PDA

View Full Version : Bm3!!!!!!

zound0
01-15-2011, 05:39 PM
Whose with me? the old battle modes are getting old. Everyone spams bm2 anyway. Even BL's and their epic bm1. bm3 should be over powered and a introduction to new astral weapons :D

MagitekGirl
01-15-2011, 06:03 PM
lol.. what did u have in mind for new astral weapon for each class? o.o

Vontar
01-15-2011, 11:28 PM
Well, I was thinking something that increases your mp regen so you can string together more skills.

Raysuko
01-16-2011, 10:19 AM

You have no explinations as to the use of a BM3, examples, or benefits. So this topic of having more BMs is useless. Besides, having BM1 and BM2 is strong enough.

I3athtub
01-16-2011, 11:21 AM
I think it is a kool idea, Well U can use BM1/2+aura so that is like a BM3. I love to add the aura to BM2, becomes like a anima.

OhEmGee
01-16-2011, 08:13 PM
Fix some bm1 so they can actually be useful.
such as WI/WA/FA

Valdoroth
01-18-2011, 06:18 AM
such as WI/WA/FA
+1

As for bm3. make it entirely different than the normal for that class, IE slower classes get a fast weak one, and vise versa. But i would not make it OP.
For example, WA can hit like a BL's bm2, but uses something like steal gloves. Bl could combine their two swords into one two handed for a sweep/ swirling motion. FA use a portable cannon thingy like a bazooka looking odd thingy that hits hard but fires slower.

idk. I'm just thinking give each class an opposite of their normal. You wanted feedback :P

ROFLwiz
01-18-2011, 07:12 AM
Would be nice to get something new. But I do not think this is really needed.

zound0
01-18-2011, 09:04 AM

You have no explinations as to the use of a BM3, examples, or benefits. So this topic of having more BMs is useless. Besides, having BM1 and BM2 is strong enough.

As for explanations I'm not sure. For WAs they should get a 2 handed weapon to utilize there skills so a huge axe or something. FS BM3 should focus on a astral sword instead of a shield. FB should have something that has magic properties since their sword skill are what they are widely known for, or super duper debuffs o.o. BL is tricky, i dont see how a BL can do blade scud with claws lol. So since physics isn't a factor i would suggest maybe super gloves? or nunchuks? WI, i assume weapons wont change much for orbs so just give them a better design of the astral weapon. And FA, hmmmmmmmmm. Im sure their BM3 has to be a gun of some sort, or maybe a huuuge bow. I noticed that the weapons has to fit each class in and maybe a new type of normal attack during the duration of BM3 like BM2(except WI). As you can see im not very creative. I support the idea but i have no idea on how it will work lol. I'm sure you guys can come up with something better i can. Or the GM's can surprise us just like they did when they released new skills.

Dualist
01-18-2011, 09:06 AM
Hey how about a new bm skill too?

ReknoWunzz
01-18-2011, 09:21 AM
such as WI/WA/FA

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac90/Melo12_2010/bobs-stupid.jpg

ZeonH
01-20-2011, 11:09 PM
huh how abt this: BM3= the combination of BM2 + bm1 + aura meaning u get the weps, skills and boosts of bm2 + the boosts of bm1 + the boosts of aura + a new unique class skill (let's face it, for example, blader's crushing blow suxs compared to DT) ohh and of course, increased BM time... well that would be my starting point

Valdoroth
01-22-2011, 01:05 AM
huh how abt this: BM3= the combination of BM2 + bm1 + aura meaning u get the weps, skills and boosts of bm2 + the boosts of bm1 + the boosts of aura + a new unique class skill (let's face it, for example, blader's crushing blow suxs compared to DT) ohh and of course, increased BM time... well that would be my starting point
Laugh
Out
Loud

need i say more?