PDA

View Full Version : Question on skills for war

tmacncheese
01-14-2011, 06:35 PM
Helloo fellow fa's i gotta question on wich skills should we use in war as far as lances and cannons, ive been using terra lance/stone canon and freezing lance /crystal cannon , I wanted to use the ice for range and rocks for dmg but it seems as i want to keep my dmg useing terra and stone make me come way to close to my enemies even with eagle eye. Should i just use fire lance and aqua lance and freezing lance to keep more range or or keep using my current moves?
Im kinda lost cause its seeming like 1-7 range even wit eagle eye is defeating the purpose of its use pwees gimme yur input any advice would help cause i dont feel like my fa is very range dat all.

Error
01-15-2011, 07:36 AM
If you're using terra AND freezing, get rid of one or the other. Using freezing is to keep range, using terra cancels that advantage. I personally prefer that range so I'm for the fire/aqua/freezing. And not a fan of using cannons but that's up to your preference.

Chris
01-20-2011, 12:49 AM
when it comes down to it, theres always going to be someone that gets close to u. always
theres always going to be that random sword class thats had enough of getting hit and targets you and force kicks you, and theres always going to be that FA or wizard that targets you from a closer range..a time like this is a time for terra lance >:D

priest
01-20-2011, 05:12 AM
Helloo fellow fa's i gotta question on wich skills should we use in war as far as lances and cannons, ive been using terra lance/stone canon and freezing lance /crystal cannon , I wanted to use the ice for range and rocks for dmg but it seems as i want to keep my dmg useing terra and stone make me come way to close to my enemies even with eagle eye. Should i just use fire lance and aqua lance and freezing lance to keep more range or or keep using my current moves?
Im kinda lost cause its seeming like 1-7 range even wit eagle eye is defeating the purpose of its use pwees gimme yur input any advice would help cause i dont feel like my fa is very range dat all.

bro..im FA to i use in war skills crit shot / shadow shot / fire lance / terra lance last sonic shooter..a bit good due to knock back .and fast cast skill.

DivineWrath
01-20-2011, 08:00 AM
yea, stick with the most powerful/fast skills. ur an FA take advantage of the dps dont use cannons. My FA only had 1 cannon..

MamaMiaYoe
01-20-2011, 03:53 PM
^
what he said.

DivineWrath
01-20-2011, 06:16 PM
shooting star > sonic shooter 1v1 prove me wrong

yea but in war once you get over like 3 targets, its better to just use sonic

MamaMiaYoe
01-24-2011, 08:44 AM
For me, you have to use something that will make them go nutz. When I go alone - because there are times that people wouldnt go on a certain base that is under attack to defend it - I use bm1 and pressure them with dps combo (crit>shadow>lances).

Battle mode 1 for me is so powerful, if youre given the right set up, If it doesnt split and a single target catches all of the crit, it allows me to hit 4-5k on a player. A crit on a single target is huge amount but the difficult part is having your target go to a spot where none of his allies will share my dmge. Most of the time if a FA or Wiz solo my crit damage while on bm1, its just like stand up pvp 3-4 hits. Its really powerful, if you dont let it split. I wanna make a video of how I do it. its fun especially when u see urself hitting most of them and even some WA's 3.8 - 4k

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1667/miadmge.jpg

MamaMiaYoe
01-24-2011, 08:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nwvLBjtRWM&feature=player_embedded#!

Oooh I actually got 1 scene in my nationwar video... Look at the unfortunate unbuffed wiz at 3:27, thats what happens when they solo my crit damage in bm1, but im still going to make one to demonstrate the damage of BM1 on single target in nw to show u how much hp it takes while ure in combo.

Chris
01-24-2011, 09:00 AM
For me, you have to use something that will make them go nutz. When I go alone - because there are times that people wouldnt go on a certain base that is under attack to defend it - I use bm1 and pressure them with dps combo (crit>shadow>lances).

Battle mode 1 for me is so powerful, if youre given the right set up, If it doesnt split and a single target catches all of the crit, it allows me to hit 4-5k on a player. A crit on a single target is huge amount but the difficult part is having your target go to a spot where none of his allies will share my dmge. Most of the time if a FA or Wiz solo my crit damage while on bm1, its just like stand up pvp 3-4 hits. Its really powerful, if you dont let it split. I wanna make a video of how I do it. its fun especially when u see urself hitting most of them and even some WA's 3.8 - 4k

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS thank you yo, finally an FA that understands how to play his class.

i sure hope that the crit shot you mentioned was a mistake though LOL dont forget that the "special effects" of your skills dont count in bm1.. meaning you have no stun, no aoe, and crit shot becomes rendered useless (no crit rate/crit dmg from it = garbage) all you get is the knock down from thrusting arrow only, on skills that could originally knock back (e.i lances, etc.)

but i've noticed when im in bm1, aura, leg, amp pot, strike pot or mana condense pot combination, hell give me fury shout too, even when your dmg is split it still hits just as hard (for me) as if im not in bm1 at all... meaning i hit you just as hard as if im only in aura (sometimes even stronger) only i have the defense boost, the extended time (because i usually extend to bm1 after i aura, unless aura is cooling too and going bm1 alone is a must, but anyways) what was i talking about?...

oh yeah, i basically hit you for the same amount as if i were in just aura, only im not only hitting ppl in a line, im shooting the lances all over the place and hitting everyone thats ganging me :D + i get the large defense boost of being in bm1 with aura, which is another 170 i think? but yeeeaaahhh lol the whole firing in seperate directions thing has saved my life in war many times, times where if i were just aura with a leg, i would most definately have lost. lol

Chris
01-24-2011, 09:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nwvLBjtRWM&feature=player_embedded#!

Oooh I actually got 1 scene in my nationwar video... Look at the unfortunate unbuffed wiz at 3:27, thats what happens when they solo my crit damage in bm1, but im still going to make one to demonstrate the damage of BM1 on single target in nw to show u how much hp it takes while ure in combo.

your damage looks a lot similar to mine, only im a 163 in T3, lmao you're in merc right? thats too bad, i wish i could fight you :( make sure to msg me if you ever visit venus :D

MamaMiaYoe
01-24-2011, 09:13 AM
Crit shot is already embedded on my mind so no matter how much I think of removing it on my combo on bm1 :D I cannot, I have to press it. well Im just throwing that bm1 in combo out there. Coz I think most FA's dont use it but it can actually help you score more, just remember Bm1 for 1 on 1 is definitely a plus.

MamaMiaYoe
01-24-2011, 09:14 AM
your damage looks a lot similar to mine, only im a 163 in T3, lmao you're in merc right? thats too bad, i wish i could fight you :( make sure to msg me if you ever visit venus :D

I cant live w/o my costumes sir >.< I cannot transfer w/o them and I cannot bring them over or they'll get erased in my inventory which is scary >.> you should visit me in merc :D

DivineWrath
01-24-2011, 09:20 AM

im 163 in t3 xD chris doesnt know his tiers :P