PDA

View Full Version : Force Blader PvP-Pro Tutorial by Shadown

Shadown
01-17-2011, 09:39 AM
Force Blader PvP-Pro Tutorial

Hi! This is my personal share about my PvP-Pro / Freestyle PvP or Korean PvP.

You can READ my Guide or Watch it at my youtube ch:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Video Tutorial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAuFHDN-d58)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

This guide is divided in 3 PvP phases:
-Basic
-Expert
-Pro

Before you actually learn something, you should download a software to reduce your lag, its called Leatrix Fix 1.23 and you can download it:

Leatrix Latency Fix (http://www.4shared.com/file/diabZDuw/Leatrix_Latency_Fix_123.html)

After you download it:
-Install it
-Restart your pc

You will clearly notice some lag free.

Tutorial
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basic

What you will learn:
-Dash in combo
-Fade in combo
-Debuff in combo
-Fade in Perfection
-100% down Proof (no hack ^^)

--------------------
concept: Out Range Skill - ORS

Dash in combo its a essential in PvP so if you dont know how to do it you should read that box.

Dash In combo
-To dash in combo:

START the combo -> ORS (like Impact Stab) -> Dash -> ORS to lock the combo

Fade in combo gives you a quick target free, however dont forget that Fade step isn't 100% effective.

Fade in Combo
-Like dash, the principle is the same:

Combo -> ORS -> fade step -> ORS

However this time you have to press the ORS faster, because your combo cage wont start from the begining like in the Dash.

Its pointless to dash away from you opponent then Fade Step when you are trying to recovery energy, so I'll explain how to Dash and fade in the same direction

Fade in Perfection
-to fade faced to you opponent after a dash:

-While dashing, turn your camera to you opponent, then press ''Q'' or ''R'' in your keyboard. Your character will be faced to you opponent even before dash's end, then just press Fade Step

Now the Debuff in combo.If you can dash in combo debuff wont be hard.

Debuff in combo
-To debuff in combo it's like dash, instead press dash press the desired debuff:

Combo -> ORS -> Debuff -> ORS

To finish the Basic concepts you should learn how to 100% down resist.

100% down Proof
-Its alot of simple:

when you face a WA with 100%+ down you will get downed for sure. To avoid it, dash few seconds before the strike hits you, if you did it correclty you will not get down.

Expert

In the expert guide, you will learn how to combo break the others.

You I'll learn how to:
-Dash Away from you opponent in combo
-Rising break
-Dragon Rush
-Step Back
-Magic Sway
-Magic Break

Before you actually learn it, you should learn how to Dash Away from your opponent, when you dont have range to do it.

Dash Away
-To Dash Away in a no range situation:

Target a close mob -> Dash (target your opponent back before you finish the dash) -> ORS (to lock the combo)

Note: to make your opponent retarget easier, use the ''Enemy Auto Target'' key, that can be set at Options -> Key binding -> Mission War.

The first combo breaker, its used with Rising Shot+Dash Away. It works, in a 0% down resist players, 3/4 times, if well used.

Rising Break
-In a middle of a combo use Rising shot(higher is the opponent cast skill better it works) and Dash Away. Your Opponent will combo break since he is downed and dont have range.

Note:If he have middle range skills like Sword Cannon/T-Moon Slash/Shield Ray/abyssal Crystal use darkness on him to reduce his range by 2.

A more powerfull combo breaker is a hybrid chain, instead Rising Shot use Dance of Ruin.

Dragon Rush
DoR -> Dash Away -> Magic Lance/Cannon

This may combo break him like Rising break or buy the lance/cannon when he is runing after you.

Now some magic chain to combo break for magic users (mFB/hFB).

the first is pretty simple...

Step Back
-While magic combo from distance -> Fade Step -> continue your combo.

This works well if you are in distance, otherwise you should Dash away before you do it.

As Range class, its really important to keep the range, so I'll explain how you keep it from a melee class.

[
Magic Sway
-to keep the range you can use Dash Away to get some range. While in range I suggest you to cast 2-3 atks and dash to another place.

This will force your melee opponent to cast range skill, and we all know that you cannons/lances DPS > melee class's range skills DPS ^^

The Final magic break its simple and effective.

Magic Break
-in no range situation -> Dash Away -> lance/cannon 8 range more.

I personal advise you to use this when you opponent casts 2secs + combo skill.
--------------------------------------------

Pro

To complete this guide, I'll share with you, the chains more powerfull and of course, the hardest.

After this ''intense'' reading, you may learn:
-False Step
-Speed Demon
-Illusion Step
-Magic Rush

Well if you learn it well the expert phase this wont be that hard. To begining I'll teach you simple move/chain. False Step

False Step
-In Distanse, when you spot your target:

-Combo -> dash to the 50% distanse between both of you -> Fade Step -> force kick

If the fade step works, then your opponent will combo break for sure, unless he wasnt in combo... Dont forget that his combo skill will be at Countdown too.
The next chain is My favorite. Be carefull, since you may be called Speed Hackor ^^

It based in a high speed moviment, so I named it as Speed Demon.

Speed Demon
-Again From mid-range between you and your opponent:

combo -> Dash -> Hard Luck -> Fade step -> Force Kick -> comp or any combo you want.

The hardest chain is a triple combo break, and of course requires alot of finger tips, good connection and concentration.

Illusion Steps
-In a no-range situation:

(in combo ofc) comp/rising shot/DoR -> Dash Away -> Fade Step -> Dash (to a 7 range or a bit less) -> Trans/cannon/lance

Combo break at:
-rising break
-fade step
-Trans down if he is ruining after you.

MAGIC

To finish my guide, there is just one chain to explain. It's a magic version.

Magic Rush
-While in a magic combo and in distance:

Dash to your opponent Right/Left -> Fade step -> dash to your Right/left/back -> magic combo.

its simple and works pretty well, combined with expert chains you will be pretty annoying!
--------------------------------------

Well for now its all I have to share.You are welcome with new ideias too...

AbsoluteProdigy
01-17-2011, 03:52 PM
Force Blader PvP-Pro Tutorial

Hi! This is my personal share about my PvP-Pro / Freestyle PvP or Korean PvP.

You can READ my Guide or Watch it at my youtube ch:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Video Tutorial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAuFHDN-d58)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

This guide is divided in 3 PvP phases:
-Basic
-Expert
-Pro

Before you actually learn something, you should download a software to reduce your lag, its called Leatrix Fix 1.23 and you can download it:

Leatrix Latency Fix (http://www.4shared.com/file/diabZDuw/Leatrix_Latency_Fix_123.html)

After you download it:
-Install it
-Restart your pc

You will clearly notice some lag free.

Tutorial
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basic

What you will learn:
-Dash in combo
-Fade in combo
-Debuff in combo
-Fade in Perfection
-100% down Proof (no hack ^^)

--------------------
concept: Out Range Skill - ORS

Dash in combo its a essential in PvP so if you dont know how to do it you should read that box.

Dash In combo
-To dash in combo:

START the combo -> ORS (like Impact Stab) -> Dash -> ORS to lock the combo

Fade in combo gives you a quick target free, however dont forget that Fade step isn't 100% effective.

Fade in Combo
-Like dash, the principle is the same:

Combo -> ORS -> fade step -> ORS

However this time you have to press the ORS faster, because your combo cage wont start from the begining like in the Dash.

Its pointless to dash away from you opponent then Fade Step when you are trying to recovery energy, so I'll explain how to Dash and fade in the same direction

Fade in Perfection
-to fade faced to you opponent after a dash:

-While dashing, turn your camera to you opponent, then press ''Q'' or ''R'' in your keyboard. Your character will be faced to you opponent even before dash's end, then just press Fade Step

Now the Debuff in combo.If you can dash in combo debuff wont be hard.

Debuff in combo
-To debuff in combo it's like dash, instead press dash press the desired debuff:

Combo -> ORS -> Debuff -> ORS

To finish the Basic concepts you should learn how to 100% down resist.

100% down Proof
-Its alot of simple:

when you face a WA with 100%+ down you will get downed for sure. To avoid it, dash few seconds before the strike hits you, if you did it correclty you will not get down.

Expert

In the expert guide, you will learn how to combo break the others.

You I'll learn how to:
-Dash Away from you opponent in combo
-Rising break
-Dragon Rush
-Step Back
-Magic Sway
-Magic Break

Before you actually learn it, you should learn how to Dash Away from your opponent, when you dont have range to do it.

Dash Away
-To Dash Away in a no range situation:

Target a close mob -> Dash (target your opponent back before you finish the dash) -> ORS (to lock the combo)

Note: to make your opponent retarget easier, use the ''Enemy Auto Target'' key, that can be set at Options -> Key binding -> Mission War.

The first combo breaker, its used with Rising Shot+Dash Away. It works, in a 0% down resist players, 3/4 times, if well used.

Rising Break
-In a middle of a combo use Rising shot(higher is the opponent cast skill better it works) and Dash Away. Your Opponent will combo break since he is downed and dont have range.

Note:If he have middle range skills like Sword Cannon/T-Moon Slash/Shield Ray/abyssal Crystal use darkness on him to reduce his range by 2.

A more powerfull combo breaker is a hybrid chain, instead Rising Shot use Dance of Ruin.

Dragon Rush
DoR -> Dash Away -> Magic Lance/Cannon

This may combo break him like Rising break or buy the lance/cannon when he is runing after you.

Now some magic chain to combo break for magic users (mFB/hFB).

the first is pretty simple...

Step Back
-While magic combo from distance -> Fade Step -> continue your combo.

This works well if you are in distance, otherwise you should Dash away before you do it.

As Range class, its really important to keep the range, so I'll explain how you keep it from a melee class.

[
Magic Sway
-to keep the range you can use Dash Away to get some range. While in range I suggest you to cast 2-3 atks and dash to another place.

This will force your melee opponent to cast range skill, and we all know that you cannons/lances DPS > melee class's range skills DPS ^^

The Final magic break its simple and effective.

Magic Break
-in no range situation -> Dash Away -> lance/cannon 8 range more.

I personal advise you to use this when you opponent casts 2secs + combo skill.
--------------------------------------------

Pro

To complete this guide, I'll share with you, the chains more powerfull and of course, the hardest.

After this ''intense'' reading, you may learn:
-False Step
-Speed Demon
-Illusion Step
-Magic Rush

Well if you learn it well the expert phase this wont be that hard. To begining I'll teach you simple move/chain. False Step

False Step
-In Distanse, when you spot your target:

-Combo -> dash to the 50% distanse between both of you -> Fade Step -> force kick

If the fade step works, then your opponent will combo break for sure, unless he wasnt in combo... Dont forget that his combo skill will be at Countdown too.
The next chain is My favorite. Be carefull, since you may be called Speed Hackor ^^

It based in a high speed moviment, so I named it as Speed Demon.

Speed Demon
-Again From mid-range between you and your opponent:

combo -> Dash -> Hard Luck -> Fade step -> Force Kick -> comp or any combo you want.

The hardest chain is a triple combo break, and of course requires alot of finger tips, good connection and concentration.

Illusion Steps
-In a no-range situation:

(in combo ofc) comp/rising shot/DoR -> Dash Away -> Fade Step -> Dash (to a 7 range or a bit less) -> Trans/cannon/lance

Combo break at:
-rising break
-fade step
-Trans down if he is ruining after you.

MAGIC

To finish my guide, there is just one chain to explain. It's a magic version.

Magic Rush
-While in a magic combo and in distance:

Dash to your opponent Right/Left -> Fade step -> dash to your Right/left/back -> magic combo.

its simple and works pretty well, combined with expert chains you will be pretty annoying!
--------------------------------------

Well for now its all I have to share.You are welcome with new ideias too...

Few questions:
What Magic skills do you have and what level are they?
What gear would be preferred for using magic skills?

Xiju
01-17-2011, 05:07 PM
i do half this stuff in my sleep

yomo
01-17-2011, 05:23 PM
i do half this stuff in my sleep

it's true, she jsut whooped my ass 12 to 4 =(

MandaloreTheIndomitible
01-17-2011, 06:23 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y139/bizotch/quagmire.jpg

Berserk_Fury
01-17-2011, 06:57 PM
No offense, but Leatrix is useless :\

And most people on cabal will never have a good enough connection to do half of this :(
Or when EST's servers are all screwed up and everyone under a certain ISP has ridiculous latency in cabal. Glad they fixed that though. For now.

But anyway, sweet tutorial :)

Leatrix is nowhere near to being useless. Every time I told people to use it they have thanked me because how big of a difference it makes. You are actually the first person I've heard from that said it doesn't work.

Xiju
01-17-2011, 09:35 PM
it's true, she jsut whooped my ass 12 to 4 =(

obviously a daughter > her mom

Shadown
01-18-2011, 02:05 AM
Hello guys!

I'll start by answer the leatrix fix question... leatrix fix really helps to fade in combo but ofc if you have imba hard AV and u are playing with a router that is connecting 2-3 computers dont expect fade in combo ^^ (ofc if your conncetion is bad well... dont expect ethier). I believe if yous search on youtube you may see some NA players fading in combo

What Magic skills do you have and what level are they?
I have 2 lances (fire/terra), 4 cannons (light, aqua, fire, stone)

What gear would be preferred for using magic skills?
Well I'm hFB and for sFB ofc you dont have to learn those magic tricks, since Force Blader is the class and the guide is for the Class himselft I did the guide for all the 3 types (sword, hyrbrid, magic).

yomo
01-18-2011, 02:07 AM
obviously a daughter > her mom

shuddup or no dinner

Tenrai
01-18-2011, 11:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r37DtF7VejI

you read the pro... now.... V I C I O U S

http://www.geocities.jp/no0sloter/devil/gif/vergil_final_white.gif

Combo: T H E F O R B I D D E N H A N D
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5348/tfh11.jpg
Pro's: Power Dps Combo, Assassinate repeatable twice in combo before hitting the line of 11 to infinite
Con: Must be close range, you will need to straddle combo if your in a rate pvp (rate pvp is based on who crits, the normal primitive pvp)
This combo is well effective all skills lvl 20 Except Assassinate which you keep at 9, but abyssal Crystal is replaced now with Seal of Damnation which should be lvl 18,20
Infernal impact lvl 18, 20.

My BM2 Settup:
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/7651/bm2settip.jpg
You must constantly be in motion with fb bm2, fading and dashing. Encircling your opponent, and drilling them down with 2 phases of bm2 strikes then retarget. The fb bm2 is 3rd easiest to re-target amongst the 6 classes. When going against warrior/blader in there bm2 as instant immunity is in effect :) best wait it out.

Also in this setup, it is also easy to freestyle pvp. Just throw abyssal and seal of damnation at 2 extras slots.

If you are snared with execration and are able to tank, to withstand just cancel a buff and rebuff it if your foe is out of range. (you are immune to knock downs and downs as you are casting your buffs) Or if your rich just cast those godly potions that release you from snares and such effects.

Your greatest asset as a force blader that separates you from all classes is your Force assault and force slash. You excessively as it deducts a total of 500+ hp within a 6-8 second duration without the damage behind it. These are the fundamental skills that grants force bladders being the ace class in the cabal world imo.

If anyone is looking for a sparring partner pm Ill train with ya =] Deuces and awesome post btw.

Keep educating cabal players whats up, its the only way nowadays to get that kick of a challenge in an awe inspiring game, 'I've seen alot of improvement in game play amongst the players, i sometimes hope cabal would hold pvp tourneys. The only way I see that is through gvg's lol.

Deuces.

Top Player I've encountered in BI 20 I've encountered in the past 2 months...
Warrior: IWEAK

=] He has retargeting down pretty well.

But Natural Prodigy, I consider him rival but really good friend, Guitarmaster412.

till then... put your crowns on the ground :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wKr8OJui6k

xAntiVirusx
01-19-2011, 10:18 PM
what program did you use to record that and did it slow gameplay?

Shadown
01-20-2011, 12:06 AM
sony vegas pro to edit, fraps to record, vitual dub to compress

lordforceblader
01-21-2011, 05:12 PM
i've been doing expert and pro phases for so long xD
i like ur combo break stuff tho that's pretty useful thx man

MamaMiaYoe
01-31-2011, 09:36 AM

Pro's: Power Dps Combo, Assassinate repeatable twice in combo before hitting the line of 11 to infinite
Con: Must be close range, you will need to straddle combo if your in a rate pvp (rate pvp is based on who crits, the normal primitive pvp)
This combo is well effective all skills lvl 20 Except Assassinate which you keep at 9, but abyssal Crystal is replaced now with Seal of Damnation which should be lvl 18,20

My BM2 Settup:
You must constantly be in motion with fb bm2, fading and dashing. Encircling your opponent, and drilling them down with 2 phases of bm2 strikes then retarget. The fb bm2 is 3rd easiest to re-target amongst the 6 classes. When going against warrior/blader in there bm2 as instant immunity is in effect :) best wait it out.

Also in this setup, it is also easy to freestyle pvp. Just throw abyssal and seal of damnation at 2 extras slots.

If you are snared with execration and are able to tank, to withstand just cancel a buff and rebuff it if your foe is out of range. (you are immune to knock downs and downs as you are casting your buffs) Or if your rich just cast those godly potions that release you from snares and such effects.

Your greatest asset as a force blader that separates you from all classes is your Force assault and force slash. You excessively as it deducts a total of 500+ hp within a 6-8 second duration without the damage behind it. These are the fundamental skills that grants force bladders being the ace class in the cabal world imo.

If anyone is looking for a sparring partner pm Ill train with ya =] Deuces and awesome post btw.

Keep educating cabal players whats up, its the only way nowadays to get that kick of a challenge in an awe inspiring game, 'I've seen alot of improvement in game play amongst the players, i sometimes hope cabal would hold pvp tourneys. The only way I see that is through gvg's lol.

Deuces.

But Natural Prodigy, I consider him rival but really good friend, Guitarmaster412.

<3 Ten Ten! I got my combo bar settings from you :D

MamaMiaYoe
01-31-2011, 09:56 AM
To my understanding, it just adjusts some tcp settings. I've used it on 3 different machines, and it hasn't been a noticeable difference on any of them.
Perhaps I'll give it another try then.

But my latency normally remains around 17-20ms anyway, so i suppose that's why it doesn't do much for me

It worked for me. Just this morning, I was like OMG! The combo dont break while dashing like it used to, its very easy now and guess what else I was able to do....
Dont finish the video it just repeats I just like the music xDDDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT5X8_E9R1w

Im gunna work on adding the fade on my combos from now on. Thanks to this thread

MamaMiaYoe
01-31-2011, 05:09 PM
Okay LOL sorry for tripple post spam, this thread just intrigues me! >.<
I attempted one of his combo tricks, its not yet perfected (I mean without pointing mouse cursor coz thats what Im doing). Im still starting to get used to it but here is a video of my practice on a dummy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FT31fJ2Zac

plzbuffme
01-31-2011, 05:17 PM
i read on forum i think by zodi

that when you fade in combo you dun completed full skill animation and it doesnt break combo

cananyone comfirm?

MamaMiaYoe
01-31-2011, 05:36 PM
i read on forum i think by zodi

that when you fade in combo you dun completed full skill animation and it doesnt break combo

cananyone comfirm?

Didnt work for me >.< thats how I play before w/o leatrix and fading in combo is just impossible

plzbuffme
02-01-2011, 01:54 AM
no i mean in this tut it says when you fade in combo it detargets you from your enemy but i read sumwhere that fade in combo doesnt detarget you

Chris
02-01-2011, 02:03 AM
It worked for me. Just this morning, I was like OMG! The combo dont break while dashing like it used to, its very easy now and guess what else I was able to do....
Dont finish the video it just repeats I just like the music xDDDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT5X8_E9R1w

Im gunna work on adding the fade on my combos from now on. Thanks to this thread

it did that to you? im downloading it right now and installing, i hope this works and i can fade in combo :X

if it does i love you for making this thread too ! :D

Chris
02-01-2011, 02:12 AM

My BM2 Settup:

Deuces.

you put assassinate as the 3rd skill right away, then you have the stupidity to put illusion stab in a combo, and call it a dps combo? then you have the retardation (if thats a word idk) to call it a "pro dps combo" ? kill yourself. :D thanksssssss

Chris
02-01-2011, 02:13 AM
Omggggggggggg i can fade in combo i lvoe youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

MamaMiaYoe
02-01-2011, 02:42 AM
helped alot huh o.o

Chris
02-01-2011, 02:52 AM
helped alot huh o.o

i just went on my fb, i did a debuff>fade>force kick>continued combo, i love this

Rockstar
02-01-2011, 09:14 AM
I like tenrai's style (mannerisms, music, etc.)

DivineWrath
02-01-2011, 01:34 PM
I like tenrai's style (mannerisms, music, etc.)

yea that song by CG was pretty decent xD

DivineWrath
02-01-2011, 01:36 PM
Omggggggggggg i can fade in combo i lvoe youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

i gotta see if this helps me, tho i think i have to adjust some priority settings in my router too..

Chris
02-02-2011, 01:00 AM
i gotta see if this helps me, tho i think i have to adjust some priority settings in my router too..

i dont play off a router, i plug the cable into my laptop... if i un plug the power cable to my lappy i lag like crazy, and if i use my router i'll be getting the crappyest connection. the thing is like 10 years old as it is >.> i havent used wireless since killzone liberation on my psp...the game i dropped for cabal :D

MamaMiaYoe
02-02-2011, 04:09 AM
Im still using wireless LOL its funny how this turned out when I downloaded the latency fix, there are times that I lag,. like I can see it when I activate fraps, but I can still fade in combo.

@Shadown
Oh btw Shadown if ure reading this, thanks for the comment :D honored to have an idol comment on youtube lewl.
I think I got your speed demon mastered after so many prctice yesterday.
Cant wait to show you the video as I apply it on a real player target in war ch

DivineWrath
02-02-2011, 04:14 AM
i dont play off a router, i plug the cable into my laptop... if i un plug the power cable to my lappy i lag like crazy, and if i use my router i'll be getting the crappyest connection. the thing is like 10 years old as it is >.> i havent used wireless since killzone liberation on my psp...the game i dropped for cabal :D

well im getting like 50/20 down/up off of my wireless N, but i also have other computers on my network so sometimes i get lag spikes due to a much too small bandwidth

ROFLwiz
02-02-2011, 06:23 AM
lolol now go do fade blink combo like me ^_^

Chris
02-02-2011, 06:31 AM
lolol now go do fade blink combo like me ^_^

i went on my fb dash>hardluck>fade>dash(directly behind them)>root>fade>dash(through them as far as i could go)>force kick

its sooooo much fun playing with fade in combo now oomggggg lool too bad FA has all these ranged skills that i cant use to chase even when im close for distance :(

but im gonna try using fraps now to record and still be able to combo :O wen i stop being lazy ill try it out :D

ReknoWunzz
02-02-2011, 10:06 PM
you put assassinate as the 3rd skill right away, then you have the stupidity to put illusion stab in a combo, and call it a dps combo? then you have the retardation (if thats a word idk) to call it a "pro dps combo" ? kill yourself. :D thanksssssss

im sorry but this Caught my eye. dude, Tenrai left his mark on cabal & i give him mad respect.
& Also has one of the best FB guide/Combo's out there. But i guess your too ignorant to recognize. The y-dumb ones never win.

MamaMiaYoe
02-03-2011, 02:56 PM
Yes Tenrai is indeed legendary. He was one who inspired me to try dash on combo actually during the times I didnt know how. Those two people he mentioned like Guitarmaster and iWeak are open beta players and yes I agree once again that these guys can retarget>lock> and dash chase while in combo mode. Gears are not epic, but rather decent, they have good timing and they just know when to strike :)

huai0592
06-09-2011, 11:48 PM
I am a newer here.
Glad to meet u.
Is anyone online?

Berserk_Fury
06-10-2011, 05:50 AM
no