PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Shooter

Zheme
01-10-2011, 12:49 PM
wTf is sonic shooter? i see people around the forums saying that they use it as it if it's a skill? what skill is that i don't c it anywhere and if it's not a skill then what is it? i know theres shooting star.

Thirsty
01-10-2011, 09:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_473374&feature=iv&v=WuHuIqPzNwo

Transcender FA attack skill.

Coneney
01-10-2011, 09:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_473374&feature=iv&v=WuHuIqPzNwo

Transcender FA attack skill.
well nice

Zheme
01-11-2011, 08:57 AM
oh ok thanks for letting me know. i didn't know new skills came out. but on the site it doesn't show or when i go to instructor. Is it classified or something?

Error
01-11-2011, 11:55 AM
GMs too lazy to update most likely. It's also a drop-only skill book, usually available from other players or in the AH.

Zheme
01-11-2011, 01:40 PM
lol wow
so basically the skill is there but the Gm just didn't do it, thats so I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, unless its a drop skill. BTW is it out for U.S or still only for EU?

ibez_trogdor
01-11-2011, 01:56 PM
Noobs it's the Developers that implement updates and stuff. They made the new trans skills available for a limited time, but that event ended a while ago. Now they're only obtainable by means of skill books which drop in PI. Idk where else they drop though.

GMs only regulate the game by banning players that go against the ToS and answer help desk tickets.

Sonic Shooter is a stun skill with a semi long cast time in terms of the more popular FA skills (lances, cannons, shadow shot, crit shot, etc).
Basically another Shooting Star but stuns. That's how I see it haha.

Zheme
01-11-2011, 02:00 PM
yea i realized that it looked just like shooting star which is kind of a letdown but i guess the skill itself is good. n thanks didn't know there was an event.

Error
01-12-2011, 03:47 AM
Noobs it's the Developers that implement updates and stuff. They made the new trans skills available for a limited time, but that event ended a while ago. Now they're only obtainable by means of skill books which drop in PI. Idk where else they drop though.

GMs only regulate the game by banning players that go against the ToS and answer help desk tickets.

Sonic Shooter is a stun skill with a semi long cast time in terms of the more popular FA skills (lances, cannons, shadow shot, crit shot, etc).
Basically another Shooting Star but stuns. That's how I see it haha.

GMs regulate what is on the website, which is what I'm referring to. Fail on my part because I thought OP said he didn't see it on the site.
The trans skills were available easily during an event when it first came out though, otherwise it was only available from drops.