PDA

View Full Version : Special Skill not casting

BlazinSinner
01-12-2011, 02:01 PM
After entering Battle Mode 2 for my Wizard most of the time Elemental Fest (Special skill) will not cast unless I move my character around first. Why is this?

BlazinSinner
01-13-2011, 07:41 AM
I know GM's don't help much here but has anyone else had this problem?

PopThatCherry
01-13-2011, 08:12 AM
Why even use that skill? Makes your dps go poo

BlazinSinner
01-13-2011, 08:24 AM
Why even post if it has nothing to do with the question..

But since you wanna be a smartass, Arctic Field does it sometimes too.

PopThatCherry
01-13-2011, 09:13 AM
Because you are out of range noob... Auto attack does skills that are in range for you'r target and skips the skills that are out of range.

BlazinSinner
01-13-2011, 10:09 AM
Nice try but that's not it. Elemental Fest has a long range and it won't work right in front of me. I can take 3 steps back and it will work. Any other guesses ole "Pro" one?

Shinji
01-13-2011, 10:15 AM
iJesus and I say

I DONT KNOW

PopThatCherry
01-13-2011, 11:15 AM
well my wiz does all her skills just fine...Guess yours is retarded

BlazinSinner
01-13-2011, 01:44 PM
Thanks for "Helping" dbag.

iNercy
01-15-2011, 01:23 AM
After entering Battle Mode 2 for my Wizard most of the time Elemental Fest (Special skill) will not cast unless I move my character around first. Why is this?

why would u even bother using "elemental fes" anyways? it I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s.

shadowsoul08
01-15-2011, 01:40 AM
It isn't just you. I have a similar problem on my FA with her special. For some reason when auto attacking, it doesn't register that you are even trying to use a skill. I have to either press the key repeatedly or stop attacking then use the skill. I don't have to move around like you do, I just have to stop attacking. I don't see why others have to flame people on the forums (Before any flame responses to this, don't bother. I usually make my post then abandon thread anyway so I won't read it).

lentil
01-15-2011, 01:50 AM
Haha there are quite a lot of d-bags. When they don't really answer the question. I hate individuals like that.

shadowsoul08
01-15-2011, 02:12 AM
I try my best not to feed the flame lol. So I usually post once or twice then move on. I am bored right now so I am looking through random stuff. I try to answer to the best of my knowledge and confirm with others. Skilling is so BORING!

Vontar
01-16-2011, 08:46 AM
The best skill on wizards is sharpness; I use it all the time and it usually makes my two blades a lot sharper but also more brittle.

[GM] DaisY
01-23-2011, 05:08 PM

Hello,
We have tested it and had no problem. =)
If you have the same error continuously, please give us more details such as locations, time, server, channel and your character Information, etc.
I'll close the thread.

Thank you,
CABAL Support Team