PDA

View Full Version : New Dance3 with Guitar Costumes

Raysuko
01-15-2011, 09:47 AM
After some time I have yet come up with another idea that I thought would be nice for the comunity. I introduce to you Dance3 and Guitars. Allow me to explain: In Dance3, it serves just like Dance1 and Dance2 except in a more unique way. In Dance3, you will use your weapon as a Guitar and rock out while you gain your SP. But, there is more to it.

In the music section of the Cabal Data, there will be a folder called "Dance3". You can place one .mp3 track under the folder, and while your in Dance3 playing your guitar, the music changes to the soundtrack you placed in the folder. Want your friends to hear your music when you rock out? Become the party leader and let everyone else listen to your music. Only the party leader can do this, and when others go Dance3, music stays the Default Game Track. Dont want to hear the music? Turn the Leader Dance3 off and listen to your own track.

Now, for the guitar costumes, it can be widely various. So I wont make any suggestions for guitar looks since its so widely vast. But the costumes would turn your weapons into Guitars. Bladers with 2 Blades/Katanas use the Right Blade as the Dance3 Guitar. Other then that, Bladers use 2 Guitars as weapons.