unless it's normal pvp, way too slow for that.

jamnotjelly
01-24-2011, 06:40 AM
I sayz its just a middle finger from est lol cause the only thing sod is good for is boss hunting use it after hardluck and its pretty much nionstop crit.
Its also good for finisher in pvp but those are my oppinions.