PDA

View Full Version : hi

priest
01-20-2011, 05:36 AM
simple tip or let say experience...
FA have a low def.. but very big damage and can kill fast.
try to go for a set of OSMIUM or FORCIUM (suit/gloves/boots/helm) with magic skill amp + 7% (or helm you can use 20% by 10% damage.)
2 pcs of ring of sage +9 and 1 ring of merg and 1 ring of luck +1.
2 pcs of bracelet of sage +3 with a slot of magic skill amp+ 3%.
2 pcs of earing of vampiric +4.
2 pcs of forcium orb +5 or above with magic skill amp +7%. ( or crit damage)
skills.
crit shot lvl20 / shadow shot lvl20 / fire lance lvl20 / terra lance lvl20 / sonic shooterlvl20. ( for PVP or WAR )
all buffs lvl 20.

DivineWrath
01-20-2011, 08:05 AM
simple tip or let say experience...
FA have a low def.. but very big damage and can kill fast.
try to go for a set of OSMIUM or FORCIUM (suit/gloves/boots/helm) with magic skill amp + 7% (or helm you can use 20% by 10% damage.)
2 pcs of ring of sage +9 and 1 ring of merg and 1 ring of luck +1.
2 pcs of bracelet of sage +3 with a slot of magic skill amp+ 3%.
2 pcs of earing of vampiric +4.
2 pcs of forcium orb +5 or above with magic skill amp +7%. ( or crit damage)
skills.
crit shot lvl20 / shadow shot lvl20 / fire lance lvl20 / terra lance lvl20 / sonic shooterlvl20. ( for PVP or WAR )
all buffs lvl 20.

yea um lvl 20 sonic shooter isnt good for war, pk or pve... and the forci mamp orbs are really needed for FA bm2.

priest
01-20-2011, 08:11 AM
ok let say if your sonic shooter lvl 20 it gives you big damage..for forci orb it helps you and gives you magic attack..
coz for FA we care a bit of our def but we cannot do anything to have a high def ..
so now we need to focus on our magic attack and damage so even we have low def it will not affect coz we can kill fast.
for PVP skill or WAR.. i suggest to use.
crit shot / shadow shot / fire lance / terra lance / sonic shooter..all gives you a knock back skill..

Chris
01-20-2011, 08:23 AM
yea um lvl 20 sonic shooter isnt good for war, pk or pve... and the forci mamp orbs are really needed for FA bm2.

sonic shooter lvl 20 is awesome in war, just ripping up an entire mobs HP with it is great stuff, especially since the damage doesnt get split. if shooting star fails to do the job, then sonic shooter is the next best thing

+ say if your targetting 1 person, and you cant finish them with shooting star cuz you'll end up splitting the dmg between like 5 ppl (example, farming a res) then sonic shooter is the better pick cuz u wont split the dmg.. :D

DivineWrath
01-20-2011, 08:36 AM
sonic shooter lvl 20 is awesome in war, just ripping up an entire mobs HP with it is great stuff, especially since the damage doesnt get split. if shooting star fails to do the job, then sonic shooter is the next best thing

+ say if your targetting 1 person, and you cant finish them with shooting star cuz you'll end up splitting the dmg between like 5 ppl (example, farming a res) then sonic shooter is the better pick cuz u wont split the dmg.. :D

yea but then you have to deal with CD

Chris
01-20-2011, 08:43 AM
13.1 seconds, less than lvl 20 shooting star.... which is 14.2 seconds, idk im just good enough to adjust to it, and its not like im even going to be spamming it if its lvl 9, cuz the damage would be too low for the time it takes to cast it...... and my crit shot on a crit will probably be a more effective finisher than a lvl 9 sonic.... idk i just know how to play with it i guess, other FAs need it lower..i just...dont lmao

these people censor the smallest offending word man, i had to edit this post like 10 times