PDA

View Full Version : Alternative to wEOD?

jone
01-10-2011, 11:10 PM
Hi.
I'm currently level 61 (FA), and this is my first account.
I have yet to learn how to wEOD, the one dungeon everyone recommends I do at my level.
I'm just wondering if there are any alternative training locations until level 65, where I'll be able to LiD and level up from there.

Thank you.

SilverIceForum
01-11-2011, 01:40 AM
Before the weakened EoD dungeon came along, the only spot avg 60-65 lvl was grinding at dark bladers in PL solo and in a party. That stated, wEoD is still better and faster than dark bladers, one being finding a channel with no AoE hacking bots killing off stone golems and bladers in mass without being on channel 20 where you can pk the bot away for a few moments without penalty. Point 2, just like learning wLiD, wEoD is still the same map as the real lvl 95 EoD B1F (aka EoD1) just like wLiD and wRS are the same maps to their regular counter parts. Find a walkthrough for EoD B1F by google search or on the cabalwiki site, get the practice learning the dungeon quests and hot spots for those dungeon quests to get through the map because you will need to know the dungeon path and pattern for your lvl 100 rank up quest, part 1 of it is simple, killing Ice Babayagas and getting coins for the quest, part 2 is coin drops again but further back into the dungeon to get to the Frozen Slaughter Zombies.

Also, lvl 95 when the map opens up for you, the Bloody Ice Core Alchemist has a quest for one of the 2 most powerful rings in the game, the Mergaheph ring which drops from the Mergaheph Boss chest only. Another point for that level, like LiD being a very lucrative dungeon to run repeatedly, so is EoD B1F one of the most profitable dungeons to run. EoD may seem imtimidating and hard to learn the route through, and a long dungeon to run solo, in a party it is a bit faster, but even solo, just have to learn what exact mobs and sub-quests you actually have to do to finish the map. A final point, wEoD, for your level is the best way to get perfect crafted free weapons and armor for Pherystin/Titanium level without really spending full price on the items from the AH.

jone
01-11-2011, 01:44 AM
Thanks for that.
I suppose I'll just have to learn to do wEOD.

shadowsoul08
01-15-2011, 02:02 AM
It isn't that difficult to learn with a guide and if all else fails, form a party with someone who knows it and learn from them.

UsernameTaken
01-15-2011, 08:30 AM
yea the first time i had no idea where to go. i just searched for a guide and slowly went through it, and after around 5-6 runs i was memorizing it.