PDA

View Full Version : FA Problems

Kratos
01-12-2011, 04:47 AM
Its me again, well i forcused on dmg first instead of def and cuz of that im a hybrid fa wearing both pieces of battle(gloves and boots), martial(suit and helm), 2x forcy orbs 10%cdi +8 and im having problems soloing a penna and ft b1f. My current stats:

Hp 2784
Mtk 966
Def 637
cri 45%
cdi 115%
mamp 41%
Hp Absorb 6%
Max Hp Steal 124

Even thou my net connection is pretty laggy at times i still think that my problem is mainly my def then a bit of my hp% steal. Why? well i get hit like a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ for over half my hp and i dnt fine i get back enuff hp from vamp in bm2.

Im strongly considering going to full battle fa even thou im gonna lose a good bit of matk, 1meg ring and 3x ros+9(cuz i pve more) and im gonna retry soloing penna and ft b1f with 11% hp steal instead of 6%. Can you pro fa's on (mercury and venus) reply to this thread as soon as possible and let me know if what im considering is worth it and your resaons why plz? Thanks in advance...

EzSeleneEz
01-12-2011, 05:14 AM
hybrid fa isnt exactly worth it.. the main point of martial fa is to be able to get more magic attack, but if your already stat'd for some battle, your really not gaining anything. another issue is the orbs, theyre decent for now but fa bm2 needs amp like no other. id suggest saving for some amp orbs in the near future. your vamp % is fine at 6%, thats a bit more than i use on my fa generally. if i remember right 10% absorb is the max, so going 11% would be fairly useless, 6% + some decent max hp absorb stuff should be good enough.(it seems you have enough of that already though) also im not sure what level you are, but if your under 150 you may need to wait until 150 for a bit stronger bm/aura and longer aos

Kratos
01-12-2011, 05:59 AM
Ok, so, i should go BATTLE then? and what about swapping 3x CR+1 for 3x ROS+9? Oh! and im 141 atm so i'll grind to 150 then worn't be that hard.... As well as, concerning PENNA'S am i suppose to (BM2+AURA+AOS) all at once to be able to solo it, even at 150? Cuz, i just (BM2+AOS and extend with AURA after). Lastly, FT B1F about NEBISITE and ORCA at lvl150 (BM2+AURA+AOS)or(BM2+AOS and extend with AURA after)?

PopThatCherry
01-12-2011, 06:08 AM
Dunno about ft BUT i doubt you can tank penna is just BM2 with no aura.

EzSeleneEz
01-12-2011, 06:14 AM
i cant tell u how to do it because im not sure how itll go with your exact stats, your best bet will be to just try different things, first i would try bm2 + aura + aos for penna, only use enough rings to give yourself 50% rate while in that mode, and hope for the dps to take it out, if that doesnt work, see if you can survive bm2 + extend, using aos shortly before the extending, timing it to make sure your not in aos still after bm runs out because that'd be a waste. and i havent tried ros+9s yet, im using cr+2 because thats what i had available from my fb. and for nesbite, i would just try bm2 + aura and aos. if that proves too easy try bm2 and aos next time. as for orca, that could be a whole different issue. to be honest id be thoroughly surprised if you can consistantly solo ft at 14x.

Kratos
01-12-2011, 06:45 AM
ok, thanks alot and lastly do you think i should go battle for the def and less matk? i will only need to swap helm and suit and get some int extracts or going full osm martial will be costly since osm martial boots and gloves are still worth alot well to me...

PopThatCherry
01-12-2011, 06:48 AM
well don't go half martial it is not the best idea because your stats don't change nearly as much as they would with full martial. So full martial or full battle... Your call

Liever
01-13-2011, 06:45 AM
The whole point of a hybrid FA is to obtain the main goal of a martial FA (higher matk), yet while yielding the defense increase that comes along with battle boots/gloves. It's not a whole lot of matk, but if pulled off correctly one can be quite a successful FA. My prime example being Cel. He had this hybrid build for quite a while, while rocking war in the top two tiers.

In order to make this hybrid FA a successful build you'll need to have two things to make up for your lack of defense, and the first part or key to this is High HP.

High HP or Def is ideal for FA since we are known as the more 'squishy' class. If you have neither of those and are martial then consider yourself D O N E unless your damage is absolutely bat shet insane. If you cant kill your opponents before they kill you or move agilely enough to evade their devastating blows then you're not meant to be a MFA.

SO check your HP vs Defense.

The next important thing with soloing a boss monster like a penna is you'll be in BM/Aura while you're soloing him (unless you're 1 barring. then this is a different story).

Since you'll be in BM as well as Aura ( as well as AOS) , you'll have the crit rate increase as well as a HIGH defense increase and dmg increase. So you'll have to change your rings to all dmg. You dont need rate in rings seeing as how aura will max your rate out.

Your BM2 guns will prove itself as a very tactful way to vamp. It's pretty easy depending on where your vamp is coming from. When I was around your level (140-150ish) I believe I had vamp earrings and an ammy and I was set. Worse came to worse I'd get a life steal ring and use when needed. OR if you find you're not vamping enough, merely do a crit shot.

If you can get your timing correctly between pots, HP attacks, and your critshot/vamp you'll find this is a LOT easier than you think. Timing can play a big role in this if you cant successfully 'tank' penna.

Your orbs are okay. +10-11 is going to be ideal for you for the high matk boost. You'll see a huge difference in the 2 'plusses'. Extending your boots (much like cel did) while adding HP into them, makes all the difference. He had perfect craft 7/100 titanium battle boots then proceeded to extend them to add the extra HP. If you can grab HP anywhere, do it.

If it's able to be done, get HP or HP steal in a pet, or get a rune. You'd be surprised how much little adjustments can make! :)

I may be a 'nobody', but that's just my input from my experiences with once being a hybrid FA and having the same issues ^.^ It is able to be overcome. Just gotta get that timing and dmg correct. Once you figure out the balance you'll be super shocked how easy it is.

Goodluck hunnie! :) PM me in game or mail me or something if you have any questions. Yey. xD

Kratos
01-13-2011, 09:49 AM
Thanks alot, you have given me additional options to think about as a hybrid fa which is why i asked for post from both servers.

Where using critical shot in bm2 is concern i have tried to use it on more than one occasion cuz i've seen it on a tube video of a fa in mercury doing it on pluma but it never comes out, is there any trick or retargeting to it by chance?

I understand now that i'll have to bm2+aura+aos which should give me like 1000+ def till i reach higher lvls and with better gear be able to 1 or 2 bar it for now im gonna have to stick to 4bar it.

You didnt comment on me soloing ft bosses but i think i would have bm2+aura to have a chance of soloing ft on the whole.

I have 6% hp steal (5% from ring and 1% from pet) and 124+ max steal (vamp ammy +4 and vamp earrings +4) which i good for a fa but i just fine i should be getting back more hp steal in bm2 to survive cuz i get hit like a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and die.

Lastly you didnt comment on me going from 3x cr+1 to 3x ros+9?

Im doing my best to apply with the help you all have given me but with no alz and those dungeons aint given me no epic drops its impossible atm... (Can anyone help me without with a daily guide of things i can do to make alz >.<)

Liever
01-13-2011, 11:09 AM
lawl kinda spacing this morning when I wrote that, sorry xD
*multi tasking ic2 + writing ahahaha*

Okay so here's what I've got :
The benefit Crit shot is it helps for the % of HP steal you have. The higher the hit, the more HP you steal. SO if you know a boss is going to hit you (like pluma) and he's gonna take out 3/4 of your HP. You know that RIGHT as he hits you you'll need to do crit shot to ensure you're maximum HP regen while still leaving HP pots to compensate for the lack of HP crit shot or your guns aren't able to vamp back right away.

I utilize my HP pots as being a back up/ last resort and try and get to vamp as much as I can before I have to rely on them. If that makes sense. If you have your timing right you wont be spamming them as much. Dont push yourself if you cant handle bm then extend. If you can only 4 bar then yay grats!! :) Just take progression and time. You'll get there eventually, ya know?

Now, as far as the FT bosses are concerned yes, BM obviously. If you're getting hit too hard and cant properly vamp or get dmg in then yes, aura and if you're not breaking the regen, then AOS. ALWAYS be sure that if you're in AOS you always have bm or aura on. If you're going to be rooted you have to make sure you can 'tank'.

FT will get easier once you hit 150+, trust me. There's a LOT of tricks in FT for FA to utilize. IF you're in merc I'll take you on my FA if you'd like and demonstrate where to do what ^.^ It helped me a lot when a friend showed me the ins and outs of FT. Its really built for a range class. There's all sorts of hiding spots and tricks.

as for cr1s vs ros9s : I'd have to dmg test it. If you can handle the dungeon/boss with just bm/aura then go cr1s for the dmg increase. The only reason I use ROS is for the def increase and the matk. Since you're mfa your matk is decent for your level. Test it out. Seriously, thats the only way to decide what's best for your archer. It's about what best achieves the goal. if you're in bm/aos/aura then go cr1s since you dont need the defense but rather the dmg.
Test if the extra matk and less dmg allows your crits vs non crits to hit hard. It's all something you'd have to sit down and play with. I haven't tried it so I cant give you an accurate answer. :)

Things to do to make alz:
- Top priority I do is run ic2 daily (free pass for a chance of an 'epic). If you can afford the 6-8m passes then go for it. It's expensive but if you 3 man you might be able to walk away with abit of profit if you're lucky.

- Lame as it sounds running LID or RS and bringing home UCHs or UCMs and re-selling you make profit, its slow. But it's a slight bit of income, ya know?

- I'd say CA, that's my favorite way... but fkn est had to be a dumb arse and remove it. xD

-War. If you're good at war and can score decently not only is it beneficial to gain honor that way but you get the buff capsules for a chance at a nice bit of profit but you also get war ranking/winning alz bonus's. That's something that's fun. I mean who doesn't like to kill people. xD

-IC1 isn't bad profit either if you can duo/solo it. Usually 1-4 uchhs per run. Might get some nice mystic or sig or whatever drops.

- Train is my favorite way, other than CA. If you can do ruined train at hard you have a shot at 2 chests in a 15 minute period of time. you can spam the shet out of it. usually a uch/uchh the first chest then a piece of 'gear' drop at the 2nd.

I've gotta meeting to go to at campus so I'll be back later. I'll try and edit this post more indepth afterward!
SEE YOU AROUND! :)

PopThatCherry
01-13-2011, 11:20 AM
^what she said O_O

Kratos
01-14-2011, 04:35 AM
Thanks alot, wornt get that kind of treatment on venus i can tell you that. I understand what your saying, btw what characters i have to pm you on? You proc or cap?

Liever
01-14-2011, 07:52 AM
xD What do you mean 'bout the treatment thing? LOL

I'm Merc obviously.
Proc.
PM me on Kealie or shoot me a mail :)

Kratos
01-14-2011, 09:48 AM
Well, on venus ppl like to keep their class secrets than give them away just like that to anyone. I know cuz i've been on both servers, anyway so i what i got from what you said is:

1. Crit Shot, as soon as the penna/ft bosses hit me to make up for the hugh chunk of hp lost to obtain better vamp leaving my hp pots for as a last resort which will help me tank them better.

2. HP, well the only way i can see myself getting more hp with my current budget is from meg ring which i still havent gotten yet, a higher vital belt, lvling and rank up at 150, 160 and so no.

3. I'll pm you for sure to get the tricks and tips for an FA in ft b1f.

4. I think i'll go for the ros+9's cuz i dnt have amp orbs and lack def, the ros+9's will give me some more raw matk to make up for the lost of amp and def to help me tank penna and ft bosses better even thou i'll be losing out on 5cdi each for each ring i swap.

I know battle is end game but not everyone can achieve or afford TG/Forcium amp so i'll play around with this build for the time being till alz or epic drops come ^^. If im gonna make a change later it will be to full battle. Thanks for the alz making guide im gonna do just that. xD

MamaMiaYoe
01-18-2011, 03:17 PM
Well, on venus ppl like to keep their class secrets than give them away just like that to anyone. I know cuz i've been on both servers, anyway so i what i got from what you said is:

1. Crit Shot, as soon as the penna/ft bosses hit me to make up for the hugh chunk of hp lost to obtain better vamp leaving my hp pots for as a last resort which will help me tank them better.

2. HP, well the only way i can see myself getting more hp with my current budget is from meg ring which i still havent gotten yet, a higher vital belt, lvling and rank up at 150, 160 and so no.

3. I'll pm you for sure to get the tricks and tips for an FA in ft b1f.

4. I think i'll go for the ros+9's cuz i dnt have amp orbs and lack def, the ros+9's will give me some more raw matk to make up for the lost of amp and def to help me tank penna and ft bosses better even thou i'll be losing out on 5cdi each for each ring i swap.

I know battle is end game but not everyone can achieve or afford TG/Forcium amp so i'll play around with this build for the time being till alz or epic drops come ^^. If im gonna make a change later it will be to full battle. Thanks for the alz making guide im gonna do just that. xD

1. That is if crit shot will crit. Just to remind you. Your damage determines the amount of hp you can steal. If this damage isnt enough, not even a critting Crit shot will save you, you'll be outvamped by the boss' attack/damage. :)
2. No. That is not true, if you start going to war and raising that Honor rank, you'll obtain HP
3. Good luck in FT, You can do it. Hope you get a good drop.
4. Do not waste your money on things like that (ros +9). Save up for stuffs if you dont think your amp parts/gears arent enough yet and get them first. I hope youre not osm build because if youre talking about defense, then ros +9 wont do anything >.<

MamaMiaYoe
01-18-2011, 04:34 PM
Omg I cant believe what Im reading. Am I dreaming? >.< wake me up plox, this aint right. People who dont play but still in forums baaaaaaah what else could go wrong?

Liever
01-19-2011, 06:55 AM
Eh just ignore 'em Kimms :)
'Ello syota nice to see you online again.

Bwahaha.
Lemme know if you need help with those tricks in FT Krat :) I have to re-install cabal tonight -.- Fkn thing keeps crashing on me. Stupid POS.

Kratos
01-19-2011, 08:15 AM
lol, i did pm you Kealie on friday but you were in ft b2f and i ended up forgetting to log back on and pm you >.< i'll pm you again.

Question for you pro FA's... If i swap Osm Helm and Suit and go back Battle cuz i got the boots and gloves already, what are the pros and cons of doing that will it make much sense? More def vs less atk and probably the ros+9's together with the battle?

Oh! and btw im not a kid, im a grown ass man thats just trying to be a good FA.

Liever
01-19-2011, 09:32 AM
Oh that was you!? XD Sorry. I'm about to get on again, if you'd like to run a FT (:

As far as battle vs hybrid goes. You're going to gain defense once you re-allot your stats. Simple as that. Might even make money since battles super cheap right now. Your Matk will go down, but with upgrades in weapons, battle style upgrades, accessories upgrades, it's all super easy to get back. Just takes time and alz.

Kratos
01-19-2011, 10:26 AM
Ummmm i see.... Well since i dnt have alz to afford amp forcy should i place stat points to wear forcy amp anyway or should i place stat points to wear osm battle only since thats what i can afford and place the rest to INT? Does this make sense?

Liever
01-19-2011, 10:46 AM
Awe dotn be silly. If you dont have forci there's no need to allocate your stats to meet the requirements. Enjoy the extra matk. :)

When you do get forci thats when you'll start re-dispersing.

Kratos
01-19-2011, 11:08 AM
Sweet! So, will it makes sense now with my full battle gear build to replace my cr+1's with ros+9's?

MamaMiaYoe
01-19-2011, 04:53 PM
Eh just ignore 'em Kimms :)
'Ello syota nice to see you online again.

Bwahaha.
Lemme know if you need help with those tricks in FT Krat :) I have to re-install cabal tonight -.- Fkn thing keeps crashing on me. Stupid POS.

:( Im bored..Lulz

Chris
01-20-2011, 12:39 AM
idk if your still looking for answers to this... butttt definately get rid of the martial and go full battle, there is no point whatsoever in being mixed martial/battle...

your m.attk is very low, i'd suggest buying forcium crit dmg since amp might be a little pricey, those work just fine, they give you the base and magic attack you need for your bm2.

in terms of fighting penna? you need to get lvl 150 for the dmg reduction, stronger bm2/aura and longer AOS, AOS will increase to 60 seconds which is a biiiiiggggg difference

dont forget your crit rate, wear a decent amount of crit rate rings, mixed with vamp rings, im assuming your using 1 life absorb ring, so 2 ROL+1s, an ROS+9 and a hp steal ring will be nice

hmmmm what else uhhh oh yeah, definately consider switching to ROS9s they're worth it, i use them. cr2s crit harder but i still like the ros9s, they're secksy for the amount they're worth >:D

if you cant afford 7% i recomend 5% TG, thats 95 defence per piece at +6 and 110 defence per piece at +9 which will give u a nice balance between defence and attack... hmm idk its completely up to u, i cant really tell what your gears are just by looking at your stats, im not in the mood to sit down and think what you possibly might have.. but yeah!!!! if your on venus send me a whisper and if im online i could help ya out.. just dont be an annoyance about it -.-

priest
01-20-2011, 05:26 AM
bro if u will ask me .. FA have a very low def but very big damage..if you go for a set of osmium or forcium with magic skill amp +7%..
and use forcium orb with magic skill amp +7% and 2pcs ring of sage+9 and 1 ring of merg and 1 ring of luck +1 then for the helm make sue you use 20% by 10% damage.belt use hp+50 and 2pcs bracelet of sage +3 with a slot of magic skill amp+3% then 2 pcs vampiric for earings. well i gues thats it..
for skills basic skill only. use cit shot lvl20 shadow shot lvl20 fire lance lvl20 terra lance lvl20 last sonic shooter lvl20.for pvp.try it maybe it will help u a lot.but need alz a lot too..

Chris
01-20-2011, 07:46 AM
bro if u will ask me .. FA have a very low def but very big damage..if you go for a set of osmium or forcium with magic skill amp +7%..
and use forcium orb with magic skill amp +7% and 2pcs ring of sage+9 and 1 ring of merg and 1 ring of luck +1 then for the helm make sue you use 20% by 10% damage.belt use hp+50 and 2pcs bracelet of sage +3 with a slot of magic skill amp+3% then 2 pcs vampiric for earings. well i gues thats it..
for skills basic skill only. use cit shot lvl20 shadow shot lvl20 fire lance lvl20 terra lance lvl20 last sonic shooter lvl20.for pvp.try it maybe it will help u a lot.but need alz a lot too..

you cant just tell the man O HAI BUY 7% AMP FORCIUM PIECES WITH 200M BRACLETS AND 700MILL ORBS no. bro no dont do that, that just gives people un-necessary hope that they'll be "good" at their class.

and if you think about it, every class is good if u get 7% forcium pieces with slotted bracelets and amp weapons -__-

priest
01-20-2011, 07:55 AM
need help about set up of cabal north america pls???

Kratos
01-20-2011, 08:42 AM
Lol, well atleast i have common sense to play my fa good enough with the gear it has already -_-. I'm full battle so here goes;

x2 Forcy Orbs 10cdi +8 (i know i need 7%m.amp but to expensive atm)
Osm Helm 30% cdi +8 (i know i need 36%cdi but to expensive for the 6%cdi extra atm)
Osm suit 50hp/7%amp +8 (i know i need 100hp/7%m.amp but to expensive atm)
Stit Gloves 7%amp +8
Stit Boots 7%amp +9
AoP+4 (contemplating AoB)
Merg Ring, RoL +1 and x2 Cr+1 (contemplating x2 ros9)
x2 Bracelet of Sage +4 (i know i need +6 but to expensive atm)
x2 Vampire Earrings +4
Belt of Vitality +1 (contemplating +3)
Kred Board
Lvl 5 Peng (1% cri, 1% max crit rate, 1%hp absorb)

Btw, im grinding (pf) and running dungeons (lid, rs, eod, sod) every afternoon from work and more on weekends but im just not lucky enough to get an epic drop to make some hugh alz >.<. Forcusing more on grinding to hit the 150+ to solo ft (to add a new dungeon to my list of solo's) and pf penna boss (which drops nice things). :( but cant do it yet...

Anything advise and helpful tips plz post im always open to listen^^

Chris
01-20-2011, 09:09 AM
ur stuffs good, just level, keep doing what ur doing, make sure the aob is +8

chainlock
01-20-2011, 11:51 AM
95% of the time you're better off crafting your own amp weapons in FT instead of paying for them.

RoS+9s are a waste, stick to the CR+1s.

Chris
01-20-2011, 11:55 AM
95% of the time you're better off crafting your own amp weapons in FT instead of paying for them.

i disagree, ros9s are delishus

DivineWrath
01-20-2011, 02:16 PM

yea um for FA the ros9 is so needed

Kratos
01-25-2011, 07:42 AM
chainlock "95% of the time you're better off crafting your own amp weapons in FT instead of paying for them".

Wait anyone can craft amp weapons in FT??? If this is so it sounds hard....... explain?

chainlock
01-25-2011, 12:26 PM
chainlock "95% of the time you're better off crafting your own amp weapons in FT instead of paying for them".

Wait anyone can craft amp weapons in FT??? If this is so it sounds hard....... explain?

You can pause to see what you need.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFbW7uE6JJQ

Liever
01-26-2011, 01:26 AM
lawl. Dont craft in FT. Unless you have 300m to blow, plus the UCHH for plussing your own orb and insanely good luck, it's not worth it. If you want to try, be my guest. But I'm going to tell you right now after blowing quite a bit of money on it. I've learned the hard way. Be logical. If you can only afford a +0 orb/xtal and make UCHHs fairly easy, then yeah if you wana try and 'save money' while trying your luck at plussing, be my guest.

I bought my 20 dmg xtal at +0 and the bastard refuses to +10. Again, a choice I made to get a decent orb.
If you chose to do FT crafting you should do it in groups of 8 or more. That's what seems to bring more luck, I guess. At least from what I've seen. xD
I am firm against FT crafting unless you have money to blow. So dont waste your time. Especially if you cant even afford bos6's yet.
Your orbs are +8. Not bad at all.

I'm going to tell you the difference between a +11 mamp orb and a +11 dmg orb is like 30 dmg. Not a whole lot for a fraction of the cost. If you can afford a higher +ed dmg orb vs a lower +ed mamp one, get the forci dmg.
The higher plus leads to higher base which leads towards heavier hits. We all know FAs looooooove to hit hard :) What logical person wouldn't? :P

The priority of upgrades in your gear are as follows in my book:
1. BOS6's. (Higher matk. Idk why you have 4's. If you cant afford BOS6's then get BOS3's slotted. Slightly lower matk, but you get a shetton more amp from the 2 than you do from the 4's)
2. CR2s (more dmg = nomnomnom.)
3. Get outta the s.tit. I had stit until I was in my 140s. It blew a lot, not enough defense but the amp helped. The sooner you can get into some osm amp the better. Hell, farm EOD. I know quite a few people who've gotten lucky amp or bike drops. EODs are cheap and they're super easy and fast to run. Who knows while farming EOD you may get lucky! And I'm all about inexpensive ways to make money :)

Everything else you can live with. Those are the 3 upgrades I see that would be 'vital' in my book.
Yes, the suit isn't great. The extra 50 hp can make a difference, and yes the xtra 6 dmg can but in the long run it's not going to make or break you. Not in comparison to the 3 upgrades I've listed anyways. :)

I only use ROS's when I'm in need for defense and not worrying about my dmg/dps rate. That's the only positive impact I see on ROS9s. Then again, I'm quite the dmg fiend. :) I love my crits. Bwahaha.
It's all a matter of choice and what your other gear is, also how you play factors in.

^.~ Didja ever figure out how to run FT1?

Kratos
01-28-2011, 04:04 AM
Thanks alot Kealie, i managed to get 2x bos+3 slotted, vital belt+4 and 2x ros9 with the help of chris ^^. Im considering my gear atm starting with a pc craft battle helm and pc craft suit then osm amp gloves and boots. The thing im not certain about is my aop+4 swap for aob+8. I'll pm you either later today or tomorrow for the FT run experience. BTW thanks to all for the help... much love and oh! were not a dying class -_-

Chris
01-28-2011, 04:52 AM
Thanks alot Kealie, i managed to get 2x bos+3 slotted, vital belt+4 and 2x ros9 with the help of chris ^^. Im considering my gear atm starting with a pc craft battle helm and pc craft suit then osm amp gloves and boots. The thing im not certain about is my aop+4 swap for aob+8. I'll pm you either later today or tomorrow for the FT run experience. BTW thanks to all for the help... much love and oh! were not a dying class -_-

lol yes we are, theres no good FAs on this server left, besides me, Alleluia, SukiNanda, HeiKv, and Campus, but Campus isnt even really "there" hes in nationwar, hes sometimes in ch8 pvping, but hes not really "there" people dont know about him like they know about me and suki, and alleluia and such.. lol i <3 campus tho, we're making sigs w/ both of us in it for the forums :D

DivineWrath
01-28-2011, 07:08 AM
lol yes we are, theres no good FAs on this server left, besides me, Alleluia, SukiNanda, HeiKv, and Campus, but Campus isnt even really "there" hes in nationwar, hes sometimes in ch8 pvping, but hes not really "there" people dont know about him like they know about me and suki, and alleluia and such.. lol i <3 campus tho, we're making sigs w/ both of us in it for the forums :D

s? XD

Liever
01-28-2011, 03:40 PM
I should be on most of today Krat :P If I'm not reply to your PMs, mail me. I'll either be in a dungeon or hopping channels xD But I'll get to you :P

And eh, dying class? Perhaps. I know a few skilled FAs. Most of the spectacular ones have moved on. So I guess that just leaves room for the rest of us to step up? Eh, we'll see where that goes.
xD

Anyways, yeah Pm/Mail me I'd be more than happy to help you.