PDA

View Full Version : Nerf These

Mishon
01-14-2011, 10:35 PM
Asap.

juji550
01-15-2011, 06:24 AM
op shield grenade. they think they cool 'cause they 2 shot peeps and keep spamming dat

Mishon
01-15-2011, 06:14 PM
Yesh!

MasterChaosX
01-18-2011, 02:45 PM
I love SS and SG!!!!!1

DivineWrath
01-18-2011, 05:31 PM
FS isnt all that good, except on a crit. If an FS doesnt crit it does like no dmg...

Chris7
01-18-2011, 06:17 PM
hey, man what's your combo? :O

-sg>ss>sg>ss>sg>ss>sg>ss

oooh sick! thanks man (:

yomo
01-18-2011, 06:38 PM
when an Fs gots godly enough like Amor, that combo works pefectly well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EWZ1W4cF0w&feature=related

sorry embed fail =(

infiCathi
01-18-2011, 07:25 PM
lol. They have the slowest attacks in the world. :o dun't hate 'cause ya'll getting killed.

Plus. They get one skill. What about all of YOU?

Nanjirou
01-18-2011, 07:29 PM
lol. They have the slowest attacks in the world. :o dun't hate 'cause ya'll getting killed.

Not every1 has big deezy niggga

MasterChaosX
01-18-2011, 08:26 PM
hey, man what's your combo? :O

-sg>ss>sg>ss>sg>ss>sg>ss

oooh sick! thanks man (:

Nah mines SG>SS>SB>SG>SS>SB :D

DivineWrath
01-18-2011, 08:42 PM
while an FS uses sg+ss a FA can use 5 lances (for my fa that was about 3.5k hp with 3/5 crits) sg-ss isnt all that good of a combo

Mat
01-18-2011, 08:56 PM
while an FS uses sg+ss a FA can use 5 lances (for my fa that was about 3.5k hp with 3/5 crits) sg-ss isnt all that good of a combo

and if that fs crits both the fa will probably get 2-3 lances off because he'll be dead right as ss is casted lol

Hatsuho
01-18-2011, 09:02 PM
ooo matri ubanned, but pick one, 1234 or 121 your done?

Hasufel
01-18-2011, 09:15 PM

WW is 4.3 seconds.......what skill is longer then that?

LILCHAOLAO
01-19-2011, 06:39 AM
Vital Interfere

Muramasa
01-19-2011, 06:40 AM
Elemental festival.

ReknoWunzz
01-19-2011, 06:46 AM
FS arent even OP , FB is.

LILCHAOLAO
01-19-2011, 06:53 AM
^ What he said.

Shinji
01-19-2011, 06:55 AM
Fb nub :<

ROFLwiz
01-19-2011, 07:14 AM
WW is 4.3 seconds.......what skill is longer then that?

Terra break... lol

DivineWrath
01-19-2011, 11:12 AM

yea my FS loses to FB more than any other class

DivineWrath
01-19-2011, 11:13 AM
and if that fs crits both the fa will probably get 2-3 lances off because he'll be dead right as ss is casted lol

yea for my FA that required both sg and ss to crit, it did make some pvps not fun but most of the time my dps got me the win

otice1
01-19-2011, 11:34 AM
yea my FS loses to FB more than any other class

Fs should not have trouble with fbs in standard pvp.

Syllius
01-19-2011, 11:35 AM

cuz FB pwns, simple as that, not like we could 1 or 2 hit ppl with Assassinate and Seal Of Damnation like FS can if they crit, plus FS have that I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ crit dmg buff >.> which is like 45% cd while fb have 25-30% cd with stacked buffs...so ya nerf dem fs meng

otice1
01-19-2011, 11:37 AM
cuz FB pwns, simple as that, not like we could 1 or 2 hit ppl with Assassinate and Seal Of Damnation like FS can if they crit, plus FS have that I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ crit dmg buff >.> which is like 45% cd while fb have 25-30% cd with stacked buffs...so ya nerf dem fs meng

Fb get a little less crit damage from buffs bur over 40 more attack from their buffs at the same time. Stop complaining.

Syllius
01-19-2011, 11:39 AM
im not complaining just pointing out that FS get more crit dmg from buffs than any other class

Mishon
01-19-2011, 11:52 AM
FB are far from op imo.

DivineWrath
01-19-2011, 12:02 PM
FB are far from op imo.

no class is really op, its just the gears we put on em :)

XFearMyBladeX
01-19-2011, 12:04 PM
pfft give wiz and fa INSTANT IMMUNITY!! that would be nice =p

DivineWrath
01-19-2011, 12:06 PM
pfft give wiz and fa INSTANT IMMUNITY!! that would be nice =p

FS dont get instant either

XFearMyBladeX
01-19-2011, 12:11 PM
FS dont get instant either

fs dont deserve it

yummy
01-19-2011, 12:52 PM
ask yourself this question.. would you request to nerf your own class if they were OP? imo.. any class can be OP, just depends on their whole build.

DivineWrath
01-19-2011, 01:25 PM
ask yourself this question.. would you request to nerf your own class if they were OP? imo.. any class can be OP, just depends on their whole build.

exactly, its no the class itself but the way you use it

otice1
01-19-2011, 01:28 PM
exactly, its no the class itself but the way you use it

Put the same quality gear and same honor rank on each character class individually and you'll see which is the best.

Rastan
01-19-2011, 02:31 PM
Put the same quality gear and same honor rank on each character class individually and you'll see which is the best.

You also have to factor in their combo and what level each skill is set at

btw,SG>SS>SG>SS>SG is so boring,LVL 9 SG,LVL 18 SS,LVL 20 Shield Charge,LVL 18 SB,LVL 20 SE...auto combo and enjoy

infiCathi
01-19-2011, 03:44 PM
FA + moving crit shot that lasts as long as MB with a moving AoD please.

TankAlluBicheS
01-19-2011, 05:47 PM
Terra break... lol

Storm Crush too... XDDD

TankAlluBicheS
01-19-2011, 05:49 PM
im not complaining just pointing out that FS get more crit dmg from buffs than any other class

but dont forget FB at 170 got 40% rate w/o ring broski... and FB also get cd from those buff too... =P

Mat
01-19-2011, 06:04 PM
FA's are potentially a great PK class say against an FS, both with the same gear type a decent skilled FA should win majority...super high range + self heals but of course the FA would need a bit of skill. Take Fiery for example, top geared FA on Venus ATM but would get totally destroyed by literally any 160+ FA in a PK. Kid's so bad at FA I killed him in LS 7 times yesterday and he only managed to hit me ONCE, he spent his whole time dashing forward, healed himself once during the whole thing and faded maybe twice?

yomo
01-19-2011, 06:25 PM
yeah but his ability to spend huge amounts of rl money on pixels is matched by none, get@him

Xiju
01-19-2011, 06:52 PM
i agree to this thread

darkrage
01-19-2011, 09:09 PM
fs do not need to be nerfed. im tired of all you ppl crying over the crit inc in sg and ss. If a fs doesnt crit its dmg is crap. yes fs are good for pvp and war their high def makes it easy for them to grind solo but when it comes to soloing bosses and dungeons every other class has a big advantage over fs if you take the time to look at the solo times for the high lvl dungeons how many fs do you see on it not many if any at all. you asking for fs to be nerfed is like me asking for other classes dps to be nerfed.

Sephiroth
01-19-2011, 09:36 PM
I say FB better class overall

I used the same gear on both
My FB/FS and somehow my FB wins more...

But... I do admit, My FS (139) rolls 170s easy when 2 skills crit lol....

Rastan
01-19-2011, 09:50 PM
fs do not need to be nerfed. im tired of all you ppl crying over the crit inc in sg and ss. If a fs doesnt crit its dmg is crap. yes fs are good for pvp and war their high def makes it easy for them to grind solo but when it comes to soloing bosses and dungeons every other class has a big advantage over fs if you take the time to look at the solo times for the high lvl dungeons how many fs do you see on it not many if any at all. you asking for fs to be nerfed is like me asking for other classes dps to be nerfed.

+1

I have to 3 bar penna's even with retargeting and my IC1 times are a little over an hour

Hash
01-19-2011, 09:51 PM
+1

I have to 3 bar penna's even with retargeting

Meanwhile, a BL (a.k.a me) can 1 bar penna with mediocre gear at a lower lvl. Each class has its advantages and disadvantages.

ZEPR0
01-19-2011, 09:53 PM
But... I do admit, My FS (139) rolls 170s easy when 2 skills crit lol....

LMAO true that
with 54% crit rate pawn them easily
but yeah FS are to dependent on there crit
no crit FS = rolled

ZEPR0
01-19-2011, 09:54 PM

+5
so agree with this

chainlock
01-19-2011, 11:03 PM
LMAO true that
with 54% crit rate pawn them easily
but yeah FS are to dependent on there crit
no crit FS = rolled

Every class is dependent on crits, most just can't do it in 2 consistently.

+1

I have to 3 bar penna's even with retargeting and my IC1 times are a little over an hour

That's because you have 21 amp.

Meanwhile, a BL (a.k.a me) can 1 bar penna with mediocre gear at a lower lvl. Each class has its advantages and disadvantages.

I wouldn't say mediocre gear for a BL to 1 bar penna. 2 +9 forci amp blades, full amp gear, and eof 7 is better than mediocre and still isn't enough to 1 bar a penna.

DivineWrath
01-20-2011, 07:47 AM

exactly, i soloed FT on my FA at 143 there is no way my FS could have done that

DivineWrath
01-20-2011, 07:51 AM
Every class is dependent on crits, most just can't do it in 2 consistently.

lol, put a FS against any other class and have them both not crit, the FS will lose everytime...

DivineWrath
01-20-2011, 07:56 AM
FA's are potentially a great PK class say against an FS, both with the same gear type a decent skilled FA should win majority...super high range + self heals but of course the FA would need a bit of skill. Take Fiery for example, top geared FA on Venus ATM but would get totally destroyed by literally any 160+ FA in a PK. Kid's so bad at FA I killed him in LS 7 times yesterday and he only managed to hit me ONCE, he spent his whole time dashing forward, healed himself once during the whole thing and faded maybe twice?

lol, im gonna re-gear my FA just to try him :P

Hash
01-20-2011, 05:16 PM
I wouldn't say mediocre gear for a BL to 1 bar penna. 2 +9 forci amp blades, full amp gear, and eof 7 is better than mediocre and still isn't enough to 1 bar a penna.

Whatchu talking about ? at 15x, with my current blades (1x forcy 7s amp +9 and 1x tita 41cd +9) i can 1 bar penna. EoF+7, full amp gear, k-red .. its easy =P oh + kick retarget (too lazy for claw retarget)

chainlock
01-20-2011, 11:55 PM
Whatchu talking about ? at 15x, with my current blades (1x forcy 7s amp +9 and 1x tita 41cd +9) i can 1 bar penna. EoF+7, full amp gear, k-red .. its easy =P oh + kick retarget (too lazy for claw retarget)

Never said it was hard to do, just that it takes better than average gear to 1 bar without having to combo when bm runs out.

DivineWrath
01-21-2011, 04:16 AM
Never said it was hard to do, just that it takes better than average gear to 1 bar without having to combo when bm runs out.

who bms on penna?

BamOwnage
01-23-2011, 07:44 PM
FS war score is rigged because the damage they take in aod will be the same damage they take without aod. It's not fun having a fs with 800k damage dealt with 1.5mil dmg taken. Ruins bringer chances =/

DivineWrath
01-23-2011, 09:05 PM
FS war score is rigged because the damage they take in aod will be the same damage they take without aod. It's not fun having a fs with 800k damage dealt with 1.5mil dmg taken. Ruins bringer chances =/

lol that requires ppl to gather around and sit in an FS' range(which is why we dont really see t5 bringers, not enough ppl to AoE on)

ReknoWunzz
01-23-2011, 09:07 PM
no class is really op, its just the gears we put on em :)

i disagree lol

BamOwnage
01-24-2011, 02:56 PM
lol that requires ppl to gather around and sit in an FS' range(which is why we dont really see t5 bringers, not enough ppl to AoE on)

The majority of the lower tier bringers (in venus) are fs.... it really makes it even more hopeless when they do have bringer because with all that resist on...

realowner
01-24-2011, 03:18 PM
AoD = bringer

yomo
01-24-2011, 11:37 PM
That's only if the competition for bringer is garbage

BamOwnage
01-26-2011, 12:48 PM
There is actually a lot of competition for bringer...it's just fs is easier to get bringer because all you got to do is aod and spam aoe skills

DivineWrath
01-26-2011, 12:57 PM
There is actually a lot of competition for bringer...it's just fs is easier to get bringer because all you got to do is aod and spam aoe skills

its the ppl that stand around that give an FS bringer

stealth305
01-30-2011, 07:57 PM
The majority of the lower tier bringers (in venus) are fs.... it really makes it even more hopeless when they do have bringer because with all that resist on...

Then ppl in the lower tiers on venus are idiots... lol plain and simple

j00bacca
01-30-2011, 10:29 PM
Lol I love seeing these FS need nerf threads, you wanna deal with a Force Shielder crit? Get your resists up son!

Nah, just playing but seriously? Why nerf a class just because you lose to them in a PVP/PK/War, do you want your little FS buddy to be that much worse in a dungeon run with you? I understand that being hit for 600 non crit on a splinter 1st PVP, then 2nd PVP suddenly you're dead before combo because said splinter crit, whoops. I mean really now though, some people might not even have FS with them in party but every little bit of DPS matters in a dungeon does it not?

ex. Me vs Rota -no Odd-, 3 bars of SP, MB/AoD, 10% Amp Pot, Evasion Pot -because MB = 0 def rate from my experience >>- stats outside of bm 970 attack, 970 def, 157% CDI -172 when I swap for a CR+2-, 53% Amp. On my 3rd bar for Bm2 was the worst 30seconds of my life -if not longer-, my shield throws non crit are a whopping...I think 1.8k roughly first throw and 1.9k 2nd throw possibly lower, I was to busy trying to stay alive >>, that is not enough especially if I go on a non crit streak for idk..I think it was 10 shieldthrows straight which he basically out regened at that point. I mean for a class that needs a "nerfing" you think a Rota would be cake amirite?

Chris
01-30-2011, 10:44 PM
Lol I love seeing these FS need nerf threads, you wanna deal with a Force Shielder crit? Get your resists up son!

Nah, just playing but seriously? Why nerf a class just because you lose to them in a PVP/PK/War, do you want your little FS buddy to be that much worse in a dungeon run with you? I understand that being hit for 600 non crit on a splinter 1st PVP, then 2nd PVP suddenly you're dead before combo because said splinter crit, whoops. I mean really now though, some people might not even have FS with them in party but every little bit of DPS matters in a dungeon does it not?

ex. Me vs Rota -no Odd-, 3 bars of SP, MB/AoD, 10% Amp Pot, Evasion Pot -because MB = 0 def rate from my experience >>- stats outside of bm 970 attack, 970 def, 157% CDI -172 when I swap for a CR+2-, 53% Amp. On my 3rd bar for Bm2 was the worst 30seconds of my life -if not longer-, my shield throws non crit are a whopping...I think 1.8k roughly first throw and 1.9k 2nd throw possibly lower, I was to busy trying to stay alive >>, that is not enough especially if I go on a non crit streak for idk..I think it was 10 shieldthrows straight which he basically out regened at that point. I mean for a class that needs a "nerfing" you think a Rota would be cake amirite?

that is true, FS is a player-rhape-class, but they're balls half the time in dungeons, i meen besides for shadow shield (which doesnt even help that much anymore at higher levels) and being there for AOD to sort of stop the bosses regen if we're to die (given some time to run back and kill the boss) FS isnt really that good. ppl say wizards need to be strengthened because they "die too fast in pvps" well if you're a pvp type of person then why are you a wizard? lool yeah, FS is an ass to kill, but when you're in nationwar and need help taking that ensign or large guardian out of buisiness, who would you call? the FS or me? (the FA) :D

ZEPR0
01-30-2011, 11:10 PM
that is true, FS is a player-rhape-class, but they're balls half the time in dungeons, i meen besides for shadow shield (which doesnt even help that much anymore at higher levels) and being there for AOD to sort of stop the bosses regen if we're to die (given some time to run back and kill the boss) FS isnt really that good. ppl say wizards need to be strengthened because they "die too fast in pvps" well if you're a pvp type of person then why are you a wizard? lool yeah, FS is an ass to kill, but when you're in nationwar and need help taking that ensign or large guardian out of buisiness, who would you call? the FS or me? (the FA) :D

If that FA is you then I woud definitely call a FA
but if its not you id rather call a wizzy high dmg and dps in BM2
not to mention there SP buff LOL.,.

chainlock
01-30-2011, 11:30 PM
People seem to think FS are a lot worse then they really are in dungeons/bm2. With equal gear they can put out very similar dps (thanks to MB/AoD) to bladers (kick retarget) in bm2 + some aoe.

Chris
01-30-2011, 11:33 PM
If that FA is you then I woud definitely call a FA
but if its not you id rather call a wizzy high dmg and dps in BM2
not to mention there SP buff LOL.,.

well of course it depends on the player itself but yeah >.<

DivineWrath
01-30-2011, 11:43 PM

yea it takes me twice as long to solo dungeons on my 172 fs vs me 162 fa. and boss hunting is like a big waste of sp/buff pots

DivineWrath
01-30-2011, 11:43 PM
People seem to think FS are a lot worse then they really are in dungeons/bm2. With equal gear they can put out very similar dps (thanks to MB/AoD) to bladers (kick retarget) in bm2 + some aoe.

yea but that only lasts for a minute...

chainlock
01-31-2011, 12:10 AM
yea but that only lasts for a minute...

Aod is 60, but MB is 90 and usually doable, especially in a party.

DivineWrath
01-31-2011, 12:12 AM
Aod is 60, but MB is 90 and usually doable, especially in a party.

yea, if you have a pt otherwise you will need evasion pots >.>

Chris
01-31-2011, 12:18 AM
to think an FS can deal as much dmg as an FA w/ gears is nuts -.- its not similar at all
maybe your splinter and grenade do high dmg, but when you compare it to my lvl 20 shooting star and 1 second cast skills...lets be real -.- and if im bm2 aura aos its like >_> <_<

chainlock
01-31-2011, 01:27 AM
Gear for both is +11, the only difference in stats on the gear is the FA is using RoS+10s and the FS has CR+2s.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h210/tjxs/fsbm2damage.png
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h210/tjxs/fabm2damage.png

stealth305
01-31-2011, 11:22 AM
Gear for both is +11, the only difference in stats on the gear is the FA is using RoS+10s and the FS has CR+2s.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h210/tjxs/fsbm2damage.png
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h210/tjxs/fabm2damage.png

hold has spoken. lol yea all classes r equal all that matters iz the gear. sure maybe FS's r kinda op in pvp but thats pretty much it....... :(