PDA

View Full Version : Bm1

Drognan70
01-19-2011, 08:34 PM
God, I am gonna hate myself later for posting this, but could someone please explain BM1 to me. I am lvl 120 now, and I am sure that dungeon running would be a lot easier if I understood this Battle Tactic.

Thanks in advance for the helpful posts, and to all other, like Johnny Storm says, "Flame On!"

Kit

Mat
01-19-2011, 08:40 PM
google it..i think you need to max some cannons and stuff, your bm1 gets better with the more mag atk u have as well so before u bm slap on an eos and bos's or something

Drognan70
01-19-2011, 08:41 PM
Thanks Mat. BTW, always wanted to say, "Killer Avatar". Gonna miss Heath Ledger. He was a fantastic actor.

Drognan70
01-19-2011, 08:49 PM
Ok. Lemme make myself a little more clear, or at least make the question a little more clear. I know I need to max the 4 cannons. What I do not understand is, after I engage BM1, do I use the cannons, or switch back to Sword Skills to attack with? Do the cannon buffs automatically work, or do I have to throw them at the boss and then switch to sword skills, or do I just BM1, then spam the cannons at the boss? Is that more clear of a question?

Mat
01-19-2011, 08:51 PM
heres what u do

if ur gonna go bm1 aura, hit aura first and put gear on that gives u mag atk besides weps (der)
if just bm1 do the same thing with magic gear, make sure you switch BACK your normal gear after your bm1 finishes casting

after youre in bm1 you use sword skills, you dont use magic skills only sword

the cannon buffs are automatic no need to do anything but max them

Drognan70
01-19-2011, 08:53 PM
Thanks Mat.

Izumiia
01-19-2011, 09:10 PM
max lightning cannon (boosts attack), aqua (boosts hp/mp), stone (boosts defense), and wind you can put at w/e level you want (boosts atk and def rate)