PDA

View Full Version : Guild benefits

Valdoroth
01-18-2011, 06:14 AM
Allow guild leaders to choose 1 passive benefit for all guild members from a list that increases as your guild lvl increases.
Ex.
lvl 1 guild leader chooses the guild benefit to be add atk/m atk. As lvl 1 it adds 5 atk/ m atk to all guildies in the guild.

The benefits would only apply if you're in that guild. If you leave you do not gain that passive bonus. Was playing another game and this idea came to mind :)
This would give guilds even more incentive to lvl up aside from guild wharehouses and member capacity.

I would personally not add amp or cd as a benefit. Just minor benefits that aid some. Every small amount adds up.

Feedback please.

Mat
01-18-2011, 07:05 AM
this

is
a

good

idea

ROFLwiz
01-18-2011, 07:10 AM
Agreed.

Valdoroth
01-18-2011, 01:31 PM
this

is
a

good

idea
to be honest, i'm not sure if you're serious or not on this one. lol. :)

LILCHAOLAO
01-19-2011, 06:23 AM
Just cus you said not to add CDI and amp. Est would do it, LOL

Mat
01-19-2011, 06:24 AM
Just because you said not to add CDI and amp, EST would do it, LOL.

Fixed because your grammar is atrocious.

LILCHAOLAO
01-19-2011, 06:26 AM
Fixed because your grammar is atrocious.

Monkey is still on that.

Haha : ]

Valdoroth
01-19-2011, 10:38 AM
Just cus you said not to add CDI and amp. Est would do it, LOL
Yea i know. But the reason I would say not to add it is because there would be no purpose to adding anything else. Also I was thinking, they could allow guilds to change it via a cost similar to name changes, perhaps determined by the level of the guild.
My ideas for benefits:

Exp: 1-x% I would not exceed it past 10% for lvl 5.
Party Exp: same as exp, perhaps a little more.
Sp Regen rate: +5,+10,+15,+20,+25 (25 is the dancing rate for the 5th bar).
HP: 10, 20, 30, 50, 75.
MP: 10, 20, 30, 50, 75.
HP Max Steal Amnt: +5, 10, 15, 25, 40
MP " ": "" ""
Attack/ M attack (both are same benefit): +5, 10, 15, 25, 40
?? Drop rate: +1%, 2%, 4%, 7%, 10%

Those were just the few ideas i thought up at the time of writing this.

Blager2
01-20-2011, 04:16 PM
the attack thing is a bit OP, maybe 2,4,6,8,10 and instead of having it passive, create a guild title with those stats that players can use. Otherwise, the passive stats should be much lower

ZeonH
01-20-2011, 11:14 PM
+1
I'd go with the Exp, party exp and drop rate bonuses, seems like an appropiate boost for this, also add up Guild Exp +X or AP+X maybe even W.Exp +x

Nanjirou
01-20-2011, 11:26 PM
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease ;]

forumpost
01-21-2011, 05:43 PM
Allow guild leaders to choose 1 passive benefit for all guild members from a list that increases as your guild lvl increases.
Ex.
lvl 1 guild leader chooses the guild benefit to be add atk/m atk. As lvl 1 it adds 5 atk/ m atk to all guildies in the guild.

The benefits would only apply if you're in that guild. If you leave you do not gain that passive bonus. Was playing another game and this idea came to mind :)
This would give guilds even more incentive to lvl up aside from guild wharehouses and member capacity.

I would personally not add amp or cd as a benefit. Just minor benefits that aid some. Every small amount adds up.

Feedback please.

If it was attacks it should be m.att AND s.att since some ppl can't use the other in the guild and you can't really benifit from both unless ur a werid kind of hybrid

Valdoroth
01-21-2011, 09:15 PM
If it was attacks it should be m.att AND s.att since some ppl can't use the other in the guild and you can't really benifit from both unless ur a werid kind of hybrid
that's what i was saying. hence y i used atk/m atk

Valdoroth
02-04-2011, 04:36 AM
bump

ZeonH
02-04-2011, 07:37 AM
hmmm to fix the m.attk /s.attk thingie, the benefit should be "All attk up+X"

Valdoroth
02-19-2011, 04:29 AM
rawr bump

Dalton673538
02-19-2011, 05:30 AM
i agree

Valdoroth
04-24-2011, 11:53 AM
/defibrillator

boredom
04-25-2011, 02:25 AM
/defibrillator

LOL @ K/D and SPM. On a side note, BC2 is still a lot of fun :)

Valdoroth
04-25-2011, 09:06 AM
LOL @ K/D and SPM. On a side note, BC2 is still a lot of fun :)
It's going up. :) At least I get the mission done, more or less.

Bebe
04-25-2011, 10:06 AM
+1 very nice idea. xD

truelyfalse
04-25-2011, 11:24 AM
The suggestion sound good at first with the idea of bonus for guildy members but after thinking on it I see no point with very small amount of bonus. Is this not the reason they created the titles for so all players can work on whatever bonus they like. Anyhow nice thought but pointless in my opinion.

Valdoroth
04-26-2011, 05:56 AM
The suggestion sound good at first with the idea of bonus for guildy members but after thinking on it I see no point with very small amount of bonus. Is this not the reason they created the titles for so all players can work on whatever bonus they like. Anyhow nice thought but pointless in my opinion.
Well, some of it yes, but most titles are pointless and you can't have them all used passively. Personally I think the idea of SP regen would be very nice. The Idea isn't so much to gain a little bit more stats as it is for guilds to have more incentive to lvl up.

uhm I say its a nice idea but its kinda like plagiarism...
um....how is My writing plagiarism? I've never seen other forums or played any other mmo rpg other than this game. Go find a quote of all this somewhere else for me. Did you even read the first few posts? My stating "from another game" was actually in that game it was called "clan skills" which had to be activated for you or your party. Not a passive single add like this suggestion is.

Valdoroth
04-26-2011, 12:39 PM
no sorry to make you understood...im saying isnt it kinda like bringing another idea from another game is something est doesnt wanna hear? i mean it is from another game right? from different company or whoeva makes the game or did you thought about this idea of yourself while playing the game ? jus wondering
No, it's not from another game actually. This concept just came to me while playing the other game. It's only similar by the fact that they both revolve around guild/ clan extra. I was thinking like titles act passively, so does your guild benefit, which is by no mean large. That other game it was actually 4 different skills that your 'clan' had to use more to make them better. They pretty much were extra buffs you could use is all, but they seemed pretty nice to me too. See what i'm saying? It was just a minor spark to ignite a fire (this idea).
Kinda see where I got the idea? Basically, in that game being in a clan gives you access to some extra buffs. So I thought, how could being in a guild in Cabal be enhanced for players, since half of everyone does solo dungeons anyways. That game seemed to make your clan rely on each other more. This wouldn't much except to lvl your guild, unless already lvl 5 oc.