PDA

View Full Version : War needs a change{GM"S PLZ ADVISE}

xAntiVirusx
01-12-2011, 06:55 PM
mission war was fun with all the guardians but so many people are having trouble getting stuck around the corners due to it being rather tight.also when im attacking any guardian and the enemy comes i have such a hard time clicking on them,everytime i try i just keep attacking the guardians..>> take out all guardians make war with more open spaces let us for once fight head on^^.i understand you guys made mwar this way to well be more original and unique but come on you guys can at least put in an arena and and 2 modes for mwar..would b sweet:rolleyes:
well untill you guys fix this il keep pwning ty for your time.

crushingraid
01-12-2011, 08:08 PM
check your options you can middle click to target an enemy.

MagitekGirl
01-12-2011, 08:12 PM
or, if you have a laptop, use the 'z' key

Mat
01-12-2011, 08:22 PM
youre right above movement, theres too many invisible blockades in war that make no sense, like not being able to dash properly through the passageways....war would be more interesting if it was a bit more open

MagitekGirl
01-12-2011, 08:25 PM
youre right above movement, theres too many invisible blockades in war that make no sense, like not being able to dash properly through the passageways....war would be more interesting if it was a bit more open

Like the OLD T1 wars? =x

APinkCaKe
01-12-2011, 08:26 PM
nononono i like it when people get stuck in that compartment :<

cerverus3
01-12-2011, 08:32 PM
lol if u know how to dash on war u wont get stuck i have out run a few wiz on war because they got stuck and i dont XD

xAntiVirusx
01-13-2011, 09:29 AM
yes like the old T1 wars.and yes i do have laptop thak u guys for the reply..

fsflashy
01-13-2011, 09:37 AM
nononono i like it when people get stuck in that compartment :<

cake so mean!

Shinji
01-13-2011, 10:13 AM
Im fired am I Cake ? :< no more tool

APinkCaKe
01-13-2011, 04:50 PM
cake so mean!
OMG!!! The melanocytes on that penguin's skin on your avatar are amazingly placed into the right spots to make a nice design! Nature works wonders~ ^-^ mhm mhm

@ Shinji: Moar tools =D

xXCrusadeXx
01-14-2011, 09:18 AM
K imagine this...
Each nation consists of a few different teams (5-10 people) that are racing against time to complete missions. All teams from each nation must finish the course for completion, so which ever team finishes liast - their nation loses. Also the individual teams from each nation that finished first could get distinctive titles like bringer..

Obviously this is vague, but it would be cool to have a more personal war where you have mini objective and are competing against not only other nation but teams aswell.

And they shouldnt remove the nation wars now, but instead have both.

Snakeyes
01-14-2011, 09:30 AM
they should make all the girls who lose take off their cloths

ROFLwiz
01-14-2011, 09:54 AM
K imagine this...
Each nation consists of a few different teams (5-10 people) that are racing against time to complete missions. All teams from each nation must finish the course for completion, so which ever team finishes liast - their nation loses. Also the individual teams from each nation that finished first could get distinctive titles like bringer..

Obviously this is vague, but it would be cool to have a more personal war where you have mini objective and are competing against not only other nation but teams aswell.

So from what i read WI would just pwn that because they are way fast.

xXCrusadeXx
01-14-2011, 10:09 PM
watever the map would be, there would be balance for all classes.

Xiju
01-15-2011, 12:09 PM
B> perm in depth war stats
i wanna see what my total dmg given/ taken/ # of times died is over the past 2 years :(

Chris7
01-15-2011, 01:34 PM
B> perm in depth war stats
i wanna see what my total dmg given/ taken/ # of times died is over the past 2 years :(

you should level up to the 170 tier, come to venus, go cap and fight rockstar 1v1 and we can start the war stats there!!

meep49
01-15-2011, 07:49 PM
K imagine this...

I like the idea. I have my tweaks to it though (if not then put more detail onto your idea). Same war map but parties are given automatically updating objectives. One party takes e3, another takes center,other parties on opposing sides are sent to defend certain bases, so on so forth. For completing objectives you get more pts, wexp, w/e. So instead of bickering b/c this person doesn't like that person resaulting in no progress and therfore losing the war, two competing computers make the decision and everyone is happy with there point and/or wexp bonus for doing objectives.

Nanjirou
01-15-2011, 07:54 PM
they should make all the girls who lose take off their cloths

this