PDA

View Full Version : multiple miss in bm2?

LynnLynn
01-20-2011, 02:54 PM
anyone else noticed that as of late the rate of missing in bm2 is higher? im a 158 WA with pretty good (not epic but pretty good) gear. i went bm2 AND aura with a total of 57% rate (maxed at 50) and what you could immagine to be a LOT of attack rate
i missed 6 times in a row, and i BARELY crit....now with way over the max ammount how is it that out of 20 hits in bm2, only 4 critted?

just wondering if anyone else has had this happen?

RekeesEnivid
01-21-2011, 04:02 AM
anyone else noticed that as of late the rate of missing in bm2 is higher? im a 158 WA with pretty good (not epic but pretty good) gear. i went bm2 AND aura with a total of 57% rate (maxed at 50) and what you could immagine to be a LOT of attack rate
i missed 6 times in a row, and i BARELY crit....now with way over the max ammount how is it that out of 20 hits in bm2, only 4 critted?

just wondering if anyone else has had this happen?

yup happened to me. - can imagine BL retargetting and like 20 misses in a row xD I was like wtf. Penna gots intuition man hahaha. I got a vid will upload - tank hunting came across a penna. missed like 15-20 times in a row when I got it to below half.

Light
01-24-2011, 10:55 AM
Try relogging when this problem occurs. Some reported that it might occur with connection issues after a long time of being online.