PDA

View Full Version : Still cannot tranfer my OGPLANET account...

sonicboyx01
04-20-2010, 01:04 PM
Um, i for some reason still am not able to transfer my ogp account... i reset my password many times already (it was banned because they falsely banned me for "botting") and when i go to the transfer screen it says my password is wrong! can a GM please contact me about this issue? thanks...
:mad:

shadowkill14
04-20-2010, 03:25 PM
I have the same problem. My cabal account (shadowkill0) for ESTsoft still doesn't work when I login. Whenever I try to tranfer OGP account, it says it already activated. I already changed the password at least 3x. Even with the attempt of making another ESTsoft to tranfer OGP account, it still doesn't work. If you guys know the problem let me know.

Sheep
04-20-2010, 03:58 PM
i was falsely banned too xD

sonicboyx01
04-20-2010, 04:07 PM
well i hope my account (sonicboyx01) is given assistance in this matter soon =X

OsmarH
04-21-2010, 03:44 AM
Same here,shadowkill14
i have the same problem. My account was already transfered.... but yet i cannt access to my account. I really hurts just thinking that i have to start all overagain. I dont want that cuz my characters were unique name. For example: My FB over 10X is Valkyria ( unique name and rare). Please GM's we need help.

WIpwns
04-21-2010, 04:41 AM
i was falsely banned too xD

because u botted mf o .o

perceus
06-02-2010, 05:40 PM
how can I transfer my account into Ph?...and what is OGP?...how can I use it?...please reply GM,thanks...

perceus
06-02-2010, 05:41 PM
I'm just a newbie to this game..^^,

pieandcake
06-02-2010, 07:48 PM
Something to this effect happened to me as well. When i tried to transfer my OGPlanet account(blazingducks) over it says it was already transferred when it clearly wasnt.

amyx
06-21-2010, 02:50 PM
I wasn't banned at all, and I still don't have my characters transferred from my OGPlanet account..I really want my characters too. I sent a ticket yesterday, and they answered today..saying something about me saying all the characters and lvls..but yeah..I STILL don't have them..and I'm rather upset about it because I spent money on that account..

Sicon112
08-19-2010, 10:08 AM
I am not quite sure what is going on with your account Sonicboy, but for the rest of you who get errors telling you that your account has already been transferred, then I know what is going on. Apparently, during, just before, or just after the move from OGP to ESTsoft, there was a large scale hacking of accounts. I'm not aware of how many, but a lot of people have this problem. Also, it doesn't usually seem to be because of the account's owner that they were hacked. Many people, like me, took good care of their password. Anyway, your account will have been transferred to another ESTsoft account with names such as dog*** or fhe854***. If you want it back, you will need to send a ticket to Support with your characters' names and levels as best you can recall them, and I suggest throwing in a few screen shots of your characters at various levels for good measure. As long as you don't do something like send multiple tickets (If you remember any more information that you think they need, or remember that some of what you said in your first ticket was incorrect, sending a second ticket to correct that won't count as spamming tickets, and they will not make you wait extra time.) the Help Desk will answer you pretty fast. From what I have seen of their response times, it will be answered at times ranging from minutes to a few hours, depending on when you send it. If you have enough proof, they will agree to transfer your characters back to your account. Unfortunately, the means to do this has not yet been created, but they have assured me that they are working on it, and will send an e-mail when they are done.

Hope I helped.

~Sicon112

OsmarH
09-21-2011, 05:30 PM
Yeah it helped a lot after a year i manage to recover my characters. Sadly, when i did my names were changed for example all my characters were added a 0 to end of their name. So i lost the original names and i was awarded a change name card. Not that i am happy of the great effort and patience on searching my characters but i do feel the lost of my original characters name. Now i am back on game. Walkyria Venus.

PS: Patience is a virtue.