PDA

View Full Version : AoP+3 vs AoP+5

Berserk_Fury
01-17-2011, 02:26 PM
So recently I started thinking about my amulet. I've been using an aop+5 for a long time, and and probably won't be able to get an aop+6 any time soon. I noticed that aop+3 has 4% max rate. I decided to try putting it into a damage calculator, and it shows a dps boost over an aop+5 counting the rate boost. I've also been using an aop+3 in panic cave runs and there is a noticeable increase in how fast I kill the boss. Anyone else try this?

Mat
01-17-2011, 03:01 PM
So recently I started thinking about my amulet. I've been using an aop+5 for a long time, and and probably won't be able to get an aop+6 any time soon. I noticed that aop+3 has 4% max rate. I decided to try putting it into a damage calculator, and it shows a dps boost over an aop+5 counting the rate boost. I've also been using an aop+3 in panic cave runs and there is a noticeable increase in how fast I kill the boss. Anyone else try this?

l

o

l

Berserk_Fury
01-17-2011, 03:12 PM
Don't diss it before you try it. It's 2% crit rate vs 5% crit dmg, for me the 2% rate is better.

Rockstar
01-17-2011, 03:23 PM
aop7

macbowes
01-17-2011, 03:44 PM
aop7

I like how you think. Now, if you'd be so kind as to give me one, everything should be good.

Drognan70
01-19-2011, 08:24 PM
Don't know about the AoP. I haven't gotten one yet. But I can tell you that I kill faster with 4 RoL+1 than with 4 CrR+1. Unfortunately, I have gotten Merg to drop his damn ring yet.

I3athtub
01-19-2011, 08:52 PM
Good comparison, but still the rate is to less to depend on
i mean crits are random, in a bl BM 2, i never get teh same outcome of crits
on repetitive bosses in IC1, and I have a stable rate of 51%
still Nice thinking bro

NewEra
01-19-2011, 09:14 PM
aop7

yes there is a AOP+7...if not why would they put it for a section in AH?no point just saying for the ppl who doesn't believe that there is a AOP+7

NewEra
01-19-2011, 09:16 PM

i also tried it,aop+3 VS aop+5 well you lose a few def no matter and 5 dmg no matter,but the extra max crit rate helps a lot,i tested it out in IC1, was critting a lot i did 2 runs 1 with aop+3 and 1 with aop+5,and aop+3 is also good for pvp since you will crit a lot also

Nathaniel
01-19-2011, 11:26 PM
Don't know about the AoP. I haven't gotten one yet. But I can tell you that I kill faster with 4 RoL+1 than with 4 CrR+1. Unfortunately, I have gotten Merg to drop his damn ring yet.

I recommend removing one of the RoL+1's as you can get a maximum of 30% CR from rings.